User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 May 2003, 01:32   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ewww FFS

I just decided to get a midnight snack and went to the kitchen to open a bag of potato chips. Upon opening the bag and tossing out some potato chips into a dish, a rather putrid smell reached my nose. As I moved around some of the potato chips in the dish, I discovered the reason.

THERE WAS A ****ING DEAD MOUSE IN MY POTATO CHIPS, FFS

I may not eat potato chips again for a month
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:33   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Take photos, send thing back whit photos and a letter saying what happened..
If you dont get money/compensation, go to the press.

Oh and EWWWW
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:34   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Ewww FFS

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
I just decided to get a midnight snack and went to the kitchen to open a bag of potato chips. Upon opening the bag and tossing out some potato chips into a dish, a rather putrid smell reached my nose. As I moved around some of the potato chips in the dish, I discovered the reason.

THERE WAS A ****ING DEAD MOUSE IN MY POTATO CHIPS, FFS

I may not eat potato chips again for a month
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:39   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i would have laughed my ass off. cept if i was hungry. then i would have ate the mouse.

But yes, complain, and be as angry / petrified / emotionally scarred as possible. Itll get you more money.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:39   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
SUE SUE SUE SUE!!!!!!!

and share the money with me because i told you to.
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:43   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Take photos, send thing back whit photos and a letter saying what happened..
As soon as I discovered it I grabbed the dish, dropped the contents in the garbage bin followed by the potato chips bag.

I am not tempted to go fish it out to photograph it, especially considering the stench that is now in the garbage bin and the fact that the corpse seemed to be only half-complete and fried/baked, yet still very identifiable. Better change the bag tomorrow :/
Unread 19 May 2003, 02:51   #7
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
That is seriously

I always thought this sort of thing was a urban legend, didn't realise people ACTUALLY found this sort of thing in their food.

:shudder:

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:22   #8
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, looking at the title of this tread i was convinced it would be about a pic of KG or so.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:47   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I found maggots in a box of crackers and a snail in a block of cheddar once.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:52   #10
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
was the mouse tasty?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 14:38   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
was the mouse tasty?
Fortunately I noticed it as it came sliding out of the bag. The smell was seriously horrid though - when I took the bag out of the bin to throw it away, I could smell it from the other side of the room :/
Unread 19 May 2003, 14:47   #12
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
ok there goes my hunger ffs........stupid mouse
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:09   #13
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I found maggots in a box of crackers and a snail in a block of cheddar once.

I found maggots in a hamburger I got from MacDonalds once. The sad thing was that I had taken a bite out of it before I discovered them
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:36   #14
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
..is feeling distinctly unwell
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:40   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
YOU KILLED MR JINGLES !!!!

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 23:58   #16
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
i was eating a tuna sandwich when i read this thread :(((((
Unread 21 May 2003, 00:59   #17
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry, but this is horribly funny. Kinda.
Unread 21 May 2003, 01:14   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
YOU KILLED MR JINGLES !!!!

Vaio
Like your cat wouldnt have done the same.

I bet your cat drools at the sight of those silly Aero adverts.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 01:41   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Leshy : you shouldnt eat Aldi Chips anyway.