User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 May 2003, 19:05   #1
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Cool Mr Reds vs DJ Skribble - Everybody Come On(Can you feel it)

possibly the greatest song i have heard in a while!!!

download it!!!

ps flame me all you want i am grooving away to it on auto-repeat and your futile flames mean nothing to me!

<---song deserves a dancing nanna
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:53   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be fine, apart from the fact that this MC blokey has taken a tune from a while ago, and chuntered on along over it. Having heard and liked the original, without the silly mc'ing over it, it spoils the song, and also irritates me that someone can just be gay over a half decent song, and have a hit.
Unread 17 May 2003, 19:55   #3
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
im downloading it so i can have 'a right' to say its crap!
Unread 17 May 2003, 20:46   #4
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

it was actual worse than i expected
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:04   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This was not the greatest song in the world. Nor was it a tribute.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:07   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
That was absolutely dreadful.

Granted, I only got to listen to the first 30 seconds before my ears died, but still, it was dreadful.

I demand you tell me about a good song as compensation for listening to it.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:24   #7
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
it was actual worse than i expected

your a faggot, i bet you listen to the likes of Westlife and the Backstreet Boys.

and Proteus

The Cheeky Girls - Take Your Shoes Off.

pps just heard Electric 6 - GayBar - provided me with a chuckle it too deserves a dancing nanna --->
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:33   #8
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
your a faggot, i bet you listen to the likes of Westlife and the Backstreet Boys.
close... but im more of a metal boy. Btw: Westlife and Backstreet boys are both tons more heterosexual than that disco dancing gayclub **** you are listening to, you fag!!
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:43   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
and Proteus

The Cheeky Girls - Take Your Shoes Off.
Somehow I don't think I'll be downloading that.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:54   #10
Recon

Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
close... but im more of a metal boy. Btw: Westlife and Backstreet boys are both tons more heterosexual than that disco dancing gayclub **** you are listening to, you fag!!

hahahahahaha

when worst comes to worst fight back with the same insult...i like your style!

ps you do not get to comment on any thread since you are the most anally retentive wanker on this forum, i remember your thread from a few weeks ago when you went on a huge rant about how you were so great and everyone else were losers. this is only 1 thread i recall off hand i do however remember others were you spout random gibberish in attempt to somehow prove you are better than the rest of us, in conclusion you are a self obsessed prick who thinks he is god, grow up and learn to respect other people and their tastes in whatever and the choices they make in their life.
[/end of rant]

it had to be said though, i still can't get over the fact how you over-rate your own importance, honestly **** off ****breath
[/seriously end of rant this time]

ps Proteus - have you seen the video? it is like your worst nightmare replaying over and over and over again
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:59   #11
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
hahahahahaha

when worst comes to worst fight back with the same insult...i like your style!

ps you do not get to comment on any thread since you are the most anally retentive wanker on this forum, i remember your thread from a few weeks ago when you went on a huge rant about how you were so great and everyone else were losers. this is only 1 thread i recall off hand i do however remember others were you spout random gibberish in attempt to somehow prove you are better than the rest of us, in conclusion you are a self obsessed prick who thinks he is god, grow up and learn to respect other people and their tastes in whatever and the choices they make in their life.
[/end of rant]
i love a honest person, lets take bloomers with us and make an evening of it!
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:03   #12
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
recon

stop listening to crap u utter utter faggot
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:06   #13
Deathjam
Banned

oh and recon

lise > everything apart from me, button moon, snow, and
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:11   #14
Deathjam
Banned

oh and if u want good music listen to these little gems and be enlightend

dj shadow - six days
ROBBIE RIVERA'S GROOVES - Funk-a-tron (main mix)
Richard F. - Cookie Dough Dynamo (Spank The Pussy Remix)
Scott Bond Vs Solarstone - The 3rd Earth
Benny benassi - satisfaction