User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 04:51   #1
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
CM4 is a little lacking on the rules of football

http://members.lycos.co.uk/poshphilip/freekick.JPG

Since when did a push in the area become a freekick???

Im very glad we scored from it, otherwise i might have been a little peeved.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 04:57   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Indirect Free Kick?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 04:59   #3
poshphil
Little Bitch

in the penalty area? for a foul?

I thought this was only given for a passback.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 05:02   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nope.

Some offenses don't justify a direct free kick in open play, it's just there's no point in distinguishing if it's, say, by the corner flag.

What I want to see is the keeper holding onto the ball for too long.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 05:04   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

keeper's hold the ball for too long all the time. It just never gets awarded.

And i dont think i've ever seen a free kick awarded in the penalty area apart from a passback. Ho hum. Im not too bothered. We scored thats what matters.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 07:52   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
A dumbarse referee?

The BRILLIANTLY MARVELOUS GAME MERELY SIMULATED A NOT SO BRILLIANTLY MARVELOUS REF TO YOU. Be happy with it.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:10   #7
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
it was prob an indirect free kick or ball moved forward 10 yrds for dissent etc.
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:12   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
it was prob an indirect free kick or ball moved forward 10 yrds for dissent etc.
Would be quite a weird solution to move ball forward for dissent INTO penalty box. At least, I'd have a lot of fun if that happened in a REAL match.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:12   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Why the hell did Danielsson turn after recieving the ball from indirect free kick in the area?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:18   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
also
http://www.drblank.com/slaw12.htm

From the top to half way down.

it's the rules!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:24   #11
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm slightly peeved that i didnt get an indirect freekick for my opposition doing a passback!

i always thought the refs were too leniant to united

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 08:28   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
a push in the area by lee wilkie on eidur gudjohnsen resulted in an indirect free kick on saturday

Dont know why.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 09:03   #13
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Manager games are the most crap thing ever.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 10:27   #14
Tietäjä
Good Son

Stupid menth0l.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 10:58   #15
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
That's the spirit.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 11:34   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Yes.

You know I'm your God. Remember to pray.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 12:09   #17
poshphil
Little Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Why the hell did Danielsson turn after recieving the ball from indirect free kick in the area?

it didnt look like that on the 2-d pitch.

I was more suprised Danielsson didnt turn around and pass it back to a safe place on the halfway line, but i think thats more something posh fans would get
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 12:16   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

The 2d pitch is very entertaining and nice, but the tempo suffers.

That's why I've plugged it off.

The game is so slow anyways.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 12:35   #19
poshphil
Little Bitch

hmmm theres still bugs in the form table as well.

About 10 teams on 5 wins. Including me. And ive won 2 and lost 3.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 12:37   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

very interesting phos.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 13:15   #21
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
keeper's hold the ball for too long all the time. It just never gets awarded.

And i dont think i've ever seen a free kick awarded in the penalty area apart from a passback. Ho hum. Im not too bothered. We scored thats what matters.
there were indirect free kicks in the penalty area before that rule was implemented