User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 18:46   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ok here's the scoop

ok so after another fit of boredom.. i finally thought of something to do. i'd like to write a series of short stories for the portal (i haven't asked them yet.. but i figure i'll write the first one and see if they like it :P)

what i need from you is to let me use your nicks if i need to.
if you want to be involved in the stories please either post here or pm me the nick you want used, PA race, and which side you want to be on (good or bad... i won't use alliance names unless they give me permission)

if all goes well i'd like to write a new chapter each month. if they can't get put on the portal then i could possible just put them on my site unless someone else would be willing to host them :P

PS. the stories won't necessarily follow the current political situation in PA.. i'm gonna attempt to make up a different storyline :P
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 18:48   #2
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
You can use mine as u see fit.

I am not playing this round, but last round I played Xan.

I was a former Defence Officer in our alliance, so had quite a time coordinatiing defence etc.....
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 18:58   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
yay

also i thought of something else.. anyone who wants to be involved should give me a characteristic they wish to have.. otherwise i'll just take your name and create your character how i see fit :P
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:40   #4
Aryn
Happy

oh come on guys.. i can't write a story with 2 characters (judge and me) :\
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:41   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
EVIL! CATHAAR! EVIL!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:42   #6
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
meh you can use me if you want.

Im a terran this round and every round
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:43   #7
Aryn
Happy

hurray!
actually.. (as i'm daydreaming this story in my head) i don't think i'm going to focus so much on fighting and war..

don't really wanna say too much without giving it away..
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:45   #8
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
yay

also i thought of something else.. anyone who wants to be involved should give me a characteristic they wish to have.. otherwise i'll just take your name and create your character how i see fit :P
How about you make me the mad Proffesor type, or the bumbling idiot?

Always good for a laugh?

But I dont mind what you do really.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:46   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
hurray!
actually.. (as i'm daydreaming this story in my head) i don't think i'm going to focus so much on fighting and war..

don't really wanna say too much without giving it away..
It's going to be a romance novel <3<3<3
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:48   #10
Aryn
Happy

no romance!!!
well.. except for references to your sluttyness :P
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:51   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Incase you require some infinatly dull Cathaar thing, you could use me.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 20:52   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
no romance!!!
well.. except for references to your sluttyness :P
Anything for you darling <3
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:05   #13
Konsul
Monkey in a Wheel

Konsul is an unknown quantity at this point
Sure, Aryn U may use my nick in teh story.

Also available on IRC, #planetarion or #ipc-alliance
Konsul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:06   #14
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
<3

whats with these double scoop ice creams anyway?
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:08   #15
Philip246

Feel free to use mine -

Phil^
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:09   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i havnt played properly since r3 but hey...

choose whatever race you want.

ive been in all the 'top' alliances at various points

'like whatever like'

if it helps the story etc
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:12   #17
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Well. I haven't played the Game We All Love for a good while, so I recon I've forgotten so much that should I try again I'd probably side with "Peter Rabbit's Alliance" or something.

Peter Rabbit's Alliance is made up from three different players that complement eachother's ablilities in a brilliant way. First we have "Peter Rabbit" (he's the boss). His strong side is that he's always online and you can always get hold of him, so he complements 'Z-Boss'' ablilties because 'Z-Boss'' only ability is never being online, and we now suspect him of just signing up on our alliance page for fun.

Next there is me. I'm the 'guy in between', sometimes there, sometimes leading a real life like all people should. I'm the diplomat and also the only one in the alliance who understands English. Whenever we attack one of the major alliances, I'm the one who has to explain that my brother launched while I was doing the laundry or weeping or whatever makes them believe me, and I've given him a good beating now so don't attack us plz!!!!

Our strategy for growth is simple and brilliant: by nature's selection, the weakest players are placed between the numbers 15 and 20 in their galaxy or hotel or whatever Planetarion is into nowadays, and the weakest galaxies are the ones with the highest numbers in their clusters. So we attack these planets with the support of our allies: X-Coma, Remember 9/11 and XY-YX.

The fact that we're not related to the big alliances is our greatest strenght - we strike from the shadows, unseen. In fact, I'm going to suggest, because of what I said in the previous sentence, that we change our name to Ghost or Shade or The Phantom Menace or something cool like that. Though Peter is kind of a dominating leader, so I don't think he'll listen to me.

Anyway, good luck with your writing.

Matrim
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:17   #18
Aryn
Happy

JJ will be THE GODFATHER!
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:18   #19
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Last time I played I think I used the nick Goatslayer (Its still my IRC nick so i guess that'll do) and Xan was what race so yeh...that'll do now too I guess
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:32   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You can use my nick too.
Althought i've never been in any major alliance, and my "best" result was only a tad over 40 million once.(dont diss the n00bs)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:33   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Oh, and Ini, i cant wait!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:25   #22
Aryn
Happy

update:

i couldn't find descriptions of each race.. so i thought 'it's more fun to make up my own!'

so far i've got:

Terrans - elf-like (well their ship names are all fantasy creatures)
Cathaar - sort of bug-like (like their ships)
Xandii - not sure yet :\
zik - dirty thieves :P
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:26   #23
Snurx
Dirte

I want to be a dirty, evil, thief, if you use me, that is.

Last edited by Snurx; 29 Mar 2003 at 22:33.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:33   #24
Aryn
Happy

rawr
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:34   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
rawr
rawr!
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:36   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
Aryn my dear, you know you have full permission to use me any way you wish!
Back off, I paid for her dammit
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:36   #27
Aryn
Happy

but like i said before.. no romance!
unless you want to be one of mrl's 'conquests' :P
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:43   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
what about no strings sex?

(and you can put it in the story too)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:44   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
what about no strings sex?
Internet slut baby yeah
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:51   #30
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
EVIL! CATHAAR! EVIL!

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 22:57   #31
Aryn
Happy

i need some help with a description of the Xandathrii :\
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:07   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i need some help with a description of the Xandathrii :\
Not as sexy as the cathaar
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:09   #33
Aryn
Happy

wait til you see my description of cathaar :P
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:11   #34
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

That would be me then.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 23:48   #35
Aryn
Happy

nvm.. i got a description of the xandii now \o/

and i've written a sort of a prologue which i'll have to submit to the 'portal gods' and see what happens :P
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 00:17   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dont use me , as clearly ill end up in some kind of "Darth Vader" style persona.

The Good Spammer who Turned to the Dark Side of Modding
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 00:42   #37
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
suicidal xandatrii!!!!

evuhl!!
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 01:11   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
That's quite clearly JBOY
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 01:21   #39
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Dont use me , as clearly ill end up in some kind of "Darth Vader" style persona.

SUBTLE HINT HINT...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote