User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 22 Oct 2005, 03:09   #1
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough
Buddah|away! away for real

Ni!

ill have have to write a different post here than on ******** boards i guess.

Thank you PA for the good times and the bad times, its been one hell of a ride.
i doubt many of you saw this coming as i have said i was gonna retire after every round since r11
but this time its for real. I wont go into why i quit. but i will quit all online gaming as today, its very personal and i hope you understand this, in pa what hurts me the most is letting eXilition and my buddypack down. i know we would have had one hell of a round regardless if we won or lost.
And i feel shit for not being able to join you. who i want to thank you the most here though would be 1up, without you this game would have been shit. eXilition will always have a spot in my heart, but it was 1up that kept me playing.

I want to thank alot of players/persons. but its really just 2-3 people i want to mention.
Kimster for dragging me into theese games, deras for teaching me how to play, and LordJuha for being Father KoN to me.
there is alot of person that i should have mentioned, as i have been around for a long time. And those of you that feel left out in this post, you most likely have a spot in my heart

If you feel you should know why then feel free to pm me, and if i feel that you should know i will tell you why, atm its just my pia gal PA bp, and KoN HK that know.

Buddah|away signing out for real at the moment. I might be back god knows but at the moment i will not play any online game

ill still be around on irc though

Hugs and Kisses
Buddah|away

*edited* pia gal aswell
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 04:42   #2
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: Buddah|away! away for real

sad to see you go, i would have enjoyed playing another round in the same ally with you.
thank you for getting me into eX in r13, will always love u for that.

well, can't say much more, so i just wish u the best of luck in real life
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 06:41   #3
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

damnnn

cya m8 and enjoy rl

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 09:31   #4
elviz
The PolarBear Militia

elviz is on a distinguished road

i teached u how to play tho! thanks for 2 lovley rounds mate. love you :P
elviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 10:51   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Unread 22 Oct 2005, 11:45   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

later mate, you rock and good luck with whatever it is...
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 14:02   #7
Hazzy
Man U hater

Hazzy is on a distinguished road

you will be back im sure so cyas
Hazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 21:25   #8
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Buddah|away u inactive twat

Cya around
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 22:39   #9
gr33n
Beautiful Disgrace

gr33n is an unknown quantity at this point

cya Buddah|gone loved playing with ya, though it were other games <3
gr33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 01:24   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

cya
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 12:15   #11
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

good look mate, its been good knowing u for a few rounds now
Unread 23 Oct 2005, 16:38   #12
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Been great knowing you m8, good luck in real life and don't you dare to never come on irc again
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 11:23   #13
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough

cya buddah i seem to play way to many of these games with you anyway gl mate i will still see you on irc

Ni! my friend
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 11:52   #14
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Cya around buddah
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 12:08   #15
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

bye bye :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 14:39   #16
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

;/ see you buddah sad news, sad indeed hopefully you can return to this community in the future
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:37   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

zomg buddah u lil hoe love ya ciao<3
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 20:48   #18
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Zomg I Am Back For A Round ?!?

sup with pa forums not liking capslock? :<
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 22:29   #19
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow, two and a half years later!

Welcome back
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 23:02   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 23:03   #21
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

welcome back bud...one an added note..how long do these threads last?!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 23:19   #22
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They last forever.

Everyone comes back to PA eventually!

Rawr!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2008, 23:35   #23
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

omg!!

Buddah|away welcome back.

dunno if u remember me, but i remember u from both pia and pa
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 00:27   #24
ParadiseLost
Knight of Ni!

ParadiseLost is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
Zomg I Am Back For A Round ?!?

sup with pa forums not liking capslock? :<
Buddah u complete twat .... welcome back m8

and a huge Ni! to you

|Hydra][KoN][NoS][Angels][Denial]
ParadiseLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 10:47   #25
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i saw this thread and was like, im sure i posted in that a long time ago, sup buddah
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 18:03   #26
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

nothing much deciding how active ima play the round and what alliance to join blablabla
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 17:00   #27
Alki
Drink is Good

as you can tell by my activity im playing this round 24/7 all the time