User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should mrL be IP banned?
Yes, IP ban him 13 0.00%
Yes, but only send his account to RP 11 0.00%
Don't Really Care / Who is mrL? 2 0.00%
No, he may be scum, but he is OUR scum 15 0.00%
<Nodrog> *lolly roffle* 2 0.00%
JUST SHUT UP 99,999,999 100.00%
Voters: 100000042. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:24   #1
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up The 'Should we ban mrL for being an utter waste of space' poll

The Offender
MrL_Jakiri

The Prosecution Case
He Trolls, pointlessly day in day out
he supposedly left the internet but never actually managed it and instead has turned bitter
he is more bitter than MM and DM, which i thought was impossible

Plea Bargain
Rather than having the afformentioned offender shot at dawn, the prosecution are happy to settle for him being ip banned for eternity

the prosecution rest m'lud
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:25   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: The 'Should we ban mrL for being an utter waste of space' poll

I stick by what I just said in #forums.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:26   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Karm may look fierce, but hes really just a cute little karmy karmy katkins when you get to know him
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:28   #4
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Love you too Kura

PS - say things like that often enough and i won't tell them you have a 0.2inch penis
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:28   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

what did you say in #forums
and im probably against him being banned.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:29   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

nah he adds a certain something to the forums, hes like the forum cheerleader keeping it going through sheer effort.

btw no comedy nodrog option means your 'poll' is to all intents and GD purposes nonsense.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:30   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

can we have a similar poll but for karm and not mark?

Are the best i've ever had
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:31   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree with what Belgy said.

And he doesn't really troll (usually), he's more of a pedant than anything else.

And I voted no.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:31   #9
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Nusselt - my mistake corrected

Rag not gonna happen, well the poll could happen , difference i won't be banned at the end of it though ;p
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:32   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
Rag not gonna happen, well the poll could happen , difference i won't be banned at the end of it though ;p
I know
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:32   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he said that karm didnt understand "us"
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:34   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He's scum, but he's our scum.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:34   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Cant we just ban Karmulian for being an eternally shit fat bastard instead?
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:34   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The Offender
MrL_Jakiri

The Prosecution Case
He Trolls, pointlessly day in day out
he supposedly left the internet but never actually managed it and instead has turned bitter
he is more bitter than MM and DM, which i thought was impossible

Plea Bargain
Rather than having the afformentioned offender shot at dawn, the prosecution are happy to settle for him being ip banned for eternity

the prosecution rest m'lud
I don't troll you fpcker.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:35   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

hey how do i see who voted where after ive voted
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:35   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Love you too Kura

PS - say things like that often enough and i won't tell them you have a 0.2inch penis
If its good enough for you, its good enough for them!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:36   #17
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
what did you say in #forums
[00:14] <Karm[OFFLINE]> do you reckon i have justification for banning MrL yet?
[00:15] <Deepflow> when did you not karm?
[00:15] <Karm[OFFLINE]> i think he is bordering on the troll clause :/
[00:16] <Belgarath> karm that's why you should stick to fixing the forums and stay away from anything to do with adminning the users
[00:16] <Belgarath> cause you just don't understand them
[00:16] <Belgarath> or 'us'
[00:17] <Belgarath> he's hardly trolling

Also, Rids has the answer.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:38   #18
Nusselt
share the <3

before the next person votes they have to post who voted where
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:41   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I voted for an IP ban olololo.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:43   #20
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
before the next person votes they have to post who voted where
The vote numbers are a link to the results

--------

He'd have anyone of us banned for the fun of it given the chance, so voted ban to RP.

He'd lose his regdate, postcount and avatar. Then I'd say "Jan 2K4 isn't what I'd call recent duder"
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:45   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I voted in the interests of fairness and justice
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:46   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Cant we just ban Karmulian for being an eternally shit fat bastard instead?

I don't agree with you often, in recognition of this fact i thik we should all support the "Sack Karm Cos He's Shit" campaign
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:47   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I voted no.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:47   #24
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

6 6 6 now. things are looking bad L.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:47   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I voted in the interests of fairness and justice
For great justice!
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:49   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Oh, and I don't think the 'Head of PR' should insult a paying customer.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:51   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I laugh every time someone mentions 'Public Relations' and 'Karmulian' in the same sentence.

Simple things for simple minds.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:52   #28
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Oh, and I don't think the 'Head of PR' should insult a paying customer.
Consult your lawyer!
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:53   #29
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I laugh every time someone mentions 'Public Relations' and 'Karmulian' in the same sentence.

Simple things for simple minds.
This made me laugh out loud in real life.

haha!
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:54   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
Consult your lawyer!
olo yahwe oroororooror
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:55   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

I don't think Perry Mason would be that ****ed to take the case up tbh =(
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:56   #32
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
olo yahwe oroororooror
I said lawyer, not a rent boy.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:56   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Probably anyone but Karm could have done this thread without it backfiring.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:58   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I don't think Perry Mason would be that ****ed to take the case up tbh =(
As long as I can get quincy on board, I should do fine!
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:59   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Anyone who thinks I spam should know that I spent a few minutes earlier this evening explaining to Sam how the word 'anything' was derived from a swedish phrase meaning 'small fluffly pillow'.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 01:59   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quincy can only help if one or more parties are dead. Or in one episode dying slowly.

That was a good one. He was a gangster!
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:02   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i havent seen that one

they need to repeat them on bbc1 again... its father dowling atm... who the hell is he?

(columbo would do me just fine too... just not ****ING BORING BERGERAC!)
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:02   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Quincy can only help if one or more parties are dead. Or in one episode dying slowly.

That was a good one. He was a gangster!
I wonder if Quincy knows Shaft
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:04   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:05   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i havent seen that one

they need to repeat them on bbc1 again... its father dowling atm... who the hell is he?

(columbo would do me just fine too... just not ****ING BORING BERGERAC!)
It was on ITV on Saturday afternoons a while back, though I don't think they still show it =( And Father Dowling's a fag.

Quote:
I wonder if Quincy knows Shaft
You hum it, he'll sing it.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:05   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Leshy, do you know Pab?
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:06   #42
Nusselt
share the <3

i used to think the bird in father dowling was pretty and shes still ok after all this time
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:06   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You hum it, he'll sing it.
Nobody understands quincy but his women.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:06   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Leshy, do you know Pab?
Not beyond the internet line.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:07   #45
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
. just not ****ING BORING BERGERAC!)
Is he the french one?
If so he is .

Although i may be getting him mixed up for another French detective. The French detectives have more class that Quincy or Columbo, but the American detectives have more heart, thus making you love them more. Whereas you would just have respect for the French detectives.

immhoo
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:07   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
i used to think the bird in father dowling was pretty and shes still ok after all this time
shes hot

and "streetwise" with a charming new york accent
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:08   #47
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

IP ban, get rid of him once and for all.

I mean seriously, search up his last 100 post or so.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:08   #48
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Bergerac worked in Jersey.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:08   #49
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheres the "go **** yourself karmulian" option?
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 02:09   #50
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I voted for the scum one. Scum are duders

ps rids has the true answer
Closed Thread