User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:04   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Where did...

ParraCida's complaint thread about someone editing out his signature go? That was a thread and I was wondering how it'd turn out.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:12   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where did...

It turned out.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:13   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Should I ask 'how?' or 'who?'
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:19   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

The Powers That Be, The Source, The Law, The Judge, The Almighty One

Well, it's likely to be an admin, so let's play Russian Roulette or something :|
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:23   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

His signature was in direct contravention of article 15 section c sub-section 15 paragraph 3 point ix of the UN declaration on human rights and was deleted as being deemed wholly dull and I really have no idea as I actually have a life and went out this weekend.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:25   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

"Who Cares" post option before someone else posts it.
----------retired-------
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:37   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

So that's one Admin ruled out of the Russian Roulette competition
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:39   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Johnny isn't an admin?! If so, what blasted evil allowed it? Joking ...
----------retired-------
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 01:54   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

He is an admin, but he didn't do it. That leaves the others. And the GD mods. But they have nothing to hide. Other than their inferior penile sizes
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 02:09   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting things.

Also, leshy, I've been told it's been taken care off and if they told me any more they'd have to kill me.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 02:10   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

A PM he had with someone (the name was edited out) in which they were discussing Karmulian in a critical manner.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 02:13   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Where did...

I believe the situation was resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 05:50   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
He is an admin, but he didn't do it. That leaves the others. And the GD mods. But they have nothing to hide. Other than their inferior penile sizes
ALRIGHT
I ADMIT IT

i don't have a penis :\
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 07:28   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I believe the situation was resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Fair enough. This thread can be closed or deleted, whichever takes your fancy then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
:eek:
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 09:17   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
that is (a) open to debate since you had us fooled
(b) post-screenings when you went in to check against prospate cancer - the results are unknown but nonetheless, you went in for the scan

if however, you would like a penis attached, I'm sure you'd be the first shemale on the boards!
----------retired-------
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:54   #16
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Wasn't me, as i was actually finding that thread amusing
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:59   #17
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

It was me, I deleted it.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:12   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It wasn't me, if it was, there wouldn't be a Parracida account, let alone no signature.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 19:19   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
i was actually finding that thread amusing
you never cease to amaze me
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote