User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Oct 2002, 17:57   #1

I know I asked this before....

but where can I get a free recording software that lets me record onto the computer longer then 60 sec (Sound Recorder)?
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:06   #2

btw, not Cool Edit, I can't save anything
Unread 23 Oct 2002, 18:19   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
the one that came with my audigy sound card works brilliantly

try looking around creative.com
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 15:41   #4
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I know I asked this before....

It's attack of the forum ghost again.. quick get thy holy water!

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 15:48   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What is this bump thing going on.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 15:55   #6
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point

some banned users, such as Starbucks, have their names still showing, but others like don't?
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 17:49   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh noes, the ghosts are attacking again!
:eek:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:18   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the bumping is all down to the similar threads thing that i seem to be getting at the bottom of some pages, as you cant tell when the thread is from
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:31   #9
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

if there is no name
it means they have been deleted as opposed to just banned
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:34   #10
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
if there is no name
un-ban me kthnx
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2003, 18:35   #11
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
if there is no name

How come sword got banned and deleted when Starbucks just got banned? Thats not fair

And maybe some of my gimmick accounts can be unbanned because there are hardly anybody posting much, and at least I could play with myself?
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote