User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:26   #1
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Styles

All styles should now be live and complete(including buttons)
except for the following

Greenpepper and lairyfish have incorrect reply buttons, - in progress
Lairyfish - doesn't have proper search box , - no being fixed

thanks to leshy for the buttons

if anyone else whats stuff changed email me

cheers
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:32   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Styles

yay retro 2, thank you.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:42   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I (and everyone else!) don't need other styles till January
:snowman:

while I'm here (and sorry if this is not the place but) you know the preview of the first post that you used to get when you hovered over the title..., well at the moment (on opera 7.23) the preview appears when the mouse is slightly above or below the title but not when it's actually on it. I know it's been mentioned before so this is the way it's meant to be, no biggie etc. It's just not normal is all...

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Dec 2003 at 23:43. Reason: forgot to mention XMAS AVATARITY FOR ALL!
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 23:57   #4
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Flav post 1 - forum jump can;t go on the footer as its only available on certain pages
may be removing the powered by crap - so will see

lastly - no as its too long and fecks up the navbar

1-x The opera thing is a known vbulleting bug with opera, there is a bug report with opera atm to get this fixed/looked into (affects all vb3 not just us)

flav post 2 - no you may thinks is pointless but it is useful to new users
if you dislike it, just click the up arrow i the top of the box and hide it
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 00:24   #5
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

is there a way of getting rid of the bold thread titles, text looks way2chunky
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 00:38   #6
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

which style?
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 02:47   #7
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
which style?
retro 1 and 2
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 03:44   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Styles

Yay Dreammaker! \o/

Would this be a good time to mention that the Dreammaker page header is screwed up on a variety of browsers/platforms?*

*IE 5.1 on Mac OS 9
IE 5.2 and Safari on Mac OS X
Mozilla on SunOS

(It's been screwed up for a while--just never got around to mentioning it before)
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:03   #9
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

will have a look tact