User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:33   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Question A serious question to PA Team

Just now, something really strange happened in #forums, involving NB3.

Here is the link to the log file: http://www.nightwish-fanclub.de/foru...2.2003.log.txt

Now I have a few questions:

1) Why is NB3 openly discussing the issue of a closed planet in a channel with people other than the closed planet? (It does not count how far, he gave out certain details as you can see ("i've seen the logs ..."))
2) Why can NB3 as a PA Team member openly call people "you ****" or "cheating bastard" and kick them with a reason like "I am on holiday you ****, now piss off".

I hope this won't be tolerated by MrBrick as well, I have agreed on being suspended from PA Team for cheating in previous rounds. But dealing with paying customers like this is just throwing a bad light as I have thrown on PA Team. Will there be any actions taken now?
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:41   #2
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
Re: A serious question to PA Team

After he boasted openly about closing the "cheating FAnG scum" for farming (which NB3 didnt wanted to tell me in pm even....) I just wanted to know how he was meant to know I was attacked by members of my alliance as well.... A2 posted, that multihunter would not be able to see ingame alliances of planets...

So Phil and NB3 are using an Arbiter ? .. I cant remember to have given em access to ours
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:45   #3
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

They can't - however members lists for the alliances are quite easy to come by

and i don't mean through official channels (as anything provided to us officially stays private)
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:49   #4
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Heartless, for the love of god, get a life.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:49   #5
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

NIce to see that both PA team and community members are as mature as ever

PA team members shouldn't make such comments, whether on holiday or not. Simple as that. They should also be able to avoid discussing matters like that with more subtlety. Being on holiday is no excuse, they should still be professional. cting like a 12 year old kid with a temper is not appropriate.

Then again, I don't think that 'baiting' PA team in the way that was done by Heartless and LEFF was entirely appropriate. Somewhat immature I suspect. If you want your concerns/complaints to be taken seriously, you should approach them with a little more maturity.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:50   #6
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
They can't - however members lists for the alliances are quite easy to come by

and i don't mean through official channels (as anything provided to us officially stays private)
[OFFTOPIC] I would be interested in how you get alliance lists when you cannot get them from in-game (which you can, though).
Also, can you fix the domain for the forums to point to .planetarion.com so I do not have to open IE for it? :-)[/OFFTOPIC]
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 16:52   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From what i saw the Fang members in the channel brought up the whole topic and harassed NB3 about it all. You deserve everything you get if you going to go about abusing him.

If you want to discuss the while matter with people, take it to PM with a multihunter rather than sprouting crap in an unofficial channel.

I think that covers everything.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 17:17   #8
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

for the record no member of the pateam has officially commented on this yet, will discuss it later. though tbh worse has been done.
i also think bearing in mind that alliances have been ripping the shit out of nb3 for the past few days, his letting off a little team can be expected

Heartless - yes will fix the .planetarion thing (didn't used to work which is why we have never used it)
and as to the alliance thing, generally every alliance has a reasonable copy of their enemies memberslists
so its called asking
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 17:18   #9
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

For the record we also have a list of alliance members generated byt the toolkit dumps
however only mit has access to these
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 17:35   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

#forums is not, has never been, and will never be an official channel of any sort (i think mushroom had a heart attack when someone suggested making it official). The reason people tell you to go there to sort out issues with the forums is that it's a non-keyed channel where a high number of mods can be found. If we were all complete faggots and talked in #teen you'd be recommended to go there. If you came to the channel to bother someone, regardless of who they are, I would have kicked you myself.

Last edited by JC; 11 Dec 2003 at 19:46.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 19:51   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Right after cleaning up of the flames i'll reopen the thread. Dont let it deteriorate into a flame fest this time or it will get closed and stay closed.

With regards to the topic of the thread. I was in the channel at the time and noticed that NB3 was being harassed. He had told those asking that he was 'on holiday' and so wouldnt deal with the matter. At that point the people requesting info should have given up and gone to look for an active multi-hunter, but they didnt they continued harassing him, which is when he lost his head slightly. Yes he probably shouldnt have been so abusive, but from what i saw it was 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other. Everyone is human, i dont know anyone that could take the amount of hassle NB3 has had this last week or so and not snap at some point. Please dont make a mountain out of a mole hill.

If NB3 hadnt started banning people at that point i was about to warn them to stop moaning at him or get removed from the channel.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:06   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wish Heartless would go on holiday. A long one where he has no net access.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:14   #13
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I wish Heartless would go on holiday. A long one where he has no net access.
Your wish is my command.
2 weeks from x-mas over new-year's eve.
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 00:02   #14
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

thank god?

Retired
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 10:41   #15
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Your wish is my command.
2 weeks from x-mas over new-year's eve.
Why stop at 2 weeks? Extend it and stay for Easter !

Please?

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 10:43   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Idlers 'Vermin of the Week': Heartless, for not being clever
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 11:34   #17
RD-Chunky
Acquiesce

RD-Chunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Heartless clearly no one loves you in PA, come stay with me

Chunky loves you dear...
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 23:58   #18
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
i also think bearing in mind that alliances have been ripping the shit out of nb3 for the past few days, his letting off a little team can be expected
He got a job as a pa-team member, he shall not let any (s)team out, he shall act profesionally, even though he is on a vacation(in front of his comp). If he isnt capable to do so, he should resign or be kicked from his position.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 00:15   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
If he isnt capable to do so, he should resign or be kicked from his position.
If users act like complete twats, then they deserve all they get.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 01:50   #20
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
Heartless, for the love of god, get a life.
He is my HC

U sux :lol: idd Heartless grow UP
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 08:28   #21
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Right after cleaning up of the flames i'll reopen the thread. Dont let it deteriorate into a flame fest this time or it will get closed and stay closed.
So much for that, eh?
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 11:15   #22
JC
lolly roffle

Yep, i closed it in the first place because it was damn obvious it was just going to be a load of flames. God knows why i was persuaded to ignore my gut instinct and reopen it.

Anyways, you got your chance for the thread to be reopened Heartless, and hopefully you can see now, there is no potential for discission in this thread as i said in the first place.