User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 03:28   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Angry My theme has been tampered with

Some asshole decided that it'd be great if everyone be given the extremely ugly 'christmas' theme. Overriding the default theme is one thing, but forcibly changing a user's theme is quite a nasty thing to do. How can you know that your filthy 'xmas' scheme wouldn't trigger repressed memories of terrible christmas pasts? Maybe some poor PAF user has gone and hung him/herself because of your egotistical actions? Shame on you, represseddepressoidkillers!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 03:35   #2
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Re: My theme has been tampered with

/me supports Jester.

I thought My monitor had gone belly up.

Was hoping for a new one for christmas, and now it turns out, it is just a new theme.

And the smilies suck big time.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 05:30   #3
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: My theme has been tampered with

Serves you right for leaving your theme set to 'Use board default', leaving you at Karm's all-but-non-existent mercy.

Your Control Panel is your friend. If you take care of it; it will take care of you!*

*I've also disabled showing of avatars. Basil and his trash ilk are dead to me now. D-E-A-D! :lol:
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:54   #4
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

you don't even need to use the CP
in the footer of everypage there is a drop down box on the left
which lets you change your current style with one click
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 04:34   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Serves you right for leaving your theme set to 'Use board default', leaving you at Karm's all-but-non-existent mercy.
You see, that's what surprised me about all this, I had not set my theme to 'use board default', but rather one of the retro themes (can't remember which). Incidentally, my other account was not tampered with.

A bug perhaps? Or maybe someone killed my old theme :\
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 04:36   #6
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
Thanks, hadn't noticed that completely useless waste of bandwidth.

You also need to learn how to count.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 05:10   #7
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: My theme has been tampered with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
You see, that's what surprised me about all this, I had not set my theme to 'use board default', but rather one of the retro themes (can't remember which). Incidentally, my other account was not tampered with.

A bug perhaps? Or maybe someone killed my old theme :\
If you change your theme with the drop down box on the page footer, it doesn't appear to permanently change your theme. I think only the Control Panel has the power.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 18:03   #8
Dreadnought

the crimbo theme is utter wank shit
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 18:08   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Some asshole decided that it'd be great if everyone be given the extremely ugly 'christmas' theme. Overriding the default theme is one thing, but forcibly changing a user's theme is quite a nasty thing to do. How can you know that your filthy 'xmas' scheme wouldn't trigger repressed memories of terrible christmas pasts? Maybe some poor PAF user has gone and hung him/herself because of your egotistical actions? Shame on you, represseddepressoidkillers!

Good. One less for me to ban later. Seriously though I'm with karm on this one, seasonal smilies for some, abortions for others!

PS You can just change it back in your control panel or whatever. Probably just got changed for some utterly unknown reason when the boards changed over.