User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:11   #1
TDO

Exclamation OK, Hear me out..

This account wont last long because it refers to one of my original nickname The Dark One, who has been banned. But I would like to ask a few things while I can here in public.

I never set out to get deleted or banned and to be honest I still dont know to this day why it was banned or how it came to be a ban for life on my person I suspected at the time it was a grudge by Jboy, but evidently that is not so as he has now gone and yet anything TDO related gets banned. I tried speaking to everyone about my situation, including Spinner, but never got a satisfactory reply as it mostly fell on deaf ears.

You see, in over three years of being part of PA I have never ever stopped using this forum, I use the board more or less daily, yet when I try to use anything related to the name TheDarkOne or TDO it will inevitably get deleted, then there may be a little discussion by anyone who remembered me about how shit I was etc, and everything goes back to normal.

But as I say I continue to post daily using other accounts, without any problem at all.

Now either the modding staff at present are more lenient (I always did think they were doing a bad job around a year ago) or Im not as problematic as anyone has or is making out. Which is it?

The other accounts I use have been around for ages and at most one has only ever recieved a very minor talking to by any of the mods. So can you see my frustration that I am able to post but not using my real or chosen name? It just goes to reinforce my belief that I as a person am not and was not as bad as those with authority made out. So can you just not admit you got it wrong and straighten everything out now?

So someone please tell me honestly why am I deleted on sight when using anything related to my original nick? It just doesnt make sense that I can and do post without problem everyday on this board yet as soon as make any reference to who I am, the account gets deleted?

This lead me to think that the mods were wrong over there original actions. But I could never convince anyone of this at the time, not JJ, not Zeus and not even Spinner who basically washes his hands of anything forum related. At the very least the whole thing was handled badly and unprofessionally, in my opinion.

If I am a threat to this forum then why arent my actions detected more easily more often? I believe that is because I am not a problem to this board and in fact a much needed contributor of an ever decreasing community.

As I said at the beginning I dont expect this account to last very long (although I hope it will so I can put my side of the story) but maybe someone could take the time to explain here in public what problem you have with me posting as TheDarkOne or TDO but not other accounts?

Cheers

TDO
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:28   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OK, Hear me out..

It's time to get out the chainsaw.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:34   #3
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

LO BITCH

and aye stop deleting him

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:38   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your request has been forwarded and will hopefully be given due consideration.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:48   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

hope you're allowed back TDO
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 15:52   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You're Muslim?!?!?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:51   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

He's MUSLIM?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:02   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

comedy 'banned' option
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:03   #9
Job_Chimp

Job_Chimp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
comedy 'banned' option
Job_Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:03   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why don't you just choose a cooler nick than TheDarkOne? Maybe they banned it because it sucks.

Choose something like DarkKat or something. That's the way to go, you'll see.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:04   #11
Job_Chimp

Job_Chimp is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why don't you just choose a cooler nick than TheDarkOne? Maybe they banned it because it sucks.

Choose something like DarkKat or something. That's the way to go, you'll see.
Or workmonkey.
Job_Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:51   #12
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

This seems to be my problem aswell, altho I admit to beeing a ****wit at times. In general tho, I'm banned on very bad grounds.

The conclusion I've come to is that it's a question of beeing in the in crowd and apperantly I'm not, nor are you. Dace got banned, account was purged, he reactivated, and is still allowed to post with it. I on the other hand, hold a ban on sight.

It quite frankly, sucks mosquito dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:53   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think the dace account was banned for saying 'Karma karmulian' in #forums.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:56   #14
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I think the dace account was banned for saying 'Karma karmulian' in #forums.
The ban was not lifted. Neither was mine. The banned accounts where purged, and was re-registerable. We both did. Mine was banned. His was not.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:02   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I could argue about unjust bans, but I'll just say that Dace bribes mods with drinks.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:18   #16
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point

Unban that man! After all, who else here makes an effort to post anything worth reading? (apart from Snurx of course).
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:18   #17
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

i cannot be blamed for banning TDO i had nothign to do with it

infact he asked me who banned him - as whoever did obviously didn't inform him like they are meant to

but nm
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:22   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
infact he asked me who banned him - as whoever did obviously didn't inform him like they are meant to
By pm'ing the account that he can't get into you mean?

By using the email mods don't have access to?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:22   #19
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
i cannot be blamed for banning TDO
Don't be silly, your Karmulian.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:26   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

A Few Good Men stylee: Did you order the code red?!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:23   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
This seems to be my problem aswell, altho I admit to beeing a ****wit at times. In general tho, I'm banned on very bad grounds.
You were banned once after repeated warnings by jboy, once by MrL for flaming and trolling and once for reregging the RiCo account which you had lost.

If you had other accounts we weren't aware it was you when they were banned so it's kind of hard to say we are discriminating against you.

PS Dace's account being allowed to remain was a tacit admission that the reaction was perhaps a tad extreme.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:27   #22
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
By pm'ing the account that he can't get into you mean?

By using the email mods don't have access to?

He emailed me at [email protected] thus i replied to him that way also
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:31   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
the reaction was perhaps a tad extreme.

*cough* understatment *cough*
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:34   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
*cough* understatment *cough*

Don't make me edit your post so it happens again
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:36   #25
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Grudge, me? what?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:55   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
He emailed me at [email protected] thus i replied to him that way also
So what you're saying is that the mod in question should have told him because he emailed you?

Do mods have access to your email now?
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 18:08   #27
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
i cannot be blamed for banning TDO i had nothign to do with it

but nm
Nah, repeated warnings from JBOY is probably a fair share of overstatement. I had one warning from JBOY along with Gayle28uk. She got an avatar, I got banned, but basically we did the same crime, only I did the time. I was not made aware of it, nor did I get any 'official' warnings. That's quite frankly the main part of my banning that gave me a grudge towards the modship, (Read: The Establishment). Atleast Dead Meat gave me a fair answer after asking for the reasons behind my banning. He claimed I was a trouble maker. I still have no clue as of what the exact reason was.

Hopefully you lot could clear this out for me aswell?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 18:11   #28
Wooof

Wooof is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you make a thread about rabbits or the moon?
That seems a bannable offence these days.
Wooof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 18:27   #29
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

No, you see, they like you, so you are not banned for such. Different standards you see....

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 18:38   #30
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

News
MrL has just made Karmulian look stupid.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 18:43   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've never been banned.
Does that make me uncool?
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 18:45   #32
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i've never been banned either
i'm seeing the connection here :\
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 20:18   #33
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Nah, repeated warnings from JBOY is probably a fair share of overstatement. I had one warning from JBOY along with Gayle28uk. She got an avatar, I got banned, but basically we did the same crime, only I did the time. I was not made aware of it, nor did I get any 'official' warnings. That's quite frankly the main part of my banning that gave me a grudge towards the modship, (Read: The Establishment). Atleast Dead Meat gave me a fair answer after asking for the reasons behind my banning. He claimed I was a trouble maker. I still have no clue as of what the exact reason was.

Hopefully you lot could clear this out for me aswell?
From what I remember, you were, much worse than sword currently have been, consistently shit. You didn't post inanities tho, your brand was flames and trolling. So perhaps you've changed when posting with other accounts since you haven't lost them. Or perhaps you just registered another recognizeable account when you got the urge to fall back to your old ways, and that's the only reason you did keep them. I dunno. If you can manage to post regularilly for a month, without being banned with ANY account, I think that's fair evidence you can be let loose again.

Oh and no more "We should all get equal treatment for each crime no matter our past history" shit please.

Edit: I've lost two accounts, both for account highjacking (I got like 50+ accounts on the second try), and was never IP banned. I've gotten a warning to back off once.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 20:21   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From what I remember, didn't Cynical Oracle post homophobic abuse or somesuch, or was that someone else?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote