User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:09   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Will Kura be sacked?

I hope not!
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:11   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Will Kura be sacked?

That would shock me beyond words.
BUT, i don't think they will.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:19   #3
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

i doubt it

kura is fluffly
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:41   #4
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Karm in editing thread titles shocker

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 10:02   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is there no end to his naughtry behaviour ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 12:51   #6
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

you wish i edited that thread title

the thing being auto subject fill is on every new post for use in threaded designs

i really don't care enough to go through every post and change em
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote