User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2017, 06:17   #51
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R73 whine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adapt View Post
Maybe Illuminati are close with Apprime but Illuminati are there own tag and have no intention of supporting Apprime as Apprime are playing a chilled round

And as for FAnG between 9 and 12 of the players are former bows and im not to sure that the whole 9 - 12 of them would have the influence politically to make decisions regarding relations.

Anyway were not talking about alliances that are napped/allied or have been friendly in the past were talking about an alliance having a 2nd tag controlled by the main tag
LOL

Adapt I think you've been massively misinformed.

Illuminati is Apprimes
Support tag

It can be argued that Norse fall under this bracket too...

And Apprime are only playing this round to win. The nice thing is cardi spending 3 weeks in lith so it might actually happen this round !!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2017, 06:58   #52
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
LOL

Adapt I think you've been massively misinformed.

Illuminati is Apprimes
Support tag

It can be argued that Norse fall under this bracket too...

And Apprime are only playing this round to win. The nice thing is cardi spending 3 weeks in lith so it might actually happen this round !!
I was laughing about that post myself.
Seeing Nelito posted the recruitment thread for illuminators when he wasnt even apart of the tag last round might be a tell-tell what the tag is/was all about.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2017, 15:17   #53
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No, there is only 2 alliances with support tags, your alliance and ultores, no others.
p3ng had 3mo.
Apprime has Illuminati.
Ultores has astatores.

I am not even going to the smaller allied tags, that makes hardly any difference.
Unread 11 Aug 2017, 17:48   #54
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
p3ng had 3mo.
Apprime has Illuminati.
Ultores has astatores.

I am not even going to the smaller allied tags, that makes hardly any difference.
Well seeing there is no emo this round, perhaps he thinks your ultores?
Would make sense, only App and Ult with support tag.

Unread 12 Aug 2017, 00:17   #55
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant futureCochese has a brilliant future

Could just be that gaming communities like playing together.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2017, 01:20   #56
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang
Yankee Go Home Champion

Adapt is a jewel in the roughAdapt is a jewel in the roughAdapt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well seeing there is no emo this round, perhaps he thinks your ultores?
Would make sense, only App and Ult with support tag.

there will be emo this round, i know ave is KittenZ, he is an idiot that doesn't understand planetarion, its understandable saying as he has not played in 30 rounds
Conspiracy
FAnG
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2017, 07:42   #57
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
there will be emo this round, i know ave is KittenZ, he is an idiot that doesn't understand planetarion, its understandable saying as he has not played in 30 rounds
Ave is no idiot

He's played two proper rounds in the last two rounds as HC. He's won one and third in the other.

A similar percentage record to agares with ult right ?

Unread 13 Aug 2017, 14:41   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Ave is no idiot

He's played two proper rounds in the last two rounds as HC. He's won one and third in the other.

A similar percentage record to agares with ult right ?
While he claims that CatZ/LionZ whatever isnt a KittenZ support tag, and that they played seperately all round, you say as he was HC of CatZ he was also HC of KittenZ at the same time?

While KittenZ and FAnG screwed up R71 completely with their politics, they did manage to get top planets and 3rd place.
CT has been critized for aiming for top3 in the past, now we are praising them?

Atleast lets we should try be more consistent in what we value/claim eh

Unread 13 Aug 2017, 19:48   #59
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
While he claims that CatZ/LionZ whatever isnt a KittenZ support tag, and that they played seperately all round, you say as he was HC of CatZ he was also HC of KittenZ at the same time?

While KittenZ and FAnG screwed up R71 completely with their politics, they did manage to get top planets and 3rd place.

Catz/Kittenz was the same thing. lions/Kittenz is the same thing.

There is no glory in aiming for 3rd place.

I was simply making the point that Ave (as HC) has played two rounds. He came 3rd and 1st. I think that's a big deal. I also think you can't call someone a 'idiot' when they have a record like that.

Unread 13 Aug 2017, 21:43   #60
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I understand PA enough to avoid it, untill the choises are down to this. No offence to any developers and great game runners in here. It is the community that were ill. The game itself has its flaws and sides.

If you cant read in between the lines, I am saying that anyone who applies to kittenz or lionz gets to play with the same ideals and not receive some def oriented orders for 2nd class citizens. But ofc we still wanted to help secure the win in r72 as we had the tools for it. A few dropped some ranks in t100 due to it. But am sure all agrees it was worth it. Due visiting fang shortly for some def boost our co-operation in between the tags were minimal untill the last part of the round, when we got back to our original formation.

r71 We were tried to be bullied in to political decisions, when we obviously show u the finger and carry on. We also weren't nowhere near state to compete from rank 1 as we were still building up as an alliance. If u ask me, Ult deserved the win far more than p3ng ending 2nd. All the credit for their offence also during that round though.

In all honesty, do you think that turning on Ult and bringing it down would have resulted in a better ranking? while the others were blocked from tick 0. its not like we suddenly would have become a first prior in their friend lists.
Unread 16 Aug 2017, 15:13   #61
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Is it just me that finds it funny and ironic that people bitched and moaned about ult/app having 60+ planets but no one has bat an eyelid at kittenz having 100+????

Good going AD
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2017, 18:12   #62
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang
Yankee Go Home Champion

Adapt is a jewel in the roughAdapt is a jewel in the roughAdapt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
Is it just me that finds it funny and ironic that people bitched and moaned about ult/app having 60+ planets but no one has bat an eyelid at kittenz having 100+????

Good going AD
If you bothered to read up the thread then you would see that we have been talking about it.
Conspiracy
FAnG
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2017, 23:34   #63
Vip3r

Vip3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Back to the round.....

Who is winning? who will win?

and...

Who is the biggest looser?
Played round: #1 #2 #3 #69