User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Dec 2004, 02:38   #1
ThePeoplesVoice

ThePeoplesVoice is an unknown quantity at this point
Planetarion Event - The Fall of the King

Today I started the ball rolling for what will become the Greatest Uprising in Planetarion History.

Unfortunately i cannot post details of the Event because i dont want the forum mods to delete this thread (as you cannot post exact information that leads to coords).

However it shouldnt take long for the Message to Spread. And so I make this post, i make this PLEA in order to rally the Alliances, no matter their size, to join the People of Planetarion in their Mass Attacks on 1up.

For just ONE night, i beg you to join the rest of the Universe and attack the Alliance that has for so long, laughed.. no MOCKED us all for THINKING they could manipulate the universe. While some alliances (like ND, ToF, Wp, Sin) have blindly followed 1up, not all have chosen such a dishonourable path.

The date has been set: The 11th December is the day the King will Fall.

What Now?

Every planet in the game deserves the opportunity to seek revenge on the Biggest Bashers in the game. Just sit-tight and await your ingame message, once you receive it Please Pass it on, SPREAD THE WORD!

See you on the Battlefield
ThePeoplesVoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 02:50   #2
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Planetarion Event - The Fall of the King

gimmick accounts organizing attacks...what next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 02:56   #3
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I remember Revolt \o/ was very alike this(did it ever land? :P)

Tho a Saturday hmm...ah well. Could be interesting to see if the "1up enemies" takes advantage of this as there will probably be quite a few people launching nomatter what

GL anyway

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:01   #4
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

1up were nice enough to grant us an NAP, and we shall do the same, we will not be launching on 1up as there is nothing wrong with them imo.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:02   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, 1up got their high average score from bashing. Damn these game mechanics!

(Army of Blood ahoy!11eoneonen)

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:18   #6
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas

Tho a Saturday hmm...ah well. Could be interesting to see if the "1up enemies" takes advantage of this as there will probably be quite a few people launching nomatter what

GL anyway
Loads of ships landed on Ish and on entire 16:23 r5. Made no difference at all

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:18   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeoplesVoice
Today I started the ball rolling for what will become the Greatest Uprising in Planetarion History.

Unfortunately i cannot post details of the Event because i dont want the forum mods to delete this thread (as you cannot post exact information that leads to coords).

However it shouldnt take long for the Message to Spread. And so I make this post, i make this PLEA in order to rally the Alliances, no matter their size, to join the People of Planetarion in their Mass Attacks on 1up.

For just ONE night, i beg you to join the rest of the Universe and attack the Alliance that has for so long, laughed.. no MOCKED us all for THINKING they could manipulate the universe. While some alliances (like ND, ToF, Wp, Sin) have blindly followed 1up, not all have chosen such a dishonourable path.

What Now?

Every planet in the game deserves the opportunity to seek revenge on the Biggest Bashers in the game. Just sit-tight and await your ingame message, once you receive it Please Pass it on, SPREAD THE WORD!

Our path is so dishonourable! Next time we should only have one galaxy worth of members when we hit the #1 alliance, rather than our current count. It's just too unfair to the game otherwise.

Didn't this guy get linked to Nitros, LCH HC?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:19   #8
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas

GL anyway
It landed, but twas like 16mil attacking ships vs 32mil deffending ships, no roid losses, attackers lost basicly all

So you're not the first to try this, though I wish you the best of luck, cause you'll need it, will be interesting to see what happens saturday.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:21   #9
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

This has got to be the most incredibly ignorant thread of the round. Yet another "kill 1up" thread....oh boy.

The universe has spent the last 2 rounds trying to take 1up down, and they been bitch slapped over and over again. 1up has outplayed every alliance in PA for 2 rounds, give them their respect and quit freaking whining fs.

I cannot speak for other alliances as it's not my place, however, as for ND, we chose to play Planetarion our way, we do not blindly follow anyone, we pick our friends and our enemies, and noone BUT the ND command makes those choices.

If that hurts your sensibilites, oh well, get the **** over it.

1up has built a strong team, some players I personally have a lot of respect for, others, not so much,. but as an alliance, regardless of what end of the business stick you've been on, no one can question their abilities, both politically and tactically...

So basically, can we PLEASE get over the 1up is the devil crap.....finish your round however you like ofcoarse, not my place to tell anyone how to run their alliance, but don't run around the AD with some lame ass battle cry, if you plan to attack, attack, then win or lose, shut the hell up. You've already spammed every planet's mailbox...for christs sake, this is a game, no one is burning your homes, raping your women, or enslaving your offspring
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:36   #10
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
christs sake, this is a game, no one is burning your homes, raping your women, or enslaving your offspring
Hmm I'll have to bring that up for next round at the 1up Steering Committee.

Thanks for the idea Duck!
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:42   #11
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Oh boy! A revolt.. This should be fun :-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:43   #12
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

The REVOLT attack was probably the single largest atk in pa.

problem was by the time it happened, all the noobs in the universe didn't have enough ships to overcome the masses of Legion ships. Also, the ships were too spread out, about 50-60 million over 5-6 ticks, whereas the Legion ships were better organized, meaning they systematically slaughtered the attackers each tick.

I was however one of the people who launched on ish, and proud to say that I killed some Legion ships!!

I was quite dissapointed when the main target of the Revolt attack was changed from all of 16:23 to Ish, 16:23 deserved the incoming more than Ish.

Anyways, there aren't enough people left to do a mass noob assault, but if you get a lot of alliances in on the attack who knows it just may succeed. Either way at least it spices up the round a bit before the end of the round. I say good luck.

EDIT

To anyone actually considering this, look at the proposed attack fleets, and then laugh at the utter noobness of whoever arranged this. LMFAO that is the worst proposed attack fleets I have ever seen, it is like lining everyone up in a shooting gallery.

Last edited by Helix; 9 Dec 2004 at 03:55.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 03:53   #13
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Hmm I'll have to bring that up for next round at the 1up Steering Committee.

Thanks for the idea Duck!
WTF?!?! I put this on the 'To Do' list after last round. Sigh, I go idle and the whole alliance goes soft.

Pussies.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:06   #14
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

go go go !!!
kill those evul 1up peps
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:08   #15
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Dont kill me pretty please :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:26   #16
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I really hope they don't have my co-ords.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:39   #17
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

This so called 'n00b/revolt style' attack could actually be successful - "if" executed. Due to the shipstats of the round and due to the limited members/fleetslots 1up have. Imagine 300 n00b fleets launching on 4planets ^^
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 04:51   #18
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
This so called 'n00b/revolt style' attack could actually be successful - "if" executed. Due to the shipstats of the round and due to the limited members/fleetslots 1up have. Imagine 300 n00b fleets launching on 4planets ^^
Mass attacks such as this require the co-ordination to recall fleets (not to mention recognising when this is needed). If I were a 1up MO faced with 100 fleets arriving on one planet in one tick, I'd be happy to run the defense and take the (greatly reduced) roidcap as the noob horde fights amongst each other for 3 roids each and claim 'victory' over 1up.

Edit: I've just realised the scale of PA's degradation. 1up themselves own 8% of the universe both score and roids-wise. Around 33% of the total score of the universe is in the top 5 alliances. 55% is in the top 10 alliances. Can you rally more than 8% of the universe in a single attack? If so, you're already more powerful than 1up and should be attacked yourself :)
And someone remind me to add Universal Stake % as an Alliance column in Pilkara.

Last edited by xtothez; 9 Dec 2004 at 05:06.
xtothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 05:12   #19
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

oh man here we go again. Well at least there are not any 1up are nazi's posters like back in the furgion days.

Question? Forest are you behind this again!!!
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 06:04   #20
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
Well at least there are not any 1up are nazi's posters like back in the furgion days.
Thats because its not satire if its actually true

Isn't it about time for Lokken to close this thread, we're almost to 20 replies now.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 06:31   #21
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

ummm, can you guys postpone this "kill 1uP" thing. Saturday just happenes to be the day that I wanted to catch up on some sleep.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 06:53   #22
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ROFLMFAO.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 08:30   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Dont kill me pretty please :|
I'll save you

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 08:32   #24
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Without hirr along for the ride, this is condemned to failure

hf though ^^
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 10:01   #25
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'll save you

b...b...b...but what about me

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 10:48   #26
Amnesia
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

weee salvage
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:05   #27
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia
weee salvage
I emphatically deny that this is organised by 1up to donate salvage to our top planets to improve their rank.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:15   #28
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all

i sure don't pity the people who (try to) organize, and launch on, such a hopeless mission more than i pity those who spend their complete 'pa life' as minion of so called great alliance leaders, bathing in the so called superiority of their alliance and even think that making fun of and killing the ships of 'a bunch of n00bs' is any triumph at all, even more in a shrinked universe as it is today, shown again by the arrogance in their replies
(edited, no names please)

wow they won't bring you down like this, how much greater can you be
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:21   #29
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

If you're going to pity anyone, pity the members of an alliance who (even though on the block/side that outnumbers 1up both in numbers and score) have to resort to using a fake nick to try to persuade the gullible to suicide ships just to improve their own chances of getting through on attacks later. I'd explain why an attack like this can't "work" - even if manages to land and capture roids - but it's not in my interest to do so, and anyone who can't figure it out for themselves deserves to take part.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:33   #30
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
If you're going to pity anyone, pity the members of an alliance who (even though on the block/side that outnumbers 1up both in numbers and score) have to resort to using a fake nick to try to persuade the gullible to suicide ships just to improve their own chances of getting through on attacks later. I'd explain why an attack like this can't "work" - even if manages to land and capture roids - but it's not in my interest to do so, and anyone who can't figure it out for themselves deserves to take part.
didnt you (1up) manipulate the masses and play your way to the top??

such a hypocrite

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:34   #31
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
resort to using a fake nick to try to persuade the gullible to suicide ships just to improve their own chances of getting through on attacks later.
* Now talking in #FAnG
* Kjeldoran changes topic to 'All fleets grounded for uber attack to bring down teh evul 1up'

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:37   #32
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
didnt you (1up) manipulate the masses and play your way to the top??

such a hypocrite
Not even close. We suggested that every might want to hit the #1 alliance to stop them running away with the round and stagnating the crap out of it. They did, it worked, round is still interesting.

This is a blatent attempt by some high ranked ally in the hope that 1up def will be stretched covering this raid and they can roid for free later thus capping good roids and huge XP.

Such a short sighted fellow.

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 11:55   #33
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeoplesVoice

What Now?

http://www.wdr.de/themen/_images_/im...k/april_gq.jpg
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 12:23   #34
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

LOL the 1up propaganda machine piles even higher in this thread.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 12:34   #35
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

One post. 100 1UP members replying. I'm starting to believe they create there own anti threads, to spam anti anti posts..

I also read 1up napped Iron Legion.. You guys really needed that right

Ow and ofcourse without 1up this round would have stagnated, we can't play without you guys anymore!
And sure, 1up has not won yet..............
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 12:46   #36
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
One post. 100 1UP members replying. I'm starting to believe they create there own anti threads, to spam anti anti posts..
we're only 67 members
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Ðragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Stals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 12:52   #37
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
b...b...b...but what about me
ok but 2 is really a maximum

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 12:55   #38
Stals
Retired

Stals is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
ok but 2 is really a maximum
W H A T A B O U T M E ?!

(irc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [21:24:19
[Kjeldoran] most pple either hate me or really like me
R5 Legion member
R6 Legion BC
R7 Legion BC
WC2 TiG's Terriffic Tribe (winner galaxy!)
R8 Plush member
R9 ToT/LCH BC
R9.5 LDK Scanner
R10 Ðragons BC
R10.5 Didn't play
R11 1uP (winner galaxy!)
R12 1uP MO (winner galaxy!)
R13 Not playing
Stals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:04   #39
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stals
W H A T A B O U T M E ?!

(irc)

pffft

What about you? You're not worth saving :P

Quote:
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:09   #40
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
we're only 67 members
Plus your ND wing
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 13:15   #41
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Army of Blood was "ace"...

When they hit Game's galaxy, and got trough, then a week later Games galaxy had even more roids than before. TiG posting the target list on FoL's website and the target picking began... *oh those days*

Revolt vs 16:23... They didnt even have a chance, those small buggers.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:12   #42
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

"n00b suiciders draw 1up defense and real attacks later!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 14:44   #43
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknLoad
Plus your ND wing
ND are loveable :>
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 16:29   #44
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
we're only 67 members
Off topic: Why do you have that sig of urs ? Its uberlong and noone cares what ur coords were.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 17:00   #45
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Off topic: Why do you have that sig of urs ? Its uberlong and noone cares what ur coords were.
hmmm, this was a good effort, but lacks the proper impact considering he only had 1 coord in his sig. Also the fact that you even noticed it, in ESSENCE, is what he wanted you to do in the first place. Thanks.

On topic: /me twirls in a circle
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 19:03   #46
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
You're clueless though.

Quote:
I also read 1up napped Iron Legion.. You guys really needed that right
You shouldn't believe everything you read on the forums, that's AD for Dummies page 1, line 1.

If it is true, maybe it has something to do with letting these guys have their war in peace? No, surely not, that would be downright logical now woulnd't it.

Selective reading, the bane of AD since it was created.

Quote:
And sure, 1up has not won yet..............
Finally, a sensible statement. Since we haven't won "yet", there's really nothing to be whinging about "yet" now is there.

Common sense is a marvelous thing, I suggest looking into getting yourself some.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 19:23   #47
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
You're clueless though.
Yeah, i'm a total newbie!

Quote:
You shouldn't believe everything you read on the forums, that's AD for Dummies page 1, line 1.

If it is true, maybe it has something to do with letting these guys have their war in peace? No, surely not, that would be downright logical now woulnd't it.

Selective reading, the bane of AD since it was created.
Always explaining the good side of 1up's decisions. That's exactly what I mean with: Post something that's about 1up, and immediatly all 1up's goes in defence mode.

Quote:
Finally, a sensible statement. Since we haven't won "yet", there's really nothing to be whinging about "yet" now is there.

Common sense is a marvelous thing, I suggest looking into getting yourself some.
I was being sarcastic tbh.
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 19:36   #48
Cochese
Retired

Sorry--I have no patience anymore.

Deatl with too many stupid people on too many forums for too long :/

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 20:22   #49
Legion

Legion is an unknown quantity at this point

ThePeoplesVoice A King will Fall a new Kill will rise,
Stop your stupid plea we aren’t stupid “manipulate the universe” pfft wtf you think your doing ermm sending messages out to everyone..maybe?
I’ll tell you what it’s a bit obvious since 1up has past LCH for top spot you come out with this crap. I’ll tell you what you are you’re a newb in LCH who attacks 1up gal’s every night and gets crap all and gets retall ( After 1up log on and see all these stupid fleets heading their way and like 50 covert ops not gone through by 1 simple coord..you).
Hmm “While some alliances (like ND, ToF, Wp, Sin)” narrows down what alliance your in.
How about we seek revenge on the Biggest NOOB Bashers in the game LCH.
“as for so long, laughed.. no MOCKED us all”

Mocked us? They gave us something to work for, reach their perfection, they gave us competition. Your mocking me asking for my ships to hit 1up to help benefit yourself and your alliance.

So start making all your multies and using them cause you ain’t getting through that easy.
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2004, 21:09   #50
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Awww come on Legion, let the guys have fun

I for one would like to see some big battles, to make the round more interesting. However, I feel LCH and their allies will be the only ones to gain, not those poor newbies who have the balls to go against 1up.

Like I said before, as long as everyone has fun \o/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote