User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 20 May 2003, 11:33   #1
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Condenación

I was mostly away last 1-2 days but i still felt for making my own little post about our galaxy although i highly respect Xeracy's efforts to write one (i still think he'll kick my ass for posting another one and he won't be the only one *g*, but i won't allow a UK pervert to write about us cool germans )
Maybe i'm just an attention whore..who knows c",)

18:2:1 Thely (Rock HC) - american.
Our only non pe0n, our nightangel watching the galscreen every single hours while we were laying in bed enjoying the luxury of 7h sleep. We couldn't have done top 10 without you sweety and Ruther couldn't have been so calm all the time without enjoying your company

18:2:2 Ruther (ToT pe0n) - german.
Our beloved GC, sometimes a real ass, i can't count our arguements since we usually have different opinions, still one of the most skilled players, i know him since r5,got to know him in RL too and he's one of those few ppl in pa i would accept as GC.
Well done.

18:2:3 Anny (Eclipse pe0n) - norwegian.
My beloved girlie, know her since r5, #1 playing girl this round, my biggest supporter in all things, my regular wingman, my best friend and the most beautiful girl around. I wouldn't have played another round if not with you darling. *hugs&kisses*

18:2:4 MelAn (Eclipse pe0n) - german.
Just me..who'll never do again MoW job in a top 5 gal..OMG soo much stress
(Did i mentioned that i'm "old school NoS" )

18:2:5 BAndiT (ToT pe0n) - german.
Ruther's brother alias Mr. Idle, very skilled german player (Damn i never thought i would say that), who had best contacts to ToT command stuff what helped a lot.
Did much work last weeks while MoW went inactive.

18:2:6 Xera(mony) (Eclipse pe0n) - somewhere from the wood.
Old MoC, he did all the cluster/para stuff, his work was the reason that we could survive in a VOM cluster and a VOM/WE parallel.
He's also well-know as Mr. Suicide (i don't even wanna think about how much fleet u crashed) Still a very funny, entertaining guy, ALWAYS good for a laugh and one of my favourites.

18:2:7 BudGanja (ToT pe0n) - german.
Our problem child, Mr. Luck and Mr. Iusedtooversleeplaunch
Sometimes problems to follow orders Still a very good player, was nice to have you on board.
I still hate you for not giving me your pic

18:2:8 zAch (Eclipse pe0n) - german.
One of our best teamplayer, he seldom complains, he always helps out, not very flashy, just a very talented player who don't need much attention for his own ego. Old Fury guy (althought Focht and KG don't know him *g*+ *slaps*)

18:2:9 klette (ND hero) - german.
Alias Mr. Generous, our best teamplayer, damn i would have lost 50k fi more without you.
For me the most skilled player in our rows, he used to calc his attacks in 30sec and a true quiescent pole in our galaxy.
Luv ya...

18:2:10 Mavo (Eclipse pe0n) - german.
The one who actually replaced Sokar in our gal planning, the one i was most sceptic about. One of our best players, one of my biggest supporter, i like you a lot mate. Damn you could have been top 20, if you could have joined our raids while you was 2 weeks at your gf, but u had "fun" that's all what matters!!
Nice recruit Lockhead

What to say about Round 9, hm it wasn't the round i had most fun that's for sure, the first war was farce, so was the second..third one only became interesting since both sides had already many ships and we fought against a superiority (in numbers)
I can't say we fought any real incredible, big battles or that we got any well coordinated (wave) incoming) covering 10/10 planets, that was kinda odd.
Biggest problem each day was to find a target...last weeks it was only to find a target for my galaxy, not for Anny and me, we had to stay home with our fleets each night anyway cause of DAMN 20% rule..that was pure boredom.
(note: i will never plan a galaxy again without a booking officer inside)

Eclipse: Main galaxy ally, u supported us whenever you could, we were not your flagship gal but you still made it possible for us to win be nap'ing our 2 neutrals which was the base to our victory. I was so sceptic about Eclipse after my Adelante experiences in r8, but i truely think you are one of only 2 elite alliances left in pa. PLD & thx a lot.
Focht: You let me join without knowing me that well, without many questions or any needed vouches, thanks a lot for the pre-trust u gave me and for some funny talks.
Rob Sry fo nagging at you for targets each new day, u had a hell lot of work, you deserve alot of respect & i have to thank you a lot, i know we/i wasn't easy to handle/"satisfy" *g* from time to time.
ToT You protected and supported us a lot last weeks, germans just rock. Major Thanks.
You proofed that u are (sometimes) more than a bunch of drunken germans, a true top alliance
(Still the attack on 21:1:3 was a bit weird and damaged your reputation in my eyes cause it wasn't necessary)
A slap also for not having a MO online the last day on main attack time *g*

Rock Your HC r0x0rs, so does your unique community!!!

NewDawn Damn i never thought you were able to protect klette till the end of the round, you did so we have to thank you guys a lot.
(Plz recruit someone with nice gfx skills soon, not having a alliance logo highly sucks, although i like the propose we included in our galaxybanner.)

Last but not least some particular thanks to (no special order):
Sokar, Lerxst, StingA, SnowSeal(still love you most ), Desse, Focht, Rob, egg, Gresnik, Lockhead, Morden, Fork, Hearne, Devlin, Felagund, Rudmer, Pring, Hicks, Brain, Missy, wakko, also to spacetransen (sry for raping 2 of you ), whole 9:2, 48:3, 47:5 and 21:1 for keeping it fair at the end (it was so close and my heart beated so fast 1min before last tick..it was fun + congrats to #2 position) & ofc to Spinner and pa Crew for ending the stucked round earlier cause it wasn't fair anylonger *whining*
I know i forgot many..if you feel left out tell me, i just have a brain like a sieve.

I'm so happy that we finally reached our goal as #1 gal and i'm so proud that we achieved it without farming any roid, without any flak and without having HC's/officers of major alliances inside..just a group of ppl who know eachother and enjoyed the game, ofc we had a lot of luck but that's part of the game.

Thanks
18:2 - Condenación

-MelAn|n00b- (who dedicates his planet position to th3m, who couldn't be with me this round cause of RL, miss you a lot mate!!!)
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress

Last edited by MelAn; 20 May 2003 at 11:39.
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 12:24   #2
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats!

Good to see someone from my sistergal in r7 won, even though you were my enemies this time.

:-)
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 12:30   #3
StingA

pld, I love you, you big huggly Germans but not as much as I love xera

Just dont tell my allie I defended you ^_^

Small rulazzz forever! :P
Unread 20 May 2003, 12:45   #4
Xeracy
.:condenación:.

Xeracy is an unknown quantity at this point
Nicely written MelAn, maybe i should have let you write the original one... naaah :P

Thanks again to everyone who helped us out (too many to list) and for the rest of t10 for keeping it clean run to the end and to pa crew.

the feeling is mutual StingA

Has been a great laugh above all this round, though some of the in-gal battles were funny looking back at them.

anyhow thanks again

-Xera|n00b- (who dedicates his suiciding to the simple reason of pissing MelAn off :P heheh)
::[MISTU]::
Xeracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:08   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
oi MelAn u forgot to mention the 1337 cluster alliance we formed
well done on finishing 1st

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:18   #6
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations to 18:2, and especially klette

And indeed our gfx skills are bad :/
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:19   #7
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Re: Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn

18:2:1 Thely (Rock HC) - american.
Our only non pe0n, our nightangel watching the galscreen every single hours while we were laying in bed enjoying the luxury of 7h sleep. We couldn't have done top 10 without you sweety and Ruther couldn't have been so calm all the time without enjoying your company
Considering that Rock was part of VoRTeX which was allied to VVOMM one has to ask if this is the best example of "fence-sitting" we've ever seen?

(Congrats BTW).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:30   #8
MelAn
Condenación

Re: Re: Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcChas
Considering that Rock was part of VoRTeX which was allied to VVOMM one has to ask if this is the best example of "fence-sitting" we've ever seen?

(Congrats BTW).
Hmm..when we attacked VOM as galaxy Rock and VOM had no agreements, later VorTeX nap'ed (dunno if really allied) VOM, but at this point we already attacked NaR and later WE, so where do you see the fencesitting part?
You can't actually know all political changes which will happen in one round in advance when you plan your galaxy weeks before round even started.

regards

-MelAn-
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:31   #9
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
oi MelAn u forgot to mention the 1337 cluster alliance we formed
well done on finishing 1st
..i forgot?
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:43   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
congrats.!

-Lupin

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:53   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ah well, 6k roids you got from us, because we were bullying snowseal

well done.

but as it is, top 5 gals are close to eachother.
Unread 20 May 2003, 13:53   #12
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Condenación

Quote:
Hmm..when we attacked VOM as galaxy Rock and VOM had no agreements, later VorTeX nap'ed (dunno if really allied) VOM, but at this point we already attacked NaR and later WE, so where do you see the fencesitting part?
Let's just say that most VoRTeX galaxies were hammered by NARWEET from the start - and trust me when I say that they were allied to VOM. But hey, this isn't AD (I don't even bother to read that forum) - I'm sorry I mentioned it.
Quote:

You can't actually know all political changes which will happen in one round in advance when you plan your galaxy weeks before round even started.
Agreed - but that's why galaxies (private ones at least) should be formed from known allies at the start of the round.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 14:32   #13
MelAn
Condenación

Re: Re: Re: Re: Condenación

Quote:
Let's just say that most VoRTeX galaxies were hammered by NARWEET from the start - and trust me when I say that they were allied to VOM. But hey, this isn't AD (I don't even bother to read that forum) - I'm sorry I mentioned it.
True.
So whats the point? We were no VRTX gal...and ofc she got incomings cause she was vrtx, we just protected her.
Ok vrtx and VOM were allied at a point were it didn't matter for our gal(midround), cause VOM was dead and we didn't continue to attack VOM.
Got me now?

Quote:

Agreed - but that's why galaxies (private ones at least) should be formed from known allies at the start of the round.
Whats "known allies" m8?
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 20 May 2003, 14:38   #14
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats MelAn.

Im sure th3m will be happy to hear about this
Unread 20 May 2003, 15:37   #15
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Re: Condenación

Quote:

regarding the vom vortex nap it happened mid-round and there were certainly no agreements before then and u can quote me on that cause i remember thely mailing me and asking me to speak to sirad regarding the p10 vortex and vom gals to ensure that none of hit each other <-definition of a nap in case ur wondering

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 16:01   #16
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
<Bruce Forsyth>
Good Game Good Game!!
</Bruce Forsyth>
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 16:25   #17
Dreadnought!

Fencesitters :P
Unread 20 May 2003, 16:33   #18
Thelxepeia
Goddess of Rock :)

Thelxepeia is an unknown quantity at this point
Oi!

I can't believe this I am no l33t player, and to be in the winning gal is a dream I never even imagined. I will always be grateful to my gal for letting me come along for the ride.

It wasn't easy being the only VoRTeX/vommv in a gal of narweet. There were lots of times I couldn't attack, plenty of times I wanted to give up, but the gal always stood by me, especially Ruther and MelAn, and wouldn't let me quit. As much as they all wanted to win, there were many times that they put that aside and recalled attacks on my friends, or gave up a target that I wanted to protect. Our #1 spot was acheived without any VoRTeX roids

I'm also proud because we all played fair. No cheating, no farming etc. We worked hard for every roid. We are proof that it's possible to win PA playing a fair, honest game.

There are some special people that I want to thank for helping to make this round so successful for me:

Nacho_OuZo who put me and my gal's chance to win ahead of himself time after time. So many times I tried to defend you, and got threatened by retals. You always wanted to protect me more than your roids, and made me recall. Also, your support and pride in me means so much to me! S'agapaw poli kardia mou

meddy and the rest of 42:8 who understood why it was so hard for me to defend them, and who grounded their fleets the last weekend in case I needed them for defense.

OuZo who provided friendship, moral support, and defense whenever I needed it. I'm so proud to be one of you!

Caledan my oldest PA friend, who took on way more than his share of the work of running Rock so that I could concentrate on playing the game. There are just no words, Cal. You are the greatest!

th3m who brought me to this gal and who taught me how to play Xan. You may not have been playing with us, but your spirit has been here all round and I would not be here without you!

Spinner for ending the round before I got fired from my job :P Serious PA play and rl definitely do not mix.

Teh ROCK Alliance who watched their Admiral getting bigger and bigger while their own planets were bashed over and over, and who put up with me not being as active this round. You gave me the love and support I needed. You are the BEST alliance in PA and I love you all. I dedicate this win to all of you, and I hope you are proud to see that [Rock] tag on the winning gal.

Ruther who gave me the chance to join the gal, who dragged me kicking and screaming through this round, who was the best GC ever, who let me get away with way more than he should have, and who put up with my strong ties to Rock and OuZo even if he didn't always understand. You are a wonderful man and I love you madly!

Well there are a lot more, but I guess this is more than most people want to read already. Anyway, you all know who you are!

Thanks and hugs and kisses to all of you!
R4: 7:7:13 Thelxepeia of Oceansong (Total n00b)
R5: 33:3:1 Thelxepeia of Tsiboukia (Admiral of r3j3cts, Rock pe0n)
R6: 33:15:2 Thelxepeia of Tsiboukia (Rock Officer / Rock HC)
R7: 1:13:1 Nike of Olympus (Rock HC)
R8: 5:4:3 Goddess of All Things (Rock HC, OuZo pe0n)
R9: 18:2:1 Archangel Michael of Army of Heaven #1 Gal \o/ (Rock Admiral, OuZo Officer)
R9.5 35:6:10 Rock Pe0n again OuZo HC
R10 Retired!!!
Thelxepeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 17:02   #19
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
glückwunsch
Unread 20 May 2003, 17:03   #20
Xeracy
.:condenación:.

Xeracy is an unknown quantity at this point
Has been great playing with u Thely

as i has been with everyone else in gal

And thely you are leet just dont wanna admit it hehe ... you never went for the best targets and always willing to give up one of ur targets so everyone in gal could have a decent attack... truly 'leet'
::[MISTU]::
Xeracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 05:24   #21
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts
Congratulations bunnies!

note: I really have to know those new ppl... I know 2 or 3 names in that gal... the time when the gal that finishs #1 had 25 well known names...

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 17:36   #22
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratz 18:2 !

Congratz zAch !

After beeing in my gal r5 ... you really deserved this.

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Jaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:44   #23
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteSnake
Congratulations bunnies!

note: I really have to know those new ppl... I know 2 or 3 names in that gal... the time when the gal that finishs #1 had 25 well known names...
When did that ever happen? :\
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2003, 21:52   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

Round 3, Sid ran all 25 planets in the top gal (when he wasn't cutting down the amazon rainforests that is).
Unread 22 May 2003, 00:01   #25
Wise Guy

2124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

well done, n00bbashing farmers
i 'pose you think its okay attacking the same gal three nights in a row and redicing them to 1\4 of their size and leaving them with almost no roids. i personally think thats a dishonourable way to play, but if winning is all that matters to you, then heres to god job well done

regards from 30:2, your involuntary personal farms in the start of R9.

Quote:
The moment I paid for Planetarion, i came under the assumption that I would have an enjoyable time.
glacier
2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 02:18   #26
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
Well done MelAn, Ruther, Xera, Anny, Thely

glad Condenación won this round.
Unread 22 May 2003, 07:46   #27
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Thely

meddy and the rest of 42:8 who understood why it was so hard for me to defend them, and who grounded their fleets the last weekend in case I needed them for defense.

OuZo who provided friendship, moral support, and defense whenever I needed it. I'm so proud to be one of you!

Thanks and hugs and kisses to all of you!
everytime again sweetie

it was an honour to be there for u, same as u did for us

and we will keep up that grounding for def for u, for each round (no matter who got the top spot )

we finally ended Top80 as VOM gal, we reached our goal

gratz to 18:2 - Well and skilled played

btw. Me|an , u forgot to thank Foxman (40:9:7) who landed at my place and lost 12 mio score (for 120 roids prolly). That beated their #1 spot

congrats again m8s

meddy
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 08:09   #28
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by meddy

btw. Me|an , u forgot to thank Foxman (40:9:7) who landed at my place and lost 12 mio score (for 120 roids prolly). That beated their #1 spot

I heard that was an alarm clock thingie

Congratz Bunnies... And rest of 18:2
Unread 22 May 2003, 09:55   #29
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Thunderball
I heard that was an alarm clock thingie

Congratz Bunnies... And rest of 18:2
heh, his cell phone went out of batterie

but fs i lost 120 roids
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 12:02   #30
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
congrats you lucky bastards

Nah, you did good, and as far as I'm concerned you earned it.

Thanks for a round above average...
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:54   #31
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by 2124
well done, n00bbashing farmers
i 'pose you think its okay attacking the same gal three nights in a row and redicing them to 1\4 of their size and leaving them with almost no roids. i personally think thats a dishonourable way to play, but if winning is all that matters to you, then heres to god job well done

regards from 30:2, your involuntary personal farms in the start of R9.
1. We didn't attack a single gal 3 nights in a row..refresh your memory plz!
2. "n00bbashing"?
n00b: inexperienced player
bashing: attacking someone with the intention/primary goal to kill him(his fleet/his pds) and only secondary to take his roids.

The word you search for is "semi-active-roiding"!!!

If you guys don't check your ticks for more than 5h u might loose it, that's nothing new in pa, nor is it called bashing.
We wanted your roids..that's all
regards

-MelAn-

(We just loved your banners )
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 22 May 2003, 13:55   #32
MelAn
Condenación

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy

congrats again m8s

meddy
hehe...i am meddy i am
Thanks a lot m8
--------------------
MelAncholic
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:07   #33
mastah

mastah is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratz, and nicely done
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:11   #34
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
hum... don´t know about r8... but r1 to 7 I knew (still if by name only) most of ppl in gal... in this top gal I know only MelAn and Xeracy.... BandiT, if I am not wrong, was NoS when I joined...

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:36   #35
Nacho_OuZo
OuZo

Nacho_OuZo is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats 18:2 :-)

thely u saved me alot of times this round u know even with my last ship i would def u

friends >* (some ppl still dont understand this )

im very proud to have u in ouzo u r brillant and very sexy

/me dini polla filia stin thely

thx alot again my sweetheart
r4 143:22 n00b / HR
r5 23:15 (Silvercity) HR/Xanadu
r6 21:8 (Silvercity) Xanadu
r7 5:5 (Silvercity) Xanadu
r8 54:4 random / Titans
r9 42:8 (Black Lotus II)
r9.5 4.1.9 Cottus of Hecatoncheires LDK

OuZo -LoVe- Critters
Nacho_OuZo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:37   #36
Wise Guy

2124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Quote:
1. We didn't attack a single gal 3 nights in a row..refresh your memory plz!
2. "n00bbashing"?
n00b: inexperienced player
bashing: attacking someone with the intention/primary goal to kill him(his fleet/his pds) and only secondary to take his roids.

The word you search for is "semi-active-roiding"!!!

If you guys don't check your ticks for more than 5h u might loose it, that's nothing new in pa, nor is it called bashing.
We wanted your roids..that's all
regards

-MelAn-

(We just loved your banners )
maybe it just was three times the same week, who cares. the point is you kept comming for our roids all the time. im not letting that pass as "roiding". and indeed it feelt as bashing as it took all of us just to defend one of us.
and yes, my galmates are n00bs, or atleast plays as such.
semi-active might fit though, they were active from 08.00 till midnight

PS: yes my banners rock \o/

Quote:
The moment I paid for Planetarion, i came under the assumption that I would have an enjoyable time.
glacier
2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:27   #37
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Well done guys and girls, although I can't believe I didn't get on the thanks list at all.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote