User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Oct 2006, 02:57   #1
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
pre-set trading

hey.

terran always lack Metal
cathaar always lack Crystal
zikonian always lack Eonium

i think it would be smart to pre-set their trading "for" resource to their needed resource.
and maybe even the "given away" resource to that resource they have the most. even though most players trade both other resources nearly equally.
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 10:20   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: pre-set trading

Well, based on Xan's roid composition, they could lack all three resources...

still, its only a little change, but does it really take that much effort to select it from the pulldown menu?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 12:19   #3
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Well, based on Xan's roid composition, they could lack all three resources...
That is right I am xand and I lack all 3 resources.

On a more related topic I don't really see the need for this, I am can't code anything so I don't know how hard it would be to do, but surely the PA coders have better things to code.
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 12:44   #4
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

well, im zik and i have far to much E and lack of M and C.
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 03:32   #5
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

omg, of course some xans had to mess up this thread. :P
of course it is not too much work to choose it from scroll down menu.
but it would just be nice to have it pre-set. for lazy peps like me :P