User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:33   #101
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People are stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
but i was sure in my convictions
You have to be right as well. For people who are sure in the wrong thing knowing the right thing there's a special punishment performed by a crocospoon.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:35   #102
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

ah, but you see, i knew the right answer for solving the problem, but having chosen a door i chose to stick with it, using my rock solid faith in my innate luck. so what then, if i managed to get the right door from my 1/3 chance?

Edit: forgot to finish my post before i pressed enter
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:36   #103
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ah, but you see, i knew the right answer for solving the problem, but having chosen a door i chose to stick with it, using my rock solid faith in my innate luck
You actually have to give the right answer as your answer first otherwise the scanning doesn't matter except to say whether or not you get attacked by a crocodile with spoons for teeth.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:37   #104
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

read above, edited my post
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:41   #105
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
read above, edited my post
They're not interested in whether you get the "right" door or not. There is no right door!

Get with the program!
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:44   #106
TheBerk
dazed and confused

there has to be a right door, they cant go around switching the prize to whatever door they feel like, that makes a mockery of the whole situation
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:46   #107
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
No, because the aliens are looking for people who understand statistics rather than people with dumb luck so they get the most intelligent of us and make us breed with their women. They'll also be using advanced telepathy to make sure you're using the right reasoning.
This is why the door doesn't matter.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:46   #108
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

^^ What he said I said.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:48   #109
TheBerk
dazed and confused

sneaky gits
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:51   #110
TheBerk
dazed and confused

anyway, now we've established that im going to be horribly mutilated and killed by aliens that probably dont exist, im going back to lurking on these forums, far too many posts have been made by me tonight, its exhausting
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:53   #111
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

There is no crocospoon
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:55   #112
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
There is no crocospoon
Explain THIS!

Quote:
Results 1 - 10 of about 2,760 for crocodile spoon hybrid. (0.47 seconds)
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:57   #113
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Explain THIS!
In time, you will realise it is not the crocospoon that bends, only the laws of probability.

I actually got 5,360 results on google
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:00   #114
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
In time, you will realise it is not the crocospoon that bends, only the laws of probability.

I actually got 5,360 results on google
They're MULTIPLYING.

RUN WHILE YOU HAVE A CHANCE!
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:49   #115
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I clawed out my own eyes during post 23.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 01:55   #116
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i feel a strange urge to smoke?
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 07:40   #117
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I clawed out my own eyes during post 23.
Monday11:30pm