User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Nov 2004, 06:52   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
The 9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy Flash.

I'm pretty sure at one point of the year we have all been linked to this

My question is, I remember this being duly debunked then the subject of ridicule amongst many internet communities... I don't know if it was dicussed here but I'm dying to know again the things this flash was debunked on or your opinions on it.

I ask this really because it seems one of my roommates and his community of internet friends have just happened upon it and seem enthralled by it's glitz and taking in by the possible bullshit of it all and are dying to know exactly in what ways is it flawed worse than a Michael Moore argument piece int he middle of a relatively decent documentary.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 08:23   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy Flash.

Most of this seems to be based on incredulity, which is often a sign of ropey arguments. It's like the Creationist "well common sense tells us that the eye could not have evolved by 'chance' therefore evolution didn't happen!".

Most of the 'evidence' given seems to concern common sense interpretations of what a 757 should sound like (or the impact should sound look like, etc). But how many people have heard a large plan fly that low and that fast? I've seen many plans take-off / land but they've always slowed down (or been going much slower). I can't even imagine what it would be like at that speed (i.e. 500mph). The same goes for wreckage. I suspect in most crashes the pilots are doing their best to either slow the plane down or not hit a solid object straight on. That wasn't the case here.

If an object that heavy and that fast hit a concrete wall straight on, maybe it would punch a "neat hole" in the wall, I don't know do I? I'm sure there are people who are experts on this sort of impact, why not get their analysed evidence rather than just leaving it to the viewers (flawed) common sense assumptions?

The issue with the video-tapes is entirely unsurprising. If you had a video tape of someone being murdered the Feds would confiscate it almost immediately and it's possible they wouldn't release it (unless they had good reason to, e.g. appeal for witnesses).

Finally, let's say it was a missile / small plane. What of it? Why? Who? There's no credible reason why the US would want to hit the Pentagon - why bother? The Twin-Towers was clearly enough to provoke outrage and outside the military I doubt many people cared too much about the Pentagon being hit. It's a military installation after all and people understand that as such can be attacked.

All I see is a bunch of flawed assumptions, quotes that could be taken out of context (or false) for all I know and some pretty basic innuendo. I remain unconvinced to put it mildly.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 10:35   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

So do I, but I'm convinced that there has been some official debunking of the arguments of the impact of the crash, you know people pointing out thanks to physics and knowledge of aviation and other sciences that it was extremely credible for the destruction to have happened like that.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 10:41   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Well it wasn't an american missile because they never hit their target!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:22   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Anyone with half a nose can smell something fishy about it. If proof will come out (WICH IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN) it will be long after your grandchildren are dead.

The only clear and visible truth is the fact that dubya won the elections again wich proves we´re not dealing with children here and also it shows that whoever runs the dictatorship in the states has learned a lot since they had to wipe out their Kennedy experiment.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:54   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

Tbh I want you filthy democrats to start another freaking civil war, it's obvious that the rednecks(republicans) are outbreeding you these days and the only way to retain the vote is through sustained casualties of the republican forces.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:56   #7
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Tbh I want you filthy democrats to start another freaking civil war, it's obvious that the rednecks(republicans) are outbreeding you these days and the only way to retain the vote is through sustained casualties of the republican forces.
In 50 years there will be more blacks than whites

Michael Moore told me
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:01   #8
Sunday8pm
Banned

Cause all blacks will obviously vote democrats...

Alan Keyes anyone?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:04   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Cause all blacks will obviously vote democrats...

Alan Keyes anyone?
Duno who that is, couldn't you just have said Colin Powell?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:06   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Duno who that is, couldn't you just have said Colin Powell?
The Republicans put him up as a bit of a token black candidate against Barack Obama (perhaps the only good news for the Democrats in this election) a Kenyan/Indonesian/Hawaiian for a seat on the senate.

He got trounced.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:08   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Anyway this is derailing and not bringing me an answer to this flash and if and how the whole thing was debunked.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:13   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

You´re asking me to prove the unprovable
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:14   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

No I'm insisting that I've already seen people thoroughly debunk this, even making sites debunking it but I can't remember why and I'd adore anyone who could uncover them.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:16   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Snopes innit
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:17   #15
Sunday8pm
Banned

forgot about that site, have anything just as maniacal as the person who made that flash up your sleeve however?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 13:49   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Haven't you watched the Trade Centre video's properly? You can clearly see the second aircraft is far too small to be the type claimed, you can clearly see the missiles being fired from its wings to make a bigger impact hole and you can clearly see far too many fat middle aged me with **** all to do and no girlfriend because they're hairy and sweaty and smell and no time to do anything but think of shitty little conspiracy theories whilst browsing the internet and living out their alter-ego's on some programming or hacking related message board.

So, now we've established all that we can go straight to the point.

DM - Give us the story first hand.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 14:04   #17
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Shortly after, maybe before 11/9 I saw a documentary show about the safety of british nuclear reactors and one of the tests they showed was that of an aircraft impact. They took a hawk trainer jet, attached some boosters (to get it up to max speed in a confined space) and fired it straight into a steel reinforced conrete block, the block got kinda ****ed up but there was bugger all left of that training jet. What wreckage there was left was fist sized stuff.

A hawk jet is about 12-15 tons and it didn't penetrate the block and I imagine its a little more 'impact resistant' than a 747.

I think the whole thing is suspicious but no more than any strike on a military complex...they aint gonna tell you exactly how it was done or how the damage was maximised. that would be silly.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 18:48   #18
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

One of our clients watched the plane hit the pentagon. It happened. He was working on the roof of a building right across the river when it happened, so he got a pretty good view.

The flash was pretty well put together though.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 19:06   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The 9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy Flash.

There is no conspiracy, merely fat people with too much time on their hands.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 19:17   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't be the only one that saw that video footage of the 2nd aircraft hitting the tower from street level looking up. It looked like the aircraft just disappeared into the building just before the explosion

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 19:31   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Well it wasn't an american missile because they never hit their target!
It was aiming for the White House.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 21:30   #22
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I'm a commercially rated pilot working on my instrument rating and multi-engine rating. What most people don't know is that the planes computer and electrical systems are coded so that if the pilot were say "Let's have some fun" and he jerks the stick and lets say goes into a barrel roll with a 747 Jet, the computer essentially kicks in and says "No we're not." This applies for steep turns, and steep dives and climbs. (Steep being defined as greater than a 45-55 degree bank.) So clearly, there are some questions that need to be answered. Because if you jerk the stick into a turn like shown on the twin tower video, then the computer is not doing its job. And for the computer to not do its job on not one but four planes... I would say is slightly more than a coincidence. (not to mention the high speeds the plane was travelling at.) It's extremely difficult to hit a specific mark with a plane. It's not just "point and drive" as most people think. Just my 2 cents.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 21:39   #23
Sunday8pm
Banned

Thanks for coming through once again guys, I know I have a love-hate relationship with this forum but threads like these and the knowledge of area's I'm not read up in that people are willing to provide really make my day.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 22:53   #24
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

o-l-d.

oh and having a discussion about it is a waste of time.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 22:59   #25
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
It's extremely difficult to hit a specific mark with a plane. It's not just "point and drive" as most people think. Just my 2 cents.
Obviously, I know nothing about the technicalities of flying a plane, but wouldn't it be extremely diffiicult to land a plane if you cannot hit a 'specific mark'?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 23:20   #26
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Obviously, I know nothing about the technicalities of flying a plane, but wouldn't it be extremely diffiicult to land a plane if you cannot hit a 'specific mark'?
Allow me to clarify... It is extremely difficult to hit an elevated (i.e. - a building) mark with an airplane. There are so many factors involved that it would take ages to list. I dontthinkpeople actually realize how big a 747 jet is. It's not a Cessna 152... which happens to be the size of a gum package. It's massive. They dont just turn 90 degrees when you turn the ailerons and the rudder. Its takes damn near a 15 mile turn space to makea 180 ina 747.
Quote:
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 01:32   #27
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Allow me to clarify... It is extremely difficult to hit an elevated (i.e. - a building) mark with an airplane. There are so many factors involved that it would take ages to list. I dontthinkpeople actually realize how big a 747 jet is. It's not a Cessna 152... which happens to be the size of a gum package. It's massive. They dont just turn 90 degrees when you turn the ailerons and the rudder. Its takes damn near a 15 mile turn space to makea 180 ina 747.
Last I checked, the computer can be turned off.

Though they did say they beleive the target was initially the white house, but the plane was unable to maneuver into position so took the pentagon instead.
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 01:55   #28
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Yeah I assumed you could switch the computer off/override it.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 01:55   #29
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Had Bush decided to go back to the White House after reading those books to kiddies by then?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 17:58   #30
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
Had Bush decided to go back to the White House after reading those books to kiddies by then?
Hm. there's agood point... Is it me or does it seem funny that Bush was out of the White House doing a "Good Deed" by reading to little kiddies? Anyone following my train of thought?
Quote:
Unread 6 Nov 2004, 21:10   #31
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hm. there's agood point... Is it me or does it seem funny that Bush was out of the White House doing a "Good Deed" by reading to little kiddies? Anyone following my train of thought?
No. And furthermore, does anyone else find the blame levelled at Bush for continuing to read to the children once the news had been given to him incomprehensible? Was he supposed to don his superman pants and save people from the burning towers, or something?
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 00:19   #32
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
It's you. Prior to 9/11, Bush spent about 40% of his days outside Washington. A common complaint was that Bush wasn't spending enough time in Washington.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 00:47   #33
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
It's you. Prior to 9/11, Bush spent about 40% of his days outside Washington. A common complaint was that Bush wasn't spending enough time in Washington.
Perhaps if you peoplewould read then you would realize that I was stating a question. The tendancy for the "I'm right you're wrong" attitude in this forum is amazing.
Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 00:49   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You asked a question, he supplied an answer. I don't see the problem tbh.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 02:59   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
And furthermore, does anyone else find the blame levelled at Bush for continuing to read to the children once the news had been given to him incomprehensible?
No. Tbh, I find it faintly absurd that he should have continued in the reading whilst America was in the throes of it's biggest ever terrorist incident, really.

He is the CiC as well as the head of the executive, after all. Generally these sorts of people are expected to contribute in some fashion during such an event, and immediately after, with all speed.

Of course, there's the argument that he needed to keep up the apperance of normality - which to my mind can be the only possible argument in favour of him not concluding the thing there and then and departing - and all that, but really, who was giving a shit by that point?

Still, it's not a major issue, really.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 20:18   #36
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the flash. Whoever did this has gone to alot of trouble. Nice peace of conspiracy... I take my hat of.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote