User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:11   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Arafat's health.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3980903.stm

Wobbling, although his physicians deny he's died. I doubt it'll be long, though, even if he's still alive.

Depending on who succeeds, this could be a good or a bad thing or, more likely, a bit of both.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:15   #2
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Arafat's health.

they have noone else. i think thats going to be a real problem, things could become even more unstable than they already are.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:18   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Arafat's health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
they have noone else.
Of course they have. Just no-one with Arafat's lifetime's worth of prestige and international recognition, which in fairness, could not possibly be expeceted of anyone else.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:21   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

if you want to put it that way then they have too many.
imagine 3-4 people fighting for power in the plo, thats gonna be trouble.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:24   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I've got the same condition (platelet deffiency) and I was rushed off to hospital last year. They claim the condition is unknown but that's exactly what ITP is (Idopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura) - it was caused by a viral infection in my case where-by all the antibodies in my body start attacking the platelets thinking they're foreign bodies. I've been on steroids in decreasing counts for the last year and a half and my count is still low. I don't want my spleen removed so I'll stick with it

^^ Irrelevant but just to let people have some insight into what he's most likely to have.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:24   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I think that the succession within the PLO will be relatively smooth. The problem will be that whoever does get the job will have to convince the other main groups and individuals of their credentials. That will be the relatively hard part.

I don't particularly care if Qurei or Abbas get the job, and they're the two main contenders. They'd both be better than Arafat.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:33   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He's brain dead acording to the Israelis.

From Sky News:
Quote:
ARAFAT 'BRAIN DEAD' - REPORTS

Yasser Arafat is brain dead, according to traeli television quoting French sources.

The 75-year-old Palestinian leader's health has been reported to be deteriorating by the hour but there is still no official confirmation of his death.

However, Palestinian officials have denied the reports and say his condition has not changed.

More Follows...
Although the Palestinians are denying it, though it's probably standard proceedure after 10 years of saying that he’s fine.

Last edited by Hicks; 4 Nov 2004 at 18:54.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:35   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Yeah. That's kind of what the BBC report said, if you'd bothered to read it.

Sort of why I posted it.

Anyho.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:40   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he may not be dead yet, but i think that he is going to die in hospital
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:52   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Yeah. That's kind of what the BBC report said, if you'd bothered to read it.

Sort of why I posted it.

Anyho.
Apologises, assumed it was new and exciting since it only just flashed up on Sky news, BBC in beating Sky to breaking news total non shocker.

I'll write a longer post on why it's a good thing when I get home unfortunately I have a 3000 word Labour Economics essay to finish writing first in fact I should probably stop procrastinating.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:53   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

androme for future reference how do i avoid getting the virus (STD admit it!) you got? it sounds a bit shit scary to catch a cold then have your own defence nuke you
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:55   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
androme for future reference how do i avoid getting the virus (STD admit it!) you got? it sounds a bit shit scary to catch a cold then have your own defence nuke you
Don't take it up the ass.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:00   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A mate of mine had the same thing except the White blood cells decided to attack his kidneys. He pissed most colours of the rainbow and went on steroids for ages. He's just had a relapse 3 years later...

Oh and what's the betting whoever takes over becomes the target of an israeli assassination attempt?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:44   #14
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Although the Palestinians are denying it, though it's probably standard proceedure after 10 years of saying that he’s fine.
the hospital also denies it (and they should know best, i guess)
but i guess hell be dead soon.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 22:33   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
he may not be dead yet, but i think that he is going to die in hospital
O RLY

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:27   #16
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
the hospital also denies it (and they should know best, i guess)
but i guess hell be dead soon.
We can only pray.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 00:32   #17
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
We can only pray.
you have been missed
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 04:11   #18
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
We can only pray.
That you go to hell
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 04:35   #19
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
That you go to hell
You see why I don't come here often. I pray for the health of a world leader, and you guys pray that I go to hell.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 04:46   #20
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
You see why I don't come here often. I pray for the health of a world leader, and you guys pray that I go to hell.
You should have said "We can only pray that he gets better", rather than leaving it open to the reading that "We can only pray he dies", as I'm sure many in circles of power do.

I apologise for taking ti the wrong way, just a bit worked up about things atm
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 05:01   #21
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
You should have said "We can only pray that he gets better", rather than leaving it open to the reading that "We can only pray he dies", as I'm sure many in circles of power do.

I apologise for taking ti the wrong way, just a bit worked up about things atm
That's ok. I was actually praying that the Palestinians would all blow each other up fighting for the top dog position.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 05:10   #22
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

this thread clearly should have been entitled

"Arafat Not Dead"

and involve a semi-humorous anecdote about Bush being asked at todays press conference what his thoughts on Arafat's death were ("God bless his soul")
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:16   #23
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
this thread clearly should have been entitled

"Arafat Not Dead"
a little flashing bar in the top corner, right?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:18   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Capmag had a good one.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:21   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Capmag had a good one.
love of god why does that bloody thing still exist
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:23   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
love of god why does that bloody thing still exist
They had a good one recently.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:28   #27
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure Israel will take any advantage in Arafat dying in trying to label all palestinians as Hamas militants and stymie any chances of someone representing them politically at a world political level.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 14:43   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

The fact that they decided to call it 'Capitalism Magazine' just shows how souless and unnaffected by imagination, good taste, or a sense of style these people are.

The photo of the writer in the second link Jonny posted also underlines this nicely.

Oh and why on earth do they need to provide article summaries? Even The Sun doesn't do that.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 5 Nov 2004 at 14:49.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 14:48   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh, and Arafat is confirmed comatose, but they deny he's brain dead.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 14:49   #30
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Arafat is dead, they just have n`t declared it officially yet. That won`t happen until they sort out where to bury him first, because muslim custom demands that the deceased be buried within 24 hrs.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 14:51   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Arafat is dead, they just have n`t declared it officially yet. That won`t happen until they sort out where to bury him first, because muslim custom demands that the deceased be buried within 24 hrs.
This is the best conspiracy theory I have heard this week.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 15:02   #32
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to spoil things for you...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...lth/index.html

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 15:13   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they should let him be buried where he wants ffs
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 16:05   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Unless you can actually prove he's kicked it, it's still a conspiracy theory.