User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:54   #51
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: idontlikethis!

Who was the boyfriend, I forgot.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:57   #52
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone named Tabbeh.

Despite him not having a forum account with any similar name.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 18:58   #53
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd believe it was her if she held up a non-photoshopped sign saying "Heh GD it's me" - not that I'm really bothered though.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:05   #54
steef

steef is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.musecube.com/modelstefanie/about.htm

sorry, don;t have a camera handy, you get banned from musecube if you're a faker.
steef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:13   #55
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hmm,
well i'd believe her if she turned up naked at my front door...

EDIT is that a knock I hear?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:26   #56
steef

Is that wishfull thinking or are you just scared?
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:26   #57
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
EDIT is that a knock I hear?
No, that's me chucking rocks at your house
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:32   #58
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
EDIT - Summanus - Who is Jerome?
He posts as _ryzekiel_. Everyone on IRC thinks he's a stud because he has a girlfriend or something
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 19:39   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Girl on the internet guys, stay
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 20:12   #60
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Girl on the internet guys, stay
Someone gag Marilyn Manson, quick!
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 20:14   #61
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we can all be proud of what this thread has accomplished.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 20:19   #62
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think we can all be proud of what this thread has accomplished.
Absolutely nothing?
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 20:48   #63
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i have big boobs and also possess 11"-er, want to take it to PM now, steef?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 20:53   #64
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea you do have small legs jer, I don't think she'd find that attractive though :/
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 20:56   #65
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you did, why couldn`t she!
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 20:57   #66
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I was just curious as to what it'd be like.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 21:09   #67
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steef
And to think you welcomed me here Koen! I'm deeply offended :P
i didn't know you were here to stay.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 21:17   #68
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
He posts as _ryzekiel_. Everyone on IRC thinks he's a stud because he has a girlfriend or something
like that Hicks guy, the one who gets stalked by a random bint because he`s so hunky*?

*suspectible to be false as the bint might just be weird.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 21:25   #69
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Is that wishfull thinking or are you just scared?
strangely enough my ex came around about 20 mins after i posted that...
But pretty much wishful thinking

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 23:36   #70
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
strangely enough my ex came around about 20 mins after i posted that...
Please make this thread worthwhile by stating something interesting happenned, like she tried to cut your knob off.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:23   #71
Ste
Bored

i ate haribo from netto and we watched tv.
She wants me back though... despite her having a boyfriend...
women are so confusing...

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 00:42   #72
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

asl?
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 01:34   #73
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
asl?
u just made the thread

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 01:42   #74
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ok i'm drunk but ...

double you double you double you dot i hope you die dot com.

Is that ok?!
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 08:19   #75
steef

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i didn't know you were here to stay.
Naw, I'm not... There's a reason there aren't many girls around here
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 08:20   #76
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:

Its name is 'Dace'
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 08:56   #77
steef

Dace isn't the reason for me to get tired of this forum... His geek-trying-oh-so-hard-to-be-scary act is just endearing, really. It's also not the fact people bitch so much, because I'm too arrogant to be insulted. It's the fact they bitch without being funny whatsoever. Now that's just boring.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 09:13   #78
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
there's me
but i am only marginally less weird than the boys
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 09:30   #79
Ste
Bored

hmm...
ok guys (and the few girls) Madi or Steef? We have pictures in this thread of steef and madi has one of her in her sig.

Which one and why???

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 09:37   #80
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

How many girls are ther at this forum really?

btw, I like your picture madi Your prettyer and cutier then steef and those glasses makes you look sofisticatet Modells sucks anyway...
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:14   #81
steef

Does my opinion count? I'd vote for Madi.. :P Bit skinny though
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:41   #82
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

These new people are giving me the creeps
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:42   #83
Ste
Bored

well, you're one of them.

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:43   #84
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
well, you're one of them.

No, my account is new
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:44   #85
Ste
Bored

so who are you then? have i missed something?

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:48   #86
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
so who are you then? have i missed something?
Better known as Ghosteh after he stopped behaving like a retard. I'm actually a moderator under Cochese now on another forum.

I'm sorry if the actual standard of posting hasn't improved I'm trying to be less shit though
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:50   #87
Ste
Bored

ahh i remember ghosteh...
were you in AIM at one point?

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:52   #88
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ahh i remember ghosteh...
were you in AIM at one point?
Is that aol instant messenger or something else I don't recall?
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:54   #89
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hello Ghosteh .
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 10:56   #90
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Is that aol instant messenger or something else I don't recall?
umm, an alliance in round 3. I know it was a long time ago...

Unread 25 Oct 2004, 11:03   #91
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
umm, an alliance in round 3. I know it was a long time ago...
Could well have been, but I don't remember too much alliance wise from PA. I only remember UTCA from r2 because it was my first round.

Hey JC, how's life in the frigid northlands?
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 11:55   #92
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Better known as Ghosteh after he stopped behaving like a retard. I'm actually a moderator under Cochese now on another forum.

I'm sorry if the actual standard of posting hasn't improved I'm trying to be less shit though
Shai's former partner in crime? (not to mention a scummy Sydney-sider to boot )
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 11:56   #93
jerome

yeah, thats him.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 12:52   #94
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

etc
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 13:14   #95
Summanus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Shai's former partner in crime? (not to mention a scummy Sydney-sider to boot )
Hey, I'm not the one who's 3 hours behind the rest of the population here!
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 13:31   #96
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
are those post baby tittys working out for ya buddy
Large.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:15   #97
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Hello Ghosteh .
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 19:06   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dace isn't the reason for me to get tired of this forum... His geek-trying-oh-so-hard-to-be-scary act is just endearing, really. It's also not the fact people bitch so much, because I'm too arrogant to be insulted. It's the fact they bitch without being funny whatsoever. Now that's just boring.
Isn't it terrible how your appalling personality shines through on here?

S'up page three?
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 19:37   #99
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Isn't it terrible how your appalling personality shines through on here?
I was pleasanty surprised to be honest; her grammar was largely correct.

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 25 Oct 2004 at 19:44.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 19:41   #100
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

a dutch superbabe-model just posted on this forums but now she left forever. a missed chance.

i will never be the same again.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote