User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:23   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Skydiving

well, i did it, yesterday, at around 4pm i think.

Solo jump, only at 4000 ft ish, and only a couple of seconds of freefall (you have to work your way up to do solo freefall properly, do lots more training/jumps etc, which incidentally i plan to do). I can happily report that it was without a doubt the most scary and exhilarating thing i've ever done. More fun than i could possibly explain in words, other good stuff like that.

So basically, do it. Or you're a pussy.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:32   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: Skydiving

I prefer diving head first into cow anuses. On the ground
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 12:33   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

glad you had a great time and didn't die

take me with you next time
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 15:20   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
well, i did it, yesterday, at around 4pm i think.

Solo jump, only at 4000 ft ish, and only a couple of seconds of freefall (you have to work your way up to do solo freefall properly, do lots more training/jumps etc, which incidentally i plan to do). I can happily report that it was without a doubt the most scary and exhilarating thing i've ever done. More fun than i could possibly explain in words, other good stuff like that.

So basically, do it. Or you're a pussy.

Get your thrills at great cost to the enviroment!!!

no thanks, it's trivial luxuries like this that are hiking up oil prices and causing air pollution.

All to watch some eejit brag about pretending to be a paratrooper for a day, I can't see how that'll ever be useful, EVER.

p.s. In future Bungee jump, it's enviromentally friendly and offers the same buzz without the weeks of stupid overpaying for training.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 15:22   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1 day of stupid training, and i very much doubt bungee jumping offers the same buzz.

also it doesn't have anywhere near the level of 'cool' factor. I don't see any point in bungee jumping ever now, i think ill just do more skydives. AND KILL MOTHER EARTH MWHAHAAHAHAH etc
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 15:43   #6
Sunday8pm
Banned

You're as cool as an Otaku DBZ freak.

I hate people who think doing something that would be considered scenester automatically makes them undoubtedly more impressive than anyone else who hasn't engaged in it, it doesn't.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 16:48   #7
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
You're as cool as an Otaku DBZ freak.
Or an Otaku Canada freak??

Most people simply do not give a ****, about your opinion or about the state of our poor defenceless planet.........it existed 4 billion years before us and will probably exist 4 billion years after us.

Fortunately you are very temporary in comparison.

I await your invoking the 'omg personal attack on user, please defend me mods' rule.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 16:52   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wtf?

the planet?
i seriously doubt that the tiny amount of skydiving relative to just about everything else which harms the earth is going to make that much of a difference.....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 17:24   #9
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i seriously doubt that the tiny amount of skydiving relative to just about everything else which harms the earth is going to make that much of a difference.....
Definately small in comparison to that big retard-controlled thing East over the Atlantic sewer..

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 17:26   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Get your thrills at great cost to the enviroment!!!
You really are a spastic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 17:27   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Spastics everywhere will be up in arms now

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 17:33   #12
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
unfair, spastics can't help it
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 17:51   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Spastics everywhere will be up in arms now
flailing wildly

sorry
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 17:55   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You must be a huge ****ing asshole when Dante starts to flame you
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 22:47   #15
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

funny how Sunday still manages to upset people
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 01:12   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I like sundays posts - atleast he shares his opinion

I dont like sunday on the otherhand as he never did PM the link to some fruitmachine on the net (i think it was a fruit machine, i cant be sure though)
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 03:33   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
I like sundays posts - atleast he shares his opinion

I dont like sunday on the otherhand as he never did PM the link to some fruitmachine on the net (i think it was a fruit machine, i cant be sure though)
That's cause I got permitted to post in the first post of that thread :P

Thanks to JJ.

Go search for it and you'll see
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 03:33   #18
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
No, you just really can't stand how I live my life better than most people here.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 04:38   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh Sunday, what will you do next.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 05:23   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Oh Sunday, what will you do next.
Say hi to my internet stalker.

"Hi"
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 06:40   #21
Mr_Blob
The ladies man.

Mr_Blob is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive gone sky diving before. Its the best! Congratulations on doing the jump. The hardest part is just before you jump when you're on the edge but once you're out its the best feeling. Everyone should do it. Maybe sunday can use that solar powered plane nasa made to do his jump, then he'd only have to worry about the refined oil they used to make the plastic components of the plane.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 07:32   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

Join the freaking paratroopers if you wanna skydive is all I have to say, anything else and you must revoke all moral disgust you have for capitalism and govermental systems cause you would be merely a tool of the system.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 07:35   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
No, you just really can't stand how I live my life better than most people here.
how so?

[edit - im not trying to join the little witchhunt on you etc, I genuinely wanted to know, what gives you the confidence of that you are 'living better' than most of the others here etc]
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 07:50   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
how so?

[edit - im not trying to join the little witchhunt on you etc, I genuinely wanted to know, what gives you the confidence of that you are 'living better' than most of the others here etc]
The ones that complain, for instance Dante seems to be working for a broken system he protests about while gambling all hsi money away that is probably in the long run funding more underhand practices in society that he complains about.

At no point has he attempted to get involved in politics or do little more about the situation than just complain on an internet notice board. It really does seem his actual only priorities in life atm is meeting the rent at the end of the month and hooking up with women and evading the consequences for irresponsible actions. Actions speak louder than words they say and he doesn't speak very loud at all for me, his replies and posts read more like meek whispers than powerful meaningful words.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 07:50   #25
Mr_Blob
The ladies man.

My point was sky diving is fun. And as i have asthma (a bullshit mild strain of it) our army wouldnt let me join. Otherwise i'd be Liutenant Blob and not Mr_Blob. You shouldnt be angry because people skydive. Skydivers are not the capitalist oppressors of the social masses, they're thrill seekers! They seek thrills, thats why they do it. Only a very angry socialist would be against sky diving.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 07:52   #26
Sunday8pm
Banned

I don't respect thrill seekers who in seek of their thrill actually create more damage to the enviroment.

To me it's the most self-indulgent and wasteful luxury the western world engages in and it grosses me out.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 07:53   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
At no point has he attempted to get involved in politics or do little more about the situation than just complain on an internet notice board.
Erm...I've been members of at least three political parties, I've demonstrated, leafleted, campaigned in two seperate elections, been involved with a trade union and written articles for a political newspaper.

Nice try though eh?
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 07:55   #28
Sunday8pm
Banned

You never write about it... why don't we here more about your actions there? (perhaps if you did it would lend a greater insight into the difficulties faced cause you sound abysmally dismissive in so many of your diatribes towards goverment)

Or have you given up(judging by the tense you write it in)

The Dante I see on these boards in the last 6 months accurately fits my description of looking like he doesn't try and just living life irresponsibly.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 08:02   #29
Mr_Blob
The ladies man.

Quote:
I don't respect thrill seekers who in seek of their thrill actually create more damage to the enviroment.
Flying a light plane uses far less fuel then a 40 ton Semi-trailer does. Think how many trucks there are on the roads. You should try sky diving, you might like it!
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 08:03   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You never write about it... why don't we here more about your actions there?
I really doubt many people would be interested. It's like asking why I don't post about having sex. Who really wants to know? (You'll notice I make very few threads generally)

And you are damn right I'm living life irresponsibly (in the traditional sense). I don't follow your outdated bourgeois morals dude.

(Not that any of this is relevent to a discussion about why your life is so envious. You appear to be in a position of long-term no-income, overweight & ginger with a particularly unattractive girlfriend (if that last picture was actually of you / her. You spend a lot of time on the internet with poor trolls and habitually being wrong in debates. I'm not sure anyone would want to be you. But idi has done this rant, a lot better than I could hope to construct it.)

p.s. Also, I think that being a paratrooper makes you more of a tool of the government then engaging in something like sky-diving. You know, maybe.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 08:06   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

oh please you both, let this not end too early, I am having a dull public helpdesk morning.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 08:07   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Sorry I have to go to work in a minute Silver.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 08:17   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Oh well, I just continue eye-checking the uglies here then to fortify my massive ego.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 08:37   #34
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:

To me it's the most self-indulgent and wasteful luxury the western world engages in and it grosses me out.
Are you serious? Do you genuinely believe skydiving is a major cause of damage to the environment?
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 09:41   #35
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Say hi to my internet stalker.

"Hi"
Why won't you Email back ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 10:06   #36
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Once more Sunday has taken a tread not related to himself or Canada and hijacked it into an "all-about-sunday" special.

Seriously people, if you feed the troll, he'll never starve to death.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 10:11   #37
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
Are you serious? Do you genuinely believe skydiving is a major cause of damage to the environment?
As genuine that Aviation exhaust is a major contributer to Air pollution.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 10:16   #38
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
I really doubt many people would be interested. It's like asking why I don't post about having sex. Who really wants to know? (You'll notice I make very few threads generally)

And you are damn right I'm living life irresponsibly (in the traditional sense). I don't follow your outdated bourgeois morals dude.

(Not that any of this is relevent to a discussion about why your life is so envious. You appear to be in a position of long-term no-income, overweight & ginger with a particularly unattractive girlfriend (if that last picture was actually of you / her. You spend a lot of time on the internet with poor trolls and habitually being wrong in debates. I'm not sure anyone would want to be you. But idi has done this rant, a lot better than I could hope to construct it.)

p.s. Also, I think that being a paratrooper makes you more of a tool of the government then engaging in something like sky-diving. You know, maybe.
As for your bracketed conversation, I can remember your oh so hawt picture dominating #forums and I don't think you are even in a position to start addressing people's partner's given your success rate with women. I prefer mine to be intelligent and natural and take care of themselves, which my long-term gf does, I apologise that she hasn't went ahead and spent in the region of 100-200 quid on various beauty and hairstyling products before carefully selecting which lighting to be shot under... nor is she overweight, nor is she a tool of consumerism, she does partake in martial arts, paganism of the non fluffy kind, homecrafting skills, reading and studying history and ancient celtic history, she is financially responsible, loyal to me to the last and doesn't have any rude or expensive habits. I guess your sort of girl has to be vacuous, fill a C cup bra and spread her legs easier than butter.

I don't have any debts, I don't frequently run myself into trouble with gambling, I do not work in a job I do not like for something that seems broken, I fail to see how your employment situation is in anyway better than mines that deserves your derision as it is not.

If that is your best retort and Idi is your back up then I can see why you really haven't gone 'places' with your life.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 11:05   #39
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
she does partake in ... paganism of the non fluffy kind

You lost the argument about there

The exact moment where drama becomes comedy
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 14:16   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

way to hijack my thread sunday...

the whole world doesnt revolve around you yknow. If you want to make a thread all about you, go right ahead, im sure itd be a wonderful flamefest and would go for many pages, youre far too easy to hate

oh, and as for the paratroopers thing, im 100% sure i would absolutely HATE the army. That would be my main reason for not joining it, i like my creature comforts too much and have big problems with authority.

also, im sure my mum is a bigger environmentalist than you, we have about 5 boxes for different things around our house, she has been a local councillor for 7 years, and 5 of those she has been the executive member for the environment for the whole borough. She really DOES care about the environment but knows that there are far more damaging things than skydiving to worry about. You were just looking for a bad point about someone elses enjoyment that you could latch on to because, well, i dont know, maybe youre jealous? most people can be happy for others, you seem to not have that, which is pretty damn pitiful really. I'm sure like most screw ups you have your deep seated reasons going back into your past, and i just hope that you can get over those at some point before you die. Hopefully soon.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 14:19   #41
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Blob
Ive gone sky diving before. Its the best! Congratulations on doing the jump. The hardest part is just before you jump when you're on the edge but once you're out its the best feeling. Everyone should do it. Maybe sunday can use that solar powered plane nasa made to do his jump, then he'd only have to worry about the refined oil they used to make the plastic components of the plane.
yeah, that is the scariest bit. I got to sit on the edge of the plane for about 2 minutes while it went around again to do another pass so i could jump out at the right place. THAT was scary :/ I was mouthing 'oh my god' pretty much constantly while that went on.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 14:56   #42
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
being sensible now, which martial art does she do?
Jiu Jitsu was what she started in and progressed to blue belt and helped out handling junior classes.

She's tried her hand at Tae Kwan Do and found it insufficient.

She tried her hand at UK Ninjitsu and found it inferior to Jiu Jitsu taught back in Canada.

She is about to try out some locally ran Karate class that isn't trying to rip off it's clientele (most of the clubs here except one an obscene amount of time away insist on extortianate membership fees).

She'd prefer to get back into Jiu Jitsu if a class would open around her locally.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 14:57   #43
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
way to hijack my thread sunday...

the whole world doesnt revolve around you yknow. If you want to make a thread all about you, go right ahead, im sure itd be a wonderful flamefest and would go for many pages, youre far too easy to hate

oh, and as for the paratroopers thing, im 100% sure i would absolutely HATE the army. That would be my main reason for not joining it, i like my creature comforts too much and have big problems with authority.

also, im sure my mum is a bigger environmentalist than you, we have about 5 boxes for different things around our house, she has been a local councillor for 7 years, and 5 of those she has been the executive member for the environment for the whole borough. She really DOES care about the environment but knows that there are far more damaging things than skydiving to worry about. You were just looking for a bad point about someone elses enjoyment that you could latch on to because, well, i dont know, maybe youre jealous? most people can be happy for others, you seem to not have that, which is pretty damn pitiful really. I'm sure like most screw ups you have your deep seated reasons going back into your past, and i just hope that you can get over those at some point before you die. Hopefully soon.
No she doesn't, she's another one of those contradictory assholes who say one thing and do another just cause saying it looks great!
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:00   #44
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
we're really ****ing lucky then that your only hobby, being on the internet, in no way causes any damage to the environment

o wait, computers, the internet itselt and all that electricity you use ............................................ i think skydiving is a lot less harmfull...
Not really, Aviation Exhaust causes a lot of Air pollution.

Hydro Electricity doesnt.

p.s. I don't drive, I use public transport all my life, I can ride a bike, handwash clothes when possible, sweep rather than vacuum, choose a lower temperature of heating, recycle....

p.p.s. It's amazing how ignorant people are to how much pollution is created by airplanes.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:03   #45
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not really, Aviation Exhaust causes a lot of Air pollution.

Hydro Electricity doesnt.

Are you aware of the resources and chemical processes required to make 1 PC, never mind its monitor?

Then you have its cost of transport.

I assume that you swam your way to Canada as well, right?

That is not even touching on the support infrastructure you make use of........IE the internet and its associated servers and data cables.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:06   #46
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Are you aware of the resources and chemical processes required to make 1 PC, never mind its monitor?

Then you have its cost of transport.

I assume that you swam your way to Canada as well, right?
It was more a neccessity rather than a luxury however my flight to Canada.

I am not opposed to things that are neccessities, I'm opposed to obscene luxuries.

Chartering a flight just so some people can jump out and brag about it compared to flying to another more enviromentally friendly nation with regards to living there are two different things entirely, if I had been merely taking a holiday I'd agree it'd be rather hypocritical of me but I am not.

Yes I am fully aware of how bad PC's are for the enviroment, however I do my utmost to recycle my pc's and I don't believe I've thrown out a component yet until they find some satisfactory method of recycling them.

The resources a PC provides though saves more than it takes from the enviroment with regards to education and information and communication.

p.s. With regards to holiday's I've only ever travelled by coach or train as I tend to confide myself to the UK for holidaying in.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:12   #47
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

You are a hypocrite.

A PC IS a luxury no matter what you may say you gain from it.

The enviromental harm that you do with it is both long term and on going, especially since you (appear to) admit that you upgrade or purchase new ones.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:15   #48
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
You are a hypocrite.

A PC IS a luxury no matter what you may say you gain from it.

The enviromental harm that you do with it is both long term and on going, especially since you (appear to) admit that you upgrade or purchase new ones.
The enviromental harm, the majority of it comes from the fact that people are disposing of them with no regards to the fact that they can be recycled or broken down at the moment, in that respect I have not disposed of any of the components of any pc's I've bought and do my utmost to keep them useful until a method of recycling becomes available.

While becomming a luddite seems to be the only way to satisfy your awfully redundant point I have to point out that assessing the state of the enviroment as it's in has been achieved by using computers... yes it's a bit ironic that... but using the enemy's weapons against the enemy is poetic justice in my opinion and how I spend my time on my PC is definately in a productive manner.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:18   #49
Embroglio

paul, you seem very upset as of late; if there's anything you'd like to talk about i'm here for you
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 15:19   #50
Sunday8pm
Banned

The contradictory nature of most of these posters and their refusal to do anything about it, I'm the only one allowed to be bi-polar and contradictory here and as of late I've been outdone and surpassed by several members.