User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 20:37   #51
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Chaos
? hell no.. I just don't like BG's . as they leech on alliances.
Ðragons did the right thing now.. and for that they deserve respect.

not sure wtf you mean by this. but I'll guess you mean that wishing them good luck is pointless as they have been playing together as Ðragons for awhile already.. well.. now that they are an alliance. things change. as their members can't be members of other alliances anymore. meaning they will hafto rely on Ðragons for defence and attacks. with only personal friends as backup.
not like BG's that rely on def from alliances and use their BG for backup, or some that already rely on their BG for def. but have an alliance for backup.

no mather what.. Ðragons members now have one source of attacks and defence less.

they did the right thing =)
but ofc they did loose something. (if there wasn't anything to loose. then all BG's would call them self alliances.)
changing stripes over night, doesnt make something new.

only reason why they are "doing the right thing" now is because they got some resources they didnt have before. they dont deserve respect, they were/are users who when they got what they needed, dropped those that helped them get this far. writing a half ass post doesnt amount for poo. for all this, they may only deserve one thing, pitty.
ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 00:20   #52
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ÐarkÅngel
changing stripes over night, doesnt make something new.

only reason why they are "doing the right thing" now is because they got some resources they didnt have before. they dont deserve respect, they were/are users who when they got what they needed, dropped those that helped them get this far. writing a half ass post doesnt amount for poo. for all this, they may only deserve one thing, pitty.
lol?

And excatly who did we drop? This would be funny if I didn't take this thread seriously :-) And just for the record, whenever we have chosen a side to play with, we've been loyal to our original allies, even if the odds where against us (take my r9 - 19:3 gal for example).

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 02:00   #53
GenChaos

GenChaos is an unknown quantity at this point
GL Dragons r10--

Defense groups and BGs get the rap for defense leaching, maybe some do, but nobody seems to comment when the main alliance says "we won't help your galmate" but then when the def group sends a million ships to the alliance, even tho the senders aren't their alliance, they don't seem to notice. Credit only goes one way...

Yeah r10 will prob suck, spinner has to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory anyway and any time he can, but dumbasses like me will pay and play anyway. Tough to plan the right alliance moves when he can change one critical thing a day before he starts ticks...
GenChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 04:31   #54
Rastaman

Rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Ðragons Ðragons Ðragons

oi oi oi
Togather we stand divided we fall...
GL
hence the gravitation towards mail....

Till Next Time Keep On Keepin On
Proud to be a Ðragon
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 05:55   #55
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
good luck
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 09:27   #56
Aki
wtf?
Spy Hunter Champion

Aki can only hope to improve
mmmmm

the Ð looks so sexeh, mmmm

always Ðragons, always dfa!

auah[
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 10:30   #57
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
gl Ðragons!
OWAGE!!!!!
Let the drunkness begin...

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 13:26   #58
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Oh, and one last thing, we spoke about this thread with Jurgen yesterday(he's working in my hometown, no inet really while he's here) and I told him that we were being accused of def-leeching. His reply? "before the war broke out rnd9 WP and Ely had 27 planets combined in the top100. 22 were Dragons. We've allways been the last to fall, we we're too big to be taken down before everyone else is". It's really as simple as that.
(above conversation might be distorted and the facts may be a bit off(might even have the wrong round \o/) since it was yesterday night and I didn't really pay attention to it that much at the time and Jurgen was also speaking out of memory, but it's a good enough example to give you a clue of the reality we live in)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 1 Aug 2003 at 17:27.
Sun_Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 15:44   #59
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough
Good luck Ðragons, sbeen a pleasure to be part of the community
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 17:29   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
If you all wish to have a disagreement and you can't do it without sounding like children then your presence will not be welcome here. Please attempt to remain rational human beings instead of a pack of coma-inducing idiots. Thank you and good day.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 17:46   #61
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
If you all wish to have a disagreement and you can't do it without sounding like children then your presence will not be welcome here. Please attempt to remain rational human beings instead of a pack of coma-inducing idiots. Thank you and good day.

moderating forums is one thing.. removing things posted is quite another. changing a post to suit your needs is far beyond cool.

you ruined the thread, and removed posts that actually had some meaning to them, regardless if you thought it or not.

its not even worth going back and replying to posts that Ive already replied too and seem to be left un answered.

people like you, who use their powers in such ways , are just wrong.

damn and I wanted to call you an ass, but then you would just say I was sounding like a child.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:08   #62
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
[quote]Originally posted by ÐarkÅngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Chaos
Ðragons just earned my respect =) [/QUO

heh.. this sounds like a kiss ass statement. What, before this post they weren't good enough, and you spit on them?

why bother saying goodluck when they have been doing it for awhile now anyhow, regardless of what they are saying in this thread.
You sir are a twat.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 18:14   #63
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
You sir are a twat.
heh, if only you knew
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 19:25   #64
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Which mod has deleted some of my posts from this thread, some of which contained extremely valid points and statements relevant to this discussion? Also would said mod please be kind enough to explain to me why they have done so. One of said posts took me ages to write and was not a flame of any kind.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 22:21   #65
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
even though the validity of DarkAngels and Maddix posts can be questioned I find myself agreeing, mostly because some rather controlled and fully justified replys of mine were removed even though they were in no way outside my rights of posting...
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 01:07   #66
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
even though the validity of DarkAngels and Maddix posts can be questioned I find myself agreeing, mostly because some rather controlled and fully justified replys of mine were removed even though they were in no way outside my rights of posting...
Every1 is entitled for opinion and u can't blame those two for being immature.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 03:42   #67
Gateway
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Gateway is an unknown quantity at this point
Ownzor \o/

r3: Can't remember, n00b
r4: 37:7:17 [G-II]
r5-6: Can't remember, inactive
r7-r9: didn't play
r9.5: 25:9:?? (Crap Gal), 34:7:14 Galrank #5 [Ðragons] Xandathrii
r10: 7:7:9 [Ðragons] MO/BC
r10.5-14: PA is CRAP
r15: playing (big mistake)

Ðragons forever!
Gateway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 09:28   #68
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally posted by lizardking
indeed hun, now let's go sex0r instead, this thread is dead :P
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:01   #69
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Sadly just because someone disagrees with you does not make them immature, try again.

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:15   #70
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Sadly just because someone disagrees with you does not make them immature, try again.
What if...
a) You put your brain back to it's place and start using it
b) I disagree with liz sometimes and he doesnt call me immature Maybeh just doesn't luv you.

Cheer up man.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 16:56   #71
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Poor Maddix, nobody luvs him, maybe he'd like to join dreadnought in our ball-squad? Allways good to have a spare if you loose the original(very likely considering I'm usually drunk when I play :/)
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 17:04   #72
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Biusa
What if...
a) You put your brain back to it's place and start using it
b) I disagree with liz sometimes and he doesnt call me immature Maybeh just doesn't luv you.

Cheer up man.
a) But then how would I fulfill my lifetime ambition of becoming a Dragon?!?!?!?!
b) Boo Hoo

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 17:52   #73
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
them posts shouldnt have been deleted

arguments make people hate people, and RaH and Dragons could be big enemies next round if this carries on

much better than hitting random nobodies.

WAR.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:31   #74
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
them posts shouldnt have been deleted

arguments make people hate people, and RaH and Dragons could be big enemies next round if this carries on

much better than hitting random nobodies.

WAR.
RaH are neutral pacafists remember tho?

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:40   #75
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Tempestuous is an unknown quantity at this point
Why did you wait until all the decent alliances had stopped bothering anymore before becoming a seperate alliance?

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Stop moaning and try to play at least the last 20 ticks without cheating (-:
Tempestuous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:47   #76
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
The things said were formatted for your understanding. The Rose colored glasses cloud your mind. It wasn't immaturity, it was more likened to stooping to a lower level. Rather like an adult kneeling to explain to a child why they shouldn't lie.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:48   #77
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tempestuous
Why did you wait until all the decent alliances had stopped bothering anymore before becoming a seperate alliance?
Goes with the mentality
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 18:54   #78
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
At least the battlegroup facade is over.

Anyone in for a bruising match of soccer?
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 19:28   #79
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Altho I was very tempted to reply with "duh".....in keeping with a few of my other posts in other threads, R10 is a completely new game, who is to say any of the pasts 'decent' alliances would have prospered R10 as they did in 'old PA' ?

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 20:36   #80
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Altho I was very tempted to reply with "duh".....in keeping with a few of my other posts in other threads, R10 is a completely new game, who is to say any of the pasts 'decent' alliances would have prospered R10 as they did in 'old PA' ?
Well you can make general assumptions based on number of members, member activity, and leadership structures.

I dont think it would be terribly unreasonable to assume that groups like Fury/Legion/Xan etc would still dominate in a new game, simply because at the time of thier dominance they had rather large advantage in hte active dedicated player market and active competent leadership.

But the fact is there are no alliances that have such huge advantages right now, so the change of the game will provide an opportunity for any number of allainces to capitalize.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 00:57   #81
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You don't do very well at putting Eclipse in a good light, do you?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:54   #82
Naris
Aesir [Founder]

Naris is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Good, another unity who stands alone in here, just exellent! Wish you all good luck into 10th
Round 8 Plushlab,Adelante,Nos
Round 9.5 Aesir Hc.
Round 10. Aesir Hc.
Public Channel #Aesir {Guild of the "Blue Wheel alliance party"}
----------------------------------------
http://aesir.rizzo-online.com/
Naris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:13   #83
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
intresting
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:33   #84
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BLACK_OPPS
intresting
LENIN, come find me on IRC some day, gotta catch up.

Ass.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:35   #85
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
to bad u guys leaving us

i will miss u (some more then others), but good luck in PA real live.

/me says ciao to all Ðragons

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:36   #86
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
that is to all ex-WP Ðragons

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:56   #87
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
You don't do very well at putting Eclipse in a good light, do you?
Eclipse does that all by itself, I simply dont put in any effort to change it.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 00:44   #88
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Eclipse does that all by itself, I simply dont put in any effort to change it.
I'll hazard a guess that you're no longer Eclipse command then?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 14:49   #89
Biusa
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
At least the battlegroup facade is over.

Anyone in for a bruising match of soccer?
Hmh, hobbie... how the fk did you end up as some sort of a soccer / football fan as we euro people say...?
From what I've heard from mates who've visited US soccer isn't exactly the most popular sports there?
There's more women playing it than men ffs (atleast a couple o' years ago - correct me if I'm wrong)

off topic but this thread is dead enough as it is and it's harassing my mind
(As i've seen quite a few soccer related posts by you )
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 16:52   #90
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

U.S. soccer is known as the retirement grounds for ex european stars, go there, take it easy, play a bit, earn a nice buck
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 22:14   #91
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Just because its not as popular here doesn't mean some of us don't enjoy the hell out of it. You don't have to be the best at something to enjoy it. Its a game. just like pa.. woah i just drew a parallel... look out!

ps. i'd play soccer with hobbie's balls anytime anywhere ;-)

Last edited by SpazMonster; 6 Aug 2003 at 22:23.
SpazMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 22:30   #92
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck

you will need it

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 23:37   #93
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I'll hazard a guess that you're no longer Eclipse command then?
Never have been at heart, I still am on paper though.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 23:53   #94
Hannes
jump around :)

Hannes is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck
[ r9.5 - The Children of Bodom - 18:3:22 ]
Hannes is offline   Reply With Quote