User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:37   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Am I being unreasonable?

Okay, so I had chips today. I went into the kitchen, and used my salt, and somebody else's vinegar (a few drops.) from within the flat. No big deal, you might think.

But then I return to the kitchen. And I am made aware, in no uncertain terms, that one is not allowed to use anything within the kitchen without first asking permission.

I, rather naively, treat this with the derision that it deserves, saying that, clearly, condiments are beyond the scope of needing to aqcuire permission and that I care not one jot if anybody uses mine, which I leave around the kitchen for all to use.

Apparently this is not the case, because "It's a matter of priniciple."

Am I right in thinking this absudly petty and uneccesarily confrontational, or is vinegar indeed supposed to be accorded the status it supposedly deserves here?

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 5 Dec 2003 at 18:47.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:39   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Am I being unreasonable?

Over a few drops of vinegar, entire nations have fallen.

Heed those words.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:44   #3
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

some people are funny about such things
no point in arguing about it
they probably think you are strange about some things too

buy your own vinegar

madi
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:45   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Borrow some of mine. I have several litres of it.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:46   #5
spunkie munkie
idiot

spunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of light

buy

come off it he's a student now

go nick some packets of vinagar from the nearest pub
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:46   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

under the tories you'd have got at least 5 years
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:46   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Am I being unreasonable?

True, but it is supposed to be a flat, with communal facilities, and a (supposed) communal atmosphere.

Btw, I may also like to point out that these people clearly have some level of dislike for me, and we barely speak, which may or may not have influenced their judgement in this matter.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:49   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Usually in these situations there other factors at play. It may be that you had stolen some food or that people are using other people's stuff without permission.
Actually, just to make it clear, I explicitly said that I would never take anything above the condiment level without consultations on the matter.*

* This is not entirely true, since I once used two eggs without permission, but I bought some more the next day, and compensated the person. But you get the fecking picture.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:53   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

But is vinegar a condiment?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:54   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
But is vinegar a condiment?
I think it's an essential oil.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:57   #11
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

When I buy Vinegar, it last for at LEAST 6 months. Not what I call something to cry about over a few drops. Still, if they want you to ask for premission you should respect their wishes since its not yours.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:02   #12
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

petty people are just there to piss everyone off.

at work today we was concreting a kitchen floor. the house was too awkward to get through with a wheel barrow to the back. so if we didnt come up with this plan the ready mixed concrete would have had to be shovelled into a barrow and then wheeled 60 metres right round the alleyway and through the garden.

the plan was, my dads business partner would bring his trailer with him, and for a brief 2 minutes while we got the delivery poured into the back of the trailer wed be blocking the eight foot up for the duration.
so this berk who uses the eight foot and the garages at the end comes home on his bike whilst we are blocking the driveway thing up, and comes over and says "i want to get in there, how long you gonna be?" and i said, "till weve filled the trailer up" and he walked off shaking his head, came stomping back and was saying things likle "well thats a rather stupid place to do that isnt it?" "pewople use this alley way you know" tutting, frowning and shaking his head all the time. the stupid fat bastard. how else was we supposed to make it easier getting 3 tonnes of concrete into the back :/

i think hes just a prick, cos he came out later and got into a car i can only assume was his parents (cos they looked about 70) and his dog wouldnt sit down, and he was going ballstic and snatching the lead of the woman shoutin at the dog :S

****in weirdo
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:12   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People "nick" stuff all the time in our house.
With 8 of us in it, it's not worth getting angry over and we pretty much nick stuff equally from each other.
Things like plates and cutlery are off limits unless they're in the cupboard designated "stuff no-one wants to claim", which has risen to levels capabable of seating a 12 person dinner party since we came here, so everyone's a winner.

On a side note, this only applies to us 5 guys.
The girls are an entirely different matter - for example, you never ever EVER use Laura's milk without asking first. The response is even worse if you leave it out of the fridge.
Women...

Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:14   #14
Intrepid00

Instead of acting like an ass with your answer 'till the truck is full' why didn't you just apologize (you are blocking the pathway), explain why your doing it and everyone would have left an a happier mood.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:16   #15
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

it was because of the way he came over and said it to us... that was a shorter version of what i basically said. what i actually said was "just until weve filled the trailer up mate"... why should anyone get narky over this? it wasnt exactly going to ruin his entire day because he had to stand and wait for 2 minutes
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:16   #16
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
On a side note, this only applies to us 5 guys.
The girls are an entirely different matter - for example, you never ever EVER use Laura's milk without asking first. The response is even worse if you leave it out of the fridge.
Women...

That is cause she is afraid you guys are going to drink straight out of the bottle.

PS Remeber to put the toliet seat down.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:19   #17
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
it was because of the way he came over and said it to us... that was a shorter version of what i basically said. what i actually said was "just until weve filled the trailer up mate"... why should anyone get narky over this? it wasnt exactly going to ruin his entire day because he had to stand and wait for 2 minutes
BUT, you didn't apoligize to him when you should have. I am not saying kiss his ass, but I am willing to bet if you said instead "Just untill weve filled the trailer up mate, sorry about that this and blocking you but we need to get this over quickly before it dries." He would have calmed down and everyone would have been happy.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:19   #18
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

heh, i dont get why females moan so much about the toilet seat being down... do they have to sit and look at the toilet all the time so they end up complaining that its open, and besides, they dont leave the seat up for us after theyve done
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:20   #19
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

would you have apologised if you came over with the snotty attitude that he did? like his life was gonna end if you didnt move. if hes gonna talk to me in a dodgy way, i aint gonna be very nice to him
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:23   #20
Intrepid00

Your missing the point, you did block path when by law (at least in the US) you must leave it clear. I would have been annoyed as well, but I am willing to bet 5 quid your making him to be a bigger ass then he was at first. You also could have quickly diffused it if you apoligized.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:23   #21
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

The fact that they dislike you is very understandable.

And the principle is there, wheter its petty or not. You should respect their property.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:41   #22
Intrepid00

I worked somewhere where an ass kept using my Hot Cocco cup for their coffe cup, ****ing bastard. It made my Hot cocco taste almost like coffee. So I linned it with soap, stayed late (the **** tard was on 3rd shift) and watched him drink out of it and give the most nasty looking face.

I also know another guy that spiked his lunch with paint cause someone on 3rd shift was stealing his lunch.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:43   #23
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Your missing the point, you did block path when by law (at least in the US) you must leave it clear. I would have been annoyed as well, but I am willing to bet 5 quid your making him to be a bigger ass then he was at first. You also could have quickly diffused it if you apoligized.
im not missing the point, but as far as i am concerned.. 'speak as you would like to be spoken to yourself' and as he was an ass, i didnt a pologise. i was not rude, i just didnt apologise like you said... and you also owe me £5 because he was as bad as i am saying. and by law there was nothing wrong. we can get done for blocking a public highway, but it wasnt a public highway (i.e. path/road/cycle lane etc) it was a wide alley way (just enough to get a boxed van down)
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:48   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Btw, I may also like to point out that these people clearly have some level of dislike for me, and we barely speak, which may or may not have influenced their judgement in this matter.

You shock me MM.

People not liking you?!

Who ever would have thought?!

Also ... you are CLEARLY in the wrong.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:51   #25
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

hes not exactly, it snt a crime thats worthy of capital punichment exactly is it? i wouldnt mid if i was in a place like that if someone used the condiements i have, so long as its a case of it either gets replaced so i dont miss it when i want some, or i can do the same with theirs
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:55   #26
Intrepid00

Stealing is Stealing. If they wanted you to ask premission before you ate their crap then you should have respected their property.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:57   #27
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

its still petty... what is it, like 50 pence for a bottle of viniger, a few drops would work out at something like 0.002 pence
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:57   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
hes not exactly, it snt a crime thats worthy of capital punichment exactly is it? i wouldnt mid if i was in a place like that if someone used the condiements i have, so long as its a case of it either gets replaced so i dont miss it when i want some, or i can do the same with theirs

Look the use of a few drops of vinegar is not the point.

The fact that he was specifically told not to use it and then did is the point.

Also that "rule"* will have been brought about most likely by MM stealing other peoples food so ...

*ie we cant trust you with anything now so we're drawing a line in the sand and EVERYTHING is off limits
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:59   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
The fact that he was specifically told not to use it and then did is the point.
No I wasn't. They only complained afterwards. They even saw me use the ****ing thing, and didn't say anything.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:01   #30
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Make a point of buying something of your own for everything they've got, so when they ask why there's two bottles of vinegar you can say "well, that's for me to use if you're not around to give me permission."

That way, it'll either show them how silly it is, or if not, at least you've got some vinegar.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:01   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
No I wasn't. They only complained afterwards. They even saw me use the ****ing thing, and didn't say anything.

Maybe they were mute with rage.

Also had they told you "do not to use anything that is not yours" before?

Whatever the case "yes you are being unreasonable".
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:03   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Also had they told you "do not to use anything that is not yours" before?
Only foodstuffs in the fridge. (And that wasn't specifically directed at me.)
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:08   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
was that after you stole the eggs?
No, it wasn't, actually. I'd have been surprised if anyone had even noticed the eggs were missing. I only actually took the eggs because I was stuck in the building for the weekend.

(I should really have mentioned at the beggining that one of the people that was outraged at my behaviour was French, btw. - I would have got a lot mroe support, I think.)
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:11   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
(I should really have mentioned at the beggining that one of the people that was outraged at my behaviour was French, btw. - I would have got a lot mroe support, I think.)

Nah, i'd support the french over you.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:15   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Marilyn Manson is now a racist as well as a thief
I didn't say the support would be justified.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:15   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It is just the principle of the thing. If they saw you use it, they were present.

You could have at least said "don't mind if I use this, do you?". That's what I do.
If they aren't there, I'll take some salt or vinegar, they won't know. And I'm not walking upstairs to ask permission for a few drops.

It's just courtesy really. It's not about the actual drops, it's just that you did it in front of their face without checking.

I'm not saying I'm on their side, but I can see their point.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:18   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You could have at least said "don't mind if I use this, do you?". That's what I do.
Why bother? If they were people I'd never met before in my life, I would, but they are after all, people I have shared a flat and a kitchen with for several months.

Quote:
I'm not saying I'm on their side, but I can see their point.
If the action was so objectionable, then why didn't they tell me when I was doing it?
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:19   #38
Intrepid00

They proably didn't say anything cause they where pissed you didn't ask and it is a good policy not to say anything when your hot cause a big fight just starts.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:20   #39
Intrepid00

Quote:
its still petty... what is it, like 50 pence for a bottle of viniger, a few drops would work out at something like 0.002 pence
Petty or not, its still theft. Then we find out they where in the room with him and he could have easily asked and avoided it all toghter.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:20   #40
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is full of crap. It's also rather dull, can someone delete all the posts about that concrete business, kthnx.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:22   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Condiment communism constitutes coolness.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:23   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Petty or not, its still theft.
How many times have you used items of your friends and families without asking permission, hmm?

Granted, these people hate me, but implied consent is the curency of living.

Quote:
Then we find out they where in the room with him and he could have easily asked and avoided it all toghter.
But I didn't see any need to. I didn't think any normal person would.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:24   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Why bother? If they were people I'd never met before in my life, I would, but they are after all, people I have shared a flat and a kitchen with for several months.

It's just politeness.
You don't need a "reason" to be polite.
Why bother to say "please", "thankyou" etc? Simply because it's civilised.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:26   #44
Intrepid00

No, a thoughtful respectful person would see the need to ask premission to use someone else's property. I also can NEVER think of walking into a friends or even Families house and start eating their food, hell even using their shitter without asking. Unless its imediate family then the shitter rule doesn't apply. Its understood to be ok.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:27   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
It's just politeness.
I don't see it as a politeness issue. I don't see the need for any sort of engagement with whoever owns it, under the circumsatances.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:28   #46
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
This thread is full of crap. It's also rather dull, can someone delete all the posts about that concrete business, kthnx.
i had to moan about it somewhere, and no one else is around the house.. also, its going along the lines of being so petty, which is why i didnt start a new topic
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:28   #47
Intrepid00

Quote:
I don't see it as a politeness issue. I don't see the need for any sort of engagement with whoever owns it, under the circumsatances.
No wonder they hate you. They must think your a disrespectful prick.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:30   #48
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No wonder they hate you. They must think your a disrespectful prick.
Why, because I don't see the need to ask permission before using a few drops of an oily substance that belongs to someone I have lived with for months?

Tell me, have you ever visited planet earth?
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:32   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
what makes you so ****ing special?
I don't see myself as special. I just think it's illogcial and ridiculous to expect people to ask everytime they want to use absolutely anything you own, especially if this thing is a small bottle of vinegar.

Apparently I must be strange or something.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:33   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I'd let MM take some of my vinegar any day.