User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 10:30   #1
Morca
on the road again

Morca is an unknown quantity at this point
size does matter

i wonder how many members the top alliances have (added ingame). those would be:

Eclipse, FAng, Elysium, Dragons, Wolfpack, ToT/LCH/GoCi, NoS/hirr, Vision, ND, RaH, HR, Vengeance

i know noone wants to share details like the exact member count but mabye we can bring it in the right order (Elysium > Eclipse > RaH etc..).

r3: [nv] r4: [nv] r5: [nv/WPO] r6: [WP] r7: [WP] r8: [Adelante|Insomnia] r9: [VsN] r9.5: [VsN] r10: [VsN]
Morca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 10:34   #2
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road
Re: size does matter

129 hc/bc/members, 4 recruits

ah and according to ingame rankings its still FAnG > eclipse > etc etc

Last edited by LEFF|pm; 27 Nov 2003 at 10:57.
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 10:40   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why would anyone in their right mind (who play to win) reveal such a number..

not that it's not ok to ask.. carry on!
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 11:01   #4
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler

not that it's not ok to ask.. carry on!
He can always ask......

Ace
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 11:44   #5
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

129hc? heheh
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 13:53   #6
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
what difference does it make wether the number of ingame members is given out or not ?

(rhetorical question)

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 13:59   #7
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

that depends if no one knows already.. but there is ofcourse a gain if the opposition's numbers are unknown.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 14:05   #8
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

well, then eclipse may gain on us by knowing our membersize... Imho its just fair since we gained already from getting our top planets closed *g*
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 14:20   #9
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 14:29   #10
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
is that the highest it has been this round or has sumthing happened that made u decrease ur member base ?

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 14:32   #11
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Peak was 112 afaik.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 14:56   #12
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Peak was 112 afaik.
ur average must hav been quite high per planet then to be top for so long with just 112.

pld ely

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 15:14   #13
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Sorry for my comments ealier in the round on the winning alliance being chosen by quality over quantity. I may have seemed a little biased. This is mainly because I am : )
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 15:19   #14
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
breast sizes roadrunner_0 General Discussions 43 20 Jul 2003 15:57

haha

clearly 100 big'uns > 130 that you cant tell are they male or female
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
mjrTorspo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 16:03   #15
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

NoS doesn't exist, hence no members..... only spammers

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 18:51   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Eclipse have 8 members now, thanks to Arfa and his loins.
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 19:29   #17
Morca
on the road again

sigh. some mod please close the thread. i give up. call me naive i even started this thread.
thx to leff (and xtothez) for serious anwers.

i wonder if we would have some real alliance discussions if the posts would be anonymous.

r3: [nv] r4: [nv] r5: [nv/WPO] r6: [WP] r7: [WP] r8: [Adelante|Insomnia] r9: [VsN] r9.5: [VsN] r10: [VsN]
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 19:58   #18
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morca
sigh. some mod please close the thread. i give up. call me naive i even started this thread.
thx to leff (and xtothez) for serious anwers.

i wonder if we would have some real alliance discussions if the posts would be anonymous.
We had a serious discussion about 6 months ago, so there's another 6 months to go before another one comes along.

And LEFF, it really is ironic coming from an ex-FAnG HC. Made me chuckle.

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:07   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morca
We'll try it once more and this time we'll see if we can act like actual individuals on an online discussion board instead of crazed onlookers at a public lynching.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 01:58   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As far as I know, Eclipse was less than 80 members - but that was before the ViruS people.

I am unsure to current numbers

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 01:58   #21
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

we ARE crazed onlookers at a public lynchmob (onlookers? never heard of it...)

eclipse also got the ddk ppl and i guess some from ely and tot so id say they are surely over 100 too only guessing tho
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 02:42   #22
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who cares about the numbers of an alliance?

There aren't any drastic differences in alliance sizes really...
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 07:37   #23
I am Idler
This is bat country

my reply was serious tho.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 09:19   #24
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
I was against revealing it early in the round, but with probably less than 2 weeks left I don't give a **** anymore : )
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 16:30   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
my reply was serious tho.
I know.

Fury did reveal its numbers for some rounds though (at the end)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 13:43   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I know.

Fury did reveal its numbers for some rounds though (at the end)
I don't see the point in hiding your numbers. Sure you can claim if pple think you're small, they won't bother, but that's hardly gonna be changing the outcome of the round. Becides, we all know the estimated size of an alliance nway, whether you're off by 5-10 players doesn't change much, esp this round when you know there's a limit on size (not that any alliance has reached that limit at any point this round ...)

Hence why we in FAnG never tried to hide our memberscount.

nway, my 2 cents

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 15:26   #27
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Well if i might correct you there kj we did play some games with recruits.... tho only to make a point, it was still hiding members.

You cannot tell me that it doesnt matter at all what the public image of an alliance is and as this is also influence by the membercount, making this public knowledge early in the round is a dangerous thing...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 22:11   #28
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

FAnG 133
Eclipse ~130
Dragons/Sera ~130
Tot/etc.. ~130
Wolfpack ~130
Elysium 106

Maybe if the membercounts and averages were published ingame at the end of the round we'd see who really won...
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 04:16   #29
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Damm ur intel is, not up 2 date
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 04:30   #30
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

hmm.. clearly. if HR hadn't split from NoS this round. we would clearly have the biggest member count.. if your member counts are correct
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 05:13   #31
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

an HC from every alliance just post your membercounts for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 08:18   #32
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
hmm.. clearly. if HR hadn't split from NoS this round. we would clearly have the biggest member count.. if your member counts are correct

clearly we would be winning the round as well

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 09:29   #33
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalVirtus
clearly we would be winning the round as well
as if you can moan, personally protected by teen and fang ;-)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 13:03   #34
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
FAnG 133
That is propably wrong cause it's hard to keep track on all the deleted FAnG planets.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 13:20   #35
Chaos

133 ? hmm.. lol, then how come I've got 144 FAnG coords? and I most likely don't have a complete list. so it's prob higher than 144. ;P

Unread 30 Nov 2003, 13:56   #36
Morca
on the road again

a) you got wrong coords in your list
b) you got old coords in your list
c) LEFF wasnt saying the truth which i personally doubt it is the case

Unread 30 Nov 2003, 13:57   #37
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
133 ? hmm.. lol, then how come I've got 144 FAnG coords? and I most likely don't have a complete list. so it's prob higher than 144. ;P

And I have a list of 145 Ely co-ords

Intel CAN be wrong, and people CAN lie/twist/dissemble, or have people in their alliance but not added ingame
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 14:03   #38
Chaos

it's all a possibility. but as our intel has proven to be pretty accurate so far. I'm more willing to my trust in my intel department then a FAnG post on AD.

Unread 30 Nov 2003, 14:26   #39
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaithess
And I have a list of 145 Ely co-ords
some 'double' coords due to exiles mayb?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 16:06   #40
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Heh, some poor "innocent" people who are friends with Fang/Ely/Whoever members and defended them at the start of the round are probably included in those lists, similarly for anyone who's ever piggybacked (intentionally or otherwise) an alliance -attack...if you know 4 of 5 attackers are in the same alliance, its the logical assumption that the 5th is as well
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 17:13   #41
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
some 'double' coords due to exiles mayb?
10 points for Stifler

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 17:14   #42
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Stifler has a tiny weener
(inside info gotten from elysium)

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 17:20   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

To answer Chaos:

yes we have +144 members, our membercount is 162 atm cause we found a bug to exceed the maximum. We hoped you pple wouldn't find out ... ;(

Seriously now, if you got 144 FAnG coords, then I do pity those you added as FAnG but aren't FAnG

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 18:10   #44
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
Kal ? =\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 19:33   #45
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
yes we have +144 members, our membercount is 162 atm cause we found a bug to exceed the maximum. We hoped you pple wouldn't find out ... ;(

omg cheater :eek:

On a serious note... why does anyone want to know the specific number? It doesn't really affect anything, as there isn't likely to be a difference of more than 10 members from alliance to alliance.
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 19:41   #46
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Tomkat is just interesting who know how many other alliances have
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 20:48   #47
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
On a serious note... why does anyone want to know the specific number? It doesn't really affect anything, as there isn't likely to be a difference of more than 10 members from alliance to alliance.

to get average score/size of the alliance members, as well as overall ranking?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Last edited by Stifler; 30 Nov 2003 at 20:53.
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 20:50   #48
Stifler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Stifler has a tiny weener
(inside info gotten from elysium)
yet still bigger then yours

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 30 Nov 2003, 21:06   #49
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
was i moaning?

can we go back to killing each other now

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 21:16   #50
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point