User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 21:28   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
christmas mail

right so i'm sending a package to my sorority in Prince George today in the hope that it can get there for their christmas party on friday. (the xmas party is so early cause everyone has exams and then goes home from uni shortly after)
i thought about sending my christmas cards overseas to those i've made arrangements with.. but i just cannot send xmas cards this early. i've decided to wait til the first week of december. so this is a quick note that if you get your xmas cards late.. sorry :\ but i think it's almost better than getting them 2 weeks too early :\
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:22   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: christmas mail

are you even sure you have my address right?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:56   #3
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

DONT TALK TO PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET IN REAL LIFE!

just look at MrL, he got bummed by Dace who misstook him for a 10year old virgin schoolgirl!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:18   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: christmas mail

Is it just me, or is Aryn obsessed with the ****ing postal service?

I'm sure we could arrange a tour of one of their sorting centres if JJ asked them nicely, Aryn.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:44   #5
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

E-mail Is Cool

Send Them An E-card. Ffs.

You're so last millenium Aryn, just because the internet and 'electronic' ways of sending things are before your time, electronicly doing the same thing isn't sinful to you and your ways of nature
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:48   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Is it just me, or is Aryn obsessed with the ****ing postal service?

I'm sure we could arrange a tour of one of their sorting centres if JJ asked them nicely, Aryn.

i hate the fking postal service