User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:23   #1
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
just to let you know

if anyone has posted here in the last year pretending to be me, it wasn't

apparently I logged in 3 weeks ago, and i didn't
*shrug*

i was just telling someone about my fond memories from here, and decided to return and do a search for my name....and so many of you seem to have mentioned me, Jenny more than most.

*shudder*

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:29   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: just to let you know

lo!
what brings you back here?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:36   #3
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of

I've been talking to some people about the ridiculous things people posted on that fark article about gren, and was just saying that it's pretty usual online to have people who don't know you slag you off and make judgements without actually knowing you, and that most of them are either ugly teenagers with no life, or ginger.

then for some reason i thought of GD

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:42   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

im ginger so fkoff ta
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:47   #5
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

hi
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:50   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
lo!
what brings you back here?
i was going to say 'attention' and then thought no.. i'm gonna leave this one
and then i see she's replied to an old thread, about her, and well
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:55   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

damnit
i was expecting a 'ragebabe' type reply
but either you didn't fall for it or you've gone offline

either or 'pld' to vampy
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:57   #8
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i was going to say 'attention' and then thought no.. i'm gonna leave this one
and then i see she's replied to an old thread, about her, and well
yeeeeees, as i said, I did a search for 'vampy' and read the first page or so of hits
that one was the only one that had a question about me, so i answered it

i am glad to see everyone here still loves me dearly, and the 'vampy is great'/'vampy is a whore' debate still goes on from time to time, it makes me smile to know that Jenny has been thinking about me a lot more than I've thought about her.

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:01   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

fancy a shag?
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:12   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD

lo r u hawt?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:26   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

woman on the internet, act dudes
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:38   #12
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

That'll be why you've mentioned me in three out of three posts I've read so far, then.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:43   #13
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
That'll be why you've mentioned me in three out of three posts I've read so far, then.
uh-huh, after reading allll the lovely posts you mentioned me in, I'm still hoping I'm in with a chance of seducing you

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:45   #14
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

I've got an open mind.

Come to Oxford.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:46   #15
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
I've got an open mind.
wow, people can change so much in a year

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:48   #16
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

But only *some* ppl, apparently.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:49   #17
Aryn
Happy

i thought this would be funny
you guys must be a bit 'rusty' at this :\
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:50   #18
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
But only *some* ppl, apparently.
I've changed, in a few ways

i doubt any of them will make you like me more though

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:52   #19
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

I'm just not really feeling 'up for it' tonight. I've got rather a lot to do in the morning and I'm knackered from chucking people around a dojo all night.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:52   #20
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i thought this would be funny
you guys must be a bit 'rusty' at this :\
i am, i had my first online fight since i left PA the other day, and we didnt even resort to name-calling

i was hoping it would be funny too. i am rather bored.

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:53   #21
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
I've changed, in a few ways

i doubt any of them will make you like me more though
Try me. I'm a very tolerant person. Have you become any less self-centred? If so, we may well have something we can work with.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:54   #22
Aryn
Happy

oh well
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:54   #23
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

pfft
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:59   #24
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Try me. I'm a very tolerant person. Have you become any less self-centred? If so, we may well have something we can work with.
does cutting and piercing other people rather than myself count as being less self-centered?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 01:01   #25
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

With 23 posts, I expected more from this thread. Where's all the namecalling?
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 01:02   #26
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
With 23 posts, I expected more from this thread. Where's all the namecalling?
hey grimble, you donkey raping shit eater

better?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 01:03   #27
vampy
bound & gagged

when did the censorship on these boards go?

i remember the good old days when you couldn't say s****horpe

edit- now i am confused....i can say donkey raping shit eater, but not s****horpe?

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 01:04   #28
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
hey grimble, you donkey raping shit eater
works for me
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 01:05   #29
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

They decided it wasn't worth it. I've finished eating now so I'm going to bed. I'm tellign you that so you don't spend the next 1/2 hour pressing refresh waiting for me to say something about you.

I'm a little more subtle than I used to be I think. My friends say I'm less abrasive than I used to be. I just scare the shit out of ppl on a regular basis now, so I'm not so tense.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 01:08   #30
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:
They decided it wasn't worth it. I've finished eating now so I'm going to bed. I'm tellign you that so you don't spend the next 1/2 hour pressing refresh waiting for me to say something about you.

I'm a little more subtle than I used to be I think. My friends say I'm less abrasive than I used to be. I just scare the shit out of ppl on a regular basis now, so I'm not so tense.
damn, well if you're not gonna call me a whore, I'm off

toodle-pip

e.v.o.l.v.e
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 02:10   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Girls we have a new way of settling things. It involves a kiddie pool full of rasberry jelly(jello for you americans),and 97% of the GD population with their own video cameras.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 02:27   #32
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I see a threesome
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 04:47   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
woman on the internet, act dudes
Jonny takes charge of the situation.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 05:05   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The largest "LOOK AT ME" culprits of the old forums are back fighting in this thread yet seem to have abandoned their early roots and now hide their hostility behind some thinly veiled character asassinations.

Its great. Reminds me of the old days.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 06:37   #35
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

lol sig with porn link

b&

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 10:22   #36
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Reports of your having left were grossly exaggerated.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 10:24   #37
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Permission to hijack this thread and turn it into a "lo pab fs" thread, please?

ps. I've been told I know vampy. From before PA. :eek:
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 10:25   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Granted.

Lo Brick fs.

CLOSE THREAD DELETE MEAPLE
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 10:27   #39
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

lo pab fs!!!!123

CLOSE WOUND PIERCE TRAGUS
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 10:28   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: just to let you know

Quote:
Come to Oxford.
That's what they all say.

P.S, Hi everybody!
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 10:30   #41
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

hello vampy
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 10:31   #42
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
CLOSE WOUND PIERCE TRAGUS
I lol'd.

UNI TIME
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 11:19   #43
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Lo Vampy

RiCo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:28   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
P.S, Hi everybody!
Hi Marylin!
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:29   #45
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Hi Leshy!
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:31   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Hi Marylin!
I want to feel you from the inside.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:32   #47
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

megla arrives late to the party, but still feels compelled to yell:

BITCH FIGHHHHHHHHHT!!
Heads up people, handbags at 50 paces and closing - take evasive action!

Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:32   #48
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I want to feel you from the inside.
That's what all the homicidal psychopaths say
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:33   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Make hotmansex0r, not war.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:34   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That's what all the homicidal psychopaths say
But they don't want your ass. I do.
Closed Thread