User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:57   #1
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
Request

Since Elysium, Eclipse & ToT Hcs managed to get around the question every time its asked.
so now
I only need a reply for one question from one of each hc of those alliances if possible so its better for the community to know whats going on..

Can Elysium/Eclipse/ToT HCs say in an official statement that their alliances are going solo this round or are not allied to each other?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:01   #2
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Request

Of course they are allied, at least their arbiter says so... :angel:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:06   #3
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Another Fang post for the day ? not enough emberrassed with Kj's work for a day?

here is the answer freshly copied from another thread so i can spare myself the hassle to type it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
We have no obligation neither now nor anytime to wash our politics on AD simple as that. We will not and have never been in the need to justify our politics to you or anyone else since you are no trial or whatever role you gave yourself. So noone needs to swear an oath on the bible to get away from your assumptions or your attempt to raise a witchhunt to benefit your own powerhunger or roundwinningdreams.
I simply say if you feel the need to block to counter whatever assumptions you may feel the need to make, it is really up to you but this would put you in a very bad place if those rumors are not true eh ? So clearly i will not give you a cheap way out and leave you in the darkness, not admitting and not denying anything just to stirr the **** up more for you.
If we blocked and you do nothing you are in the ****.
If we didnt and you block now you are in the **** aswell.
It will be a great amusement to see you finding a way out of it since you started this silly accusation and assumption game
You could have maybe come 2 weeks ago and simply asked for it but 3 threads on AD and your selfrighteous gesture of makeing yourself judge and jury over rumors amuses me to no point and will certainly not lead to any cooperation.
P.S. KJ you had an answer on this topic already 3 weeks ago so asking me now again makes your statement of a stop of any harassment a) a lie and b) removes all credibility on any further promises from you.
Gn8 now and keep the rumormill running
becomes abit repetitive or ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:07   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well if good old Sad is asking they better reply on the double

I'll assume WebAngel is either making up the fact he has access to their arbiters (This is probably 98% correct, I can't imagine anyone wanting to pass him intel, no one of note other than forum trolls wanted to when he was Titans Officer or Olympians HC I can't imagine this changing as a peon) or he has had in fact hacked them in which case why does FAnG tolerate members (I assume he is a member not just crying for relevence) like WebAngel hacking other alliance's arbiters ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:09   #5
Sad
TeamPies

So Focht is that "yes we are allied but we dont wanna officialy say it"?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:11   #6
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Well if Sad is asking they better reply on the double

WebAngel of course has access to all these arbiters Does FAnG tolerate members (I assume he is a member not just crying for relevence) like WebAngel hacking other alliance's arbiters ?
no no its another story this time, heartless defected from ToT and took apparently all valid data with himself. So he claims.
Furthermore he claims (now joining Fang to show his uncloaked view on this topic) that all planets of any of the named alliances were set as friendly in the arbiter he has stolen.
To top this whole witchhunt - Fang, which admittingly has no arbiter or any similar tool- worked now out on paper !! <--- that this all is correct and there is a block against them.
Atm they just dont know who is in it, seeing fang already claimed 2 days ago Virus and others were in it aswell - well not only virus but the whole damn universe to be exact - but apparently they werent friendly now in ToT arbiter or Heartless ? well what is the conclusion about this ? Fang gets again confused by their own stories.

Tip: before posting have a meeting to fix all your stories along a general path so you dont stumble over your own arguments and look like fools.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:12   #7
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad
So Focht is that "yes we are allied but we dont wanna officialy say it"?
i dont think the answer for you was too hard to read, if it was i apologize and recommend you take more lessons ([personal joke with sad] yada yada im your teacher etc if you remember [/personal joke with sad]) and try to reread it again
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:13   #8
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well if Sad is asking they better reply on the double

WebAngel of course has access to all these arbiters Does FAnG tolerate members (I assume he is a member not just crying for relevence) like WebAngel hacking other alliance's arbiters ?
Thanks to certain incompetent HCs there was no need to hack anything :angel:
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:14   #9
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So basically he's making it up ? Cunning WebAngel, almost as cunning as trying to spy on FLVT in R6 and your mass vacation mode idea in Round 9. Honour, Loyalty & Lies.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:18   #10
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So basically he's making it up ? Cunning WebAngel, almost as cunning as trying to spy on FLVT in R6 and your mass vacation mode idea in Round 9. Honour, Loyalty & Lies.
I think Focht basically tries to keep his face...not a good feeling for his alliance's/block's members to know all their coords got leaked
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:21   #11
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

:gives: because :sucks:

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:21   #12
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQR
I think Focht basically tries to keep his face...not a good feeling for his alliance's/block's members to know all their coords got leaked
i can only speak for eclipse but im pretty sure fang got all our coords already like we got all theirs.
There is no mystery and no magic in it considering the universe is only 2k players and alliances have 100 members. So the average in 200 gals is that you have about 70 gals under direct sight, considering 1.5 members average per own gal. and you can get by exchangeing coords around the net atleast a good bunch of new ones.
So personally im not worried nor shocked if fang have a detailed eclipse view, simply because i wouldnt exspect less from them by now.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:44   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad
Can Elysium/Eclipse/ToT HCs say in an official statement that their alliances are going solo this round or are not allied to each other?

Put it this way.
If we are NOT allied, the another imaginary block will be made up by the wonderful propagandists, and we will be forced to deny it. And so forth.
But say we did decide to ally with another alliance later on in the game, in a necessary move to take down the top player(s), then you may accuse us of this. And we will skirt around the topic. And as we have been denying all the other alliances, you will know we are allied.

We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

Besides, what business is it of yours if Eclipse are allied to anyone?
The Fagons block seems to be a more pressing matter.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:54   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Hicks, stfu you troll.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:57   #15
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
:hello:

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:02   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Hicks, stfu you troll.
Pot, Kettle, Black.

You say it like it's an insult.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:25   #17
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why does FAnG tolerate members (I assume he is a member not just crying for relevence) like WebAngel hacking other alliance's arbiters ?
When in Rome, do as the romans do.

It seems that certain other alliances have nothing against doing it, thus why would we kick someone unless they did something really uncalled for.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:28   #18
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Pot, Kettle, Black.

You say it like it's an insult.
Im not a troll, Im a entertainer
You on the other hand, is a insulting troll.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:30   #19
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
When in Rome, do as the romans do.

It seems that certain other alliances have nothing against doing it, thus why would we kick someone unless they did something really uncalled for.
Does this mean that fang tolerates its members participating and supporting illegal actions aslong as there is the suspicion of someone else doing it ?

This sounds like a very dubious moral stand.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:37   #20
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Last night my gal had incomings from eclipse appearently. A well organised 1 wave attack. For some strange reason my two ToT galmates didnt get any red lights showing up. Its the strangest thing really! :hello:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:38   #21
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Does this mean that fang tolerates its members participating and supporting illegal actions aslong as there is the suspicion of someone else doing it ?

This sounds like a very dubious moral stand.
Interresting way to twist words, however sorry to dissapoint;
But you of all people should know that the only defence against illicit actions is to be familiar with them in order to detect them and negate there effects, as for supporting it, If its done on someone who I know has done it to us then I have absolutely no problems with them doing anything to them short of public Execution which is a bit over the top, though only by a small amount, And I do not speak for Fang on these forums, I speak for myself ,you should know that by now.

And im suprised you would ask a thing like that, as there isnt a major alliance who doesnt have a shady past, a lot of the ones under discussion have a shady present dont they.

Unless of course your going to tell me that everyone in Eclipse is whiter than white, and that you would boot everyone who has done things with your knowledge? as I remember more than a few things which werent entirely legal, and im not talking about DoS attacks because I like you think they are pittyful and whoever does those deserves to have there genitals amputated and fed to goldfish.

Anyways im off out again, i'll check the boards in a few hours to see if anyone else feels like twisting my words and running the gauntlet.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:21   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Razorback]Another Fang post for the day ? not enough emberrassed with Kj's work for a day?[quote]

ahh so now you gonna play it like this? ohh and, another post you mentionned me. Plz stop it, I really get scared of that obsession.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 20:03   #23
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
*snip* :bryce: */snip*
Maybe wakko wants to hand out the ToT arbiter logs to you (:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:42   #24
morale

Quote:
why does FAnG tolerate members (I assume he is a member not just crying for relevence) like WebAngel hacking other alliance's arbiters ?
same question to Ely
no need to say who was ment there and it werent only arbiters
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 15:31   #25
Sad
TeamPies

Quote:
i dont think the answer for you was too hard to read, if it was i apologize and recommend you take more lessons ([personal joke with sad] yada yada im your teacher etc if you remember [/personal joke with sad]) and try to reread it again
I am trying to take more lessons m8 but i cant find good teacher or at least as good as u :P
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 08:32   #26
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Have FAnG and Dragons said they will go solo?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 10:10   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Have FAnG and Dragons said they will go solo?

Not that I can recall.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 02:14   #28
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden

And im suprised you would ask a thing like that, as there isnt a major alliance who doesnt have a shady past, a lot of the ones under discussion have a shady present dont they.

Unless of course your going to tell me that everyone in Eclipse is whiter than white, and that you would boot everyone who has done things with your knowledge? as I remember more than a few things which werent entirely legal, and im not talking about DoS attacks because I like you think they are pittyful and whoever does those deserves to have there genitals amputated and fed to goldfish.

Anyways im off out again, i'll check the boards in a few hours to see if anyone else feels like twisting my words and running the gauntlet.
Just to note, I never tolerated cheating within Eclipse and did my best to keep Eclipse 100% clean during r9.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 09:39   #29
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Last night my gal had incomings from eclipse appearently. A well organised 1 wave attack. For some strange reason my two ToT galmates didnt get any red lights showing up. Its the strangest thing really! :hello:
Gotta be a ****up today then cause Ely hits ToT in my gal Nice defence job from ToT tho
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 19:25   #30
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems focht has been getting a little uppity lately.

Also, it's not hard to see if people are allied or not, if you have some decent intel on attacks/defense you'll know immediatly who is allied to whom. Asking on the boards is just asking for drama. You should stick to powerplaying in betas Sad.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 19:36   #31
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida

how so ?

bored lately para, i mean without a planet
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 20:37   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

He's always like that Parracida. Focht is always trying to hide something
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 20:59   #33
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You should stick to powerplaying in betas Sad.
FS, that's MY job!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 21:33   #34
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
how so ?

bored lately para, i mean without a planet
Who says I don't have a planet?
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 21:47   #35
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Who says I don't have a planet?
In planetarion? ;-)
Or did you quit your multihunter job?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 22:00   #36
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
In planetarion? ;-)
Or did you quit your multihunter job?
I did the exact opposite of last round, I secretly played a planet while pretending to be a multihunter.

If I did quit though, I'd inform people.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 01:18   #37
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

How come RaH and ToT defend a Dragon ?

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 15:36   #38
Sad
TeamPies

Quote:

Also, it's not hard to see if people are allied or not, if you have some decent intel on attacks/defense you'll know immediatly who is allied to whom. Asking on the boards is just asking for drama. You should stick to powerplaying in betas Sad.

mention a beta where i "powerblocked" or do i need to define a powerblock again? or do u just like to see the defiinition every round on the forums? or did u mistype my nick there? afaik there was never a powerblock or even a block in beta..
And no i dont have decent intel on attacks/defence so i dont know if they are allied or no so i just ask on forums like normal players .
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:14   #39
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad
And no i dont have decent intel on attacks/defence so i dont know if they are allied or no so i just ask on forums like normal players .
Sad [[email protected]]

-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:19   #40
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Sorry but this only makes you look stupid, everyone knows that fang officer positions are not to be taken as a reflection of their duties, only as a sign of how many times they can fluffle the entire room in a day. Failure of understanding only denotes stupidity.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 17:33   #41
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Sorry but this only makes you look stupid, everyone knows that fang officer positions are not to be taken as a reflection of their duties, only as a sign of how many times they can fluffle the entire room in a day. Failure of understanding only denotes stupidity.
Thats what you interpret into my post. You should maybe think before posting para so dont lay words into my mouth.

Another valid point would be fangs intel is shit if they have to come to the boards everytime they hear a rumor to get it confirmed or denied. But this would explain the tons of threads started by fang this round
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 19:18   #42
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

quit it.
now.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote