User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 01:44   #1
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
How many allies does it take....

How many allies do you have to nap until you feeling comfortable and feel suited to nulify the "fang threat"? I dont wanna accuse any special alliances of adding to the eet block as im not too well informed and ill leave that info bit to others who got better info sources than me but from various sides ive now heard that its alrdy 5 alliances allied against fang.

Even if you wanna count Dragons into this, thinking that im only judging on rumours and a lil knowledge, ill take that rumour in account too, but even then i have to wonder bout the logic?
3 against 2 wasnt fair? Well ok take a forth one, if you cant beat fang, this noobs alliance as every of your players always put it on forums together with dragons in 3:2. But no youre taking 2 more...

Well if youre not getting us killed sometime soon will you ally all other alliances? The new way of blockwars. All Alliances except one block against the remaining one. Like this you can kill off your enemies one after the other. You just have to always have good reasons for your remaining allies why this alliance has to be kicked out of the nap which was used to kill the last outsider... But considering the ammount of propaganda talk ive alrdy heard on these forums there must be a seperate command group for that anyway and in the end maybe one or two are left over...
Like ToT and Eclipse. Weird way of winning a round.

"Proud to be FAnG"
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 01:52   #2
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough
Re: How many allies does it take....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
Weird way of winning a round.
i wudnt exactly call it winning the round

on paper maybe but i think people who know the situation wud look differently on this

Quote:
"Proud to be FAnG"

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 01:55   #3
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

thats why i said weird but if rumours are true it seems to be starting to turn out like that
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 03:57   #4
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hehe, i put it down to HC being insecure and not believing in their members if they feel the need to block, thas just my opinion tho
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 04:20   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
im not too well informed

Quote:
im only judging on rumours and a lil knowledge

Quote:
But considering the ammount of propaganda talk ive alrdy heard on these forums

Heh, etc.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 06:48   #6
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Weird way of winning a round.

"Proud to be FAnG"

Weird because FAnG isn't politcally savvy enough to pull something like that off, while other alliances can?
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 06:58   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
Weird because FAnG isn't politcally savvy enough to pull something like that off, while other alliances can?
hmm..
anyone can make a block. i wouldn't call it savvyness :P
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 07:38   #8
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceaxe
You dont appear to know all of fangs cards then.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:30   #9
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Hay guys whats happening in this thread?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:38   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i think fang losdt roids last nite , but that always happens to the good guys

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:47   #11
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
i think fang losdt roids last nite
This Fang?
Code:
Score : 15,761,039 (+764,141)
Value : 56,898,592 (+2,796,292)
Roids : 68,557 (+1,943)
Value Rank : 2 (0)
Roids Rank : 1 (0)
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:50   #12
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He just said they lost some.

They probably did. They also gained some
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:50   #13
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i stand corrected

btw u do know thats very norty of u to do that

-Rommel
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:53   #14
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
i stand corrected

btw u do know thats very norty of u to do that
It's norty for anyone to post drivel on AD. I'm just trying to fit in :(((
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:54   #15
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

i notice that fang are ranked 2nd from xtothez's thing form the portal tools.... anyone know which alliance is bigger....? we should all block against them

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:57   #16
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

prob eclipse but they have the monopoly this rd on blocking so u'll have to ask them if its ok to gang up on them

-Rommel
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:59   #17
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

ToT/LCH/GCI are numero uno
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 11:04   #18
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Maybe you and Veil05 and the rest of the uninformed Fang soldiers should take more lessons from LEFF than from KJ.
Passing around your own rumors and starting to believe them after a while, can be very dangerous.
How about some facts and some thought to backup any of your rumors ?

Lets see:
-Fang claims since day 1 they are not allied to dragons.
->Still dragonplanets defend outgal Fang planets.
-Fang claims to be small (memberwise)
-> still their ingame alliance addsup to 130+ planets
-Fang claims to be attacked massively and exclusively from multiple alliances.
-> still fang manages to gain roids anight and all alliances accused do galaxyraids not planetraids.
-Fang claims XY alliances have allied to beat them down.
-> still Eclipse for one gets incomings from other planets than Drag-Fag (or whatever you call your team)
-Fang claims daily a new hillarious block combination may it be reet, veet or whatever other letters you can throw in.
-> how many of those BLOCKS have really show up to anyone outside of Fang/Dragons ?
-Fang claims moral highground because of other alliances useing the recruit feature.
-> Fang uses recruit feature because they want to join the "gang".
-Fang claims relaying info form a private network is illegal.
-> Fang maintains a relay from other networks and uses spies. Themself guilty of their own moral?

To sum it up:
You have spammed the board and irc channels with alot of bull**** since day one of the round. Would you give us a break and fight the game and really come whinning here when u start to get beaten or attacked in a way visible to EVERYONE ? Because unless you have Private galaxys any claim Eclipse (the only alliance i can speak for) is exclusively targetting Fang or allied to half of the universe is purely bollox and a madeup lie to cater your own insecurity, as we do pure galraids.
P.S. nice to see that the stupid fang peon starts the proud to be fang trend again. Ill advise my ppl to join it so you get the needed backup on the boards if youre unable to keep the moral up in your own alliance.
Rgds,
Focht

(Proud to be Fang)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 11:44   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

rofl Focht thats th emost entertaining post i have read for ages

so who will win Drag-Fag or rehvetsin?

(RaH,Elysium,HR,Virus,Eclipse,ToT,Seraphim,IPC,NoS)

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 11:54   #20
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Lets see:
-> still fang manages to gain roids anight and all alliances accused do galaxyraids not planetraids.
*cough*
bull**** Focht
*cough*

how wud u know how the other alliances are attackin btw ?

clearly a comeback of 'eclipse r l337 we know all etc' is on the cards.

Quote:
-> still Eclipse for one gets incomings from other planets than Drag-Fag (or whatever you call your team)
SUM members of FAnG believe iot to be that u hav allied tot and ely.

i dont find it that hard to believe that alliances such as Vision and Pack (who we dont claim u hav allied) wud attack u.

thats just the way the game goes m8, if u havent allied an alliance why wudnt they attack u ?

Quote:
-Fang claims moral highground because of other alliances useing the recruit feature.
u actually r complaining bout us using this bug ??

Eclipse was one of the first alliances to use this bug so how u can make this stmt is beyond me.

one rule for Eclipse and its 'special friends' another for its 'enemies' ?

Quote:
-> Fang maintains a relay from other networks and uses spies. Themself guilty of their own moral?
i think u dont fully know whats goin on so shud stfu on this subject and leave it to the people who are concerned

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:09   #21
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
*cough*
bull**** Focht
*cough*

how wud u know how the other alliances are attackin btw ?

Surely he knows that he's not working with any other alliances to exclusively hit you ? Surely it doesn't take much in the way of intelligence resources to figure out that other alliances aren't either ? Clearly a comeback from the "FAnG we don't have the vocabulary to post on the forums gang".

Quote:
SUM members of FAnG believe iot to be that u hav allied tot and ely.

i dont find it that hard to believe that alliances such as Vision and Pack (who we dont claim u hav allied) wud attack u.
Well if some members of FAnG believe it then it must be true.

Quote:
u actually r complaining bout us using this bug ??

Eclipse was one of the first alliances to use this bug so how u can make this stmt is beyond me.
He was calling you a hypocrite for having a go at others for using it and then using it yourselves.

Quote:
i think u dont fully know whats goin on so shud stfu on this subject and leave it to the people who are concerned
Yea the CEO of one of the alliances your accusing of forming a super block against you would never have a clue whats going on but some FAnG peons who've never played a top round in their lives would I surpose

Having to reply to you morons has broken my streak of anti Eclipse posting which was annoying Focht, nice one. This game and these forums have hit an all new low.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:11   #22
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Yea the CEO of one of the alliances your accusing of forming a super block against you would never have a clue whats going on but some FAnG peons who've never played a top round in their lives would I surpose
if its such an unimportant subject to him why did he hav to bring it up ?

clearly sumthing must be rattling round his head about this matter

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:18   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
if its such an unimportant subject to him why did he hav to bring it up ?

clearly sumthing must be rattling round his head about this matter
He probably brought it up because you made a thread bringing it up. If I make a thread saying "ronnie is gay" and you reply saying "no I'm not" does this mean your a closet homosexual because you brought it up and it must be on your mind ?

So FAnG don't use any spies ? Where did they get this super cool intelligence about the 23490237 alliances facing them then ?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:24   #24
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
He probably brought it up because you made a thread bringing it up. If I make a thread saying "ronnie is gay" and you reply saying "no I'm not" does this mean your a closet homosexual because you brought it up and it must be on your mind ?
what u just said makes no sense, if YOU brought up that fact then what wud i hav to do with it ?

it makes more sense that u wud be the homo for thinking that i am

if u fancy me pm me on irc and i can reject u in private, better than me doing it on public forums

its just hicks, ur not my type

sorry

as a consolation though

[12:20] <TomKat> i love hicks

as for the rest of 'hes calling u a hypocrit etc' its not my decision to do any of what has happened. personally i wudnt hav dun this crappy recruitment thing but its been dun so deal with it

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:26   #25
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Eclipse are elite and can punctuate.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:26   #26
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Code:
* XtoTheZ sets mode: +b *@*aol.com
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:27   #27
ronnie
Kralizec

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
u can....**** we're in trouble now

<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:27   #28
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
You hang with Forest, pa´s biggest noob troughout the times.
Thus you loose by default.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:29   #29
Tomkat

Quote:

So FAnG don't use any spies ? Where did they get this super cool intelligence about the 23490237 alliances facing them then ?

They have a magic 8 ball.

"Ohhhh mystical magic 8 ball, are Eclipse and ToT allied?"
"You can count on it."
"WOAH... AD RUMOURS HERE I COMETH!"
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:35   #30
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
u can....**** we're in trouble now

Actually, that's only me who can punctuate, but you're still in trouble.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:39   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
what u just said makes no sense, if YOU brought up that fact then what wud i hav to do with it ?

it makes more sense that u wud be the homo for thinking that i am

if u fancy me pm me on irc and i can reject u in private, better than me doing it on public forums

its just hicks, ur not my type

sorry

as a consolation though

[12:20] <TomKat> i love hicks

as for the rest of 'hes calling u a hypocrit etc' its not my decision to do any of what has happened. personally i wudnt hav dun this crappy recruitment thing but its been dun so deal with it

Right we'll do this slowly for those of you who lack normal thought processes.
  • You (FAnG) make a thread accusing Eclipse yet again of making a super block
  • Focht denies this
  • You accuse Focht of having a guilty conscious about blocking and of oh no wait for it using spies because he brought it up.

Now follow the logic through:
  • I make a thread calling you gay
  • You deny it
  • Therefore by you must have a guilty conscious get it ?

It wasn’t your decision ? So why are you posting in FanGs name on the forums when your a nobody who can't atone for their decisions.

Yes Tom and I are really gay because we said it on IRC, oh and also I’m a fleet commander of a inter stella alliance in my spare time, really I am.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:43   #32
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Right we'll do this slowly for those of you who lack normal thought processes.
  • You (FAnG) make a thread accusing Eclipse yet again of making a super block
  • Focht denies this
  • You accuse Focht of having a guilty conscious about blocking and of oh no wait for it using spies because he brought it up.

Now follow the logic through:
  • I make a thread calling you gay
  • You deny it
  • Therefore by you must have a guilty conscious get it ?

It wasn’t your decision ? So why are you posting in FanGs name on the forums then you frigging no body. Grrr.

Yes Tom and I are really gay because we said it on IRC, oh and also I’m a fleet commander of a inter stella alliance in my spare time, really I am.
you edited the post, bad

DTA
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:46   #33
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

If u have allies yourself. Are u a much better person just because your allies aren't as good as the oppositions?

And btw... please don't say "Proud to be FAnG" it sounds so much like a gay pride parade.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:47   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
This Fang?
Code:
Score : 15,761,039 (+764,141)
Value : 56,898,592 (+2,796,292)
Roids : 68,557 (+1,943)
Value Rank : 2 (0)
Roids Rank : 1 (0)

yes, luckily ely got an EXACT AND 100% accurate memberlist of FAnG, nice one ...

rgds Kj

(also mind the +1.943= GAINING ROIDS, not losing TA)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:47   #35
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
please don't say "Proud to be FAnG" it sounds so much like a gay pride parade.
Personal experience?*

* Gay pride parade that is

DTA
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:52   #36
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Maybe you and Veil05 and the rest of the uninformed Fang soldiers should take more lessons from LEFF than from KJ.
Passing around your own rumors and starting to believe them after a while, can be very dangerous.
Private WebAngel reporting to Colonel Focht,
Sir yes Sir! Are you mocking me? I am not that kind of n00b believing in rumors, my lil finger tells me a lot

Quote:
Lets see:
This is not a rumor, there is no alliance, I am arranging the attacks for a large number of FAnGers and I have never attacked along side with a Dragons. I thought that a smart political scientist knew the definition for alliance. All in all I can understand why Fury has backstabbed so many alliances, you were having an agreement but you didnt know the meaning of such an agreement. go figure.

Quote:
I want a newscan of this, please please please dont tell anything you cant even prove. I am sorting some defences as well and I don't have to ask Dragons for some support . I think that this info is as reliable as that list of coordinates that some of your allies are spreading away all over the universe. My coords are not even the right ones. Let me tell you something, your intel is elite I am impressed./*end of sarcasm*/

Quote:
So what? SL was 2k members or more, yes FAnG is small. Everything is about a frame of reference. we are about the same size as Eclispe if it can help you (more or less 10 players), same size as ToT, same size as Ely etc etc etc. I cant see your point here.

Quote:
Do you have more access then me to my in game alliance? If yes then tell me how you get it (hacking?) if not then how can you tell that? (speculation, mythomania?).

Quote:
Yes and that is true fang claims that but I can't see any relation between your assertion and your reasoning, please enlight me I would like to understand what you mean here. And considering our roids, then you should be a fortune teller with a fantastic crystal ball to tell how many roids another alliance than yours can get every night.

Quote:
I can't help you with your vocabulary, and since its the main point here then I don't get you at all.

Quote:
-Fang claims daily a new hillarious block combination may it be reet, veet or whatever other letters you can throw in.
Hmm weren't you (like me) in r6 FFLLTTVV of course, Fury denied all round long for all the alliances. It is your game to deny that and your role to ask us for evidences. But instead of that you are playing on words, making fun of the situation and trying to get the sympathy of the ignorants (not pejerative here).

Quote:
-> how many of those BLOCKS have really show up to anyone outside of Fang/Dragons ?
Since when a question is a point in a case against FAnG? This is all misleading but not serious really.

Quote:
Many other alliances were using that trick instead of reporting it as a bug. Nobody in FAnG knew about it. I t has been used when
1/ we have been told about it
2/ your alliance was getting more and more alliances to block against us on the pretext that we were leading the universe that is not true.
To counter all those lies we had no choice but to do it like you did 2 weeks before us, a shame really that you have forced us to do it.

Quote:
Relaying is not illegal, but hacking is illegal and a case is opened against someone in your block so I can't tell more about it in respect for the investigation.

Quote:
To sum it up:
You have spammed the board and irc channels with alot of bull**** since day one of the round. Would you give us a break and fight the game and really come whinning here when u start to get beaten or attacked in a way visible to EVERYONE ? Because unless you have Private galaxys any claim Eclipse (the only alliance i can speak for) is exclusively targetting Fang or allied to half of the universe is purely bollox and a madeup lie to cater your own insecurity, as we do pure galraids.
P.S. nice to see that the stupid fang peon starts the proud to be fang trend again. Ill advise my ppl to join it so you get the needed backup on the boards if youre unable to keep the moral up in your own alliance.
Rgds,
Focht

(Proud to be Fang)
To sum up this is a blatent exercice of misinformation, misleading reasoning and statements without any proves.
To sum up this post is all but good and everybody can see that.
To sum up you have nothing to defend yourself so you had to attack us instead, too bad the planetarion players are not all idiots.

'shun! at ease!
Sir! Yes Sir!
Private Webby reporting to colonel Focht.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:52   #37
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
yes, luckily ely got an EXACT AND 100% accurate memberlist of FAnG, nice one ...

Nah, I just asked one of your members for the portal info. Very informative these Fangs.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:58   #38
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebAngel
Relaying is not illegal, but hacking is illegal and a case is opened against someone in your block so I can't tell more about it in respect for the investigation.
A case?

Do tell.
Last I heard Spinner wasn't taking the matter any further and Slash wasn't interested in talking about it anymore.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:04   #39
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
A case?

Do tell.
Last I heard Spinner wasn't taking the matter any further and Slash wasn't interested in talking about it anymore.
You are wrong as usual... I will not go further on the boards since we are talking about very serious matter here.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:08   #40
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
I will not go further on the boards
Because you don't have any actual proof?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:13   #41
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lets see:

To sum it up:
Rgds,
Focht

(Proud to be Fang)
you're a liar, nothing more. You're a manipulating liar who twists things your way without using the slightest truth. You for one NEVER denied that you allied tot andn ely. You never admitted it, but never denied it.

FAnG denied goin with Dragons. Plz point out a thread or reply where I have said that. Since I'm FAnG CEO only my word here counts for FAnG. I never "lied" about it, I avoided it like you did all along with ely and tot.

We claimed to be small? That's lie #2: Where did I claim that? Infact I was always AT ANY GIVEN TIME correct and honnest about our membercount.

We use recruit features to join the gang? lie #3 : Eclipse and ely started that pathetic thing, yes you focht decided to play it like that. If one can be blamed then it's you. FAnG now uses it for the simple reason that being on top attracts incomings. That the only simple reason. Unlike Eclipse, FAnG plays open and fair and doesn't try to hide (maybe due to being embarassed?) our score or membercount.

Fang claims relaying is illegal? Lie #4: No we do not, we relay aswell, that PERFECTLY ok, same with spying. What we do not tollerate is pple abusing SECURITY BUGS. There's a different my friend. You didn't read the full story ic, not surprising ...

How many of those blocks have realy showed up? Lie #5: We only are STILL talking about the same block hunny, which you now maybe/maybe not have expanded with new fresh allies. You on the other hand started counter rumours. So basicly, you've done asmuch spreading rumours then FAnG has, yes you in person even. So stop acting like a baby telling we are uninformed, cause you're no better, probably worse.

Why do we claim this block? simple, cause we get hostiles from those alliance, matched maves and all. Coïncidence? I don't think so ...

Calling us drag-fags. Nice one, trying to insult/provoke us. You're really using your entire wisdom toolbox here are you? Maybe you should borrow a few from other famous pple, they can surely share you some other better ways of insulting.

Funny that you claim you don't play it personal, while you opened this thread with an open insult at me. I like it when you show howmuch your word means, you say things to pple on IRC but on AD yyou do exactly the oposite. It's hilarious ...

Trying to fetch up the proud to be FAnG bull**** again? Yes idd, you're now trying to get the ball rolling again so your muppets can jump the bandwagon and act cool etc again. Again, did you pick that from your special anti FAnG-kit?

You claim we're insecure? Yes we are, ofc. Since no alliance even figured we'd end top 10, while we've been at #1 all the time ... yes Focht, insecure is probably the worst example you could have named. Again, no surprises here.

"Passing around your own rumors and starting to believe them after a while, can be very dangerous." Ever tried saying that to yerself? Because you're the living proof of the results of this ...

Now, stop provoking and attacking us. Stop accusing us for those lies you wrote here and stop lying to entire AD about your "ohh no we are really single" bull**** Focht. You know it, I know it and entire AD knows it.

Ohh and calling our members "stupid fang peons" is hilarious, another try to insult and provoke us. Have you bought the Golden edition of the anti FAnG-kit. Because you're really into all this.

So kindly stop annoying us ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:20   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Ah so this is why Titans would never let Web Angel be HC.

Also what the **** is FFLLTTVV ? Is this all the alliances which had no hit deals with your galaxy after you sold out your alliance and allies and spied on them for the other side ? Actually it was probably more likely that this was the reason
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:28   #43
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Because you don't have any actual proof?
Once more you are wrong...
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:32   #44
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Once more you are wrong...
Repeatedly posting "you are wrong" without any actual information will not score points on AD with anyone but Fang peons.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:42   #45
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I thought it was just a myth that any pa players could punctuate.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:45   #46
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
It is, some people are just still fighting and denying it.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:46   #47
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

LMAO WTG KJ

Always outnumberred but never outgunned!! Stolen from LDK :P

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:47   #48
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Repeatedly posting "you are wrong" without any actual information will not score points on AD with anyone but Fang peons.
Will you respect my will to not spread away anything about an opened case?
I won't tell more and I told you that 3 posts ago. I won't beat around the bush.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 13:57   #49
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
Dont worry about him! He cant even set proper bans on his irc network.
RealJames is a real cutie
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 14:02   #50
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Ah so this is why Titans would never let Web Angel be HC.

Also what the **** is FFLLTTVV ? Is this all the alliances which had no hit deals with your galaxy after you sold out your alliance and allies and spied on them for the other side ? Actually it was probably more likely that this was the reason
There is a reason and you wont have the chance to know it too bad isnt it?