User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 01:17   #51
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Hello :)

Jonas is right
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 01:18   #52
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

kind of
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 00:35   #53
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Funny to see the same old "faces" on this forum after all this time Wonder how many of you are actually playing? Is it free again btw?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 12:40   #54
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

heh, made this thread 4 months ago and its still on top.... goooo pa \o/

and hi BA dont worry about being slow - we understand!
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 14:51   #55
Mr. Juggalo
eia bro

Mr. Juggalo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
heh, made this thread 4 months ago and its still on top.... goooo pa \o/

and hi BA dont worry about being slow - we understand!
still working at warp9 kileygirl?
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 20:44   #56
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hi!
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 16:40   #57
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

sif Kileygirl -_- Yes im working @ w9 still - Fridays 12-6 and Saturday 9-6 - but I just graduated uni with a Bcom in marketing and management so am looking for full time work atm
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 00:40   #58
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Kileman and Fred sitting on a tree.
Then I came by and shot thee in the knee.....

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 23:42   #59
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

I collect Ninja Turtle toys.*

*It's an investment.**

**Hi Kile!
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 21:11   #60
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Kileman, I don't know who you are

But you're one spot above me, so I need to roid you :gollum:

(assuming your rulername is Kileman...)
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 01:51   #61
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Nice one BA, your only 2 months behind the rest of the Internet
And the comeback, only a year'ish late..
I'm naturally slow

Ministry for life.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 06:16   #62
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

wtf BA u tit i was so confused, i thought it was 2004. then i thought is kileman takin drugs cos didnt he play r12. i need to lay of sie weed:/
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 00:26   #63
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
wtf BA u tit i was so confused, i thought it was 2004. then i thought is kileman takin drugs cos didnt he play r12. i need to lay of sie weed:/
throw sie weed away..
or give em to holyboy
that's almost the same as throwing em in the garbage

Ministry for life.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 11:13   #64
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

e-mail notification maybe?
good idea?
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:30   #65
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
e-mail notification maybe?
good idea?
extremely overrated.

Ministry for life.
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:36   #66
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Kileman played r12, ended #11 for that matter.
Unread 31 May 2005, 07:44   #67
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

kileman bears no relation to killmark?
Unread 31 May 2005, 08:34   #68
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You 3 should die for reviving this ancient thread!
Closed Thread