User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 02:25   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shotgun etiquette

I answer to JBOY's 'no interesting threads' thread, I thought I'd post this.

While in Guatamala, we had an armed guard to go to one of the installation sites. He had a shotgun.

After we finished work, we went for some dinner, with armed guard still with us. He brought his shotgun into the restaurant, as, obviously, like your laptop, it's not something you leave in the car when you leave it for an hour.

So, we go in and our coats are taken by the waitress, but the guard kept his shotgun with him and put it in his lap for the duration of the meal. Which made us feel uncomfortable, if a little safer.

So, I ask you, oh wise sages of GD, what should he have done? Put it over the back of the chair? Given it to the coatroom and got it back at the end of the meal by presenting his ticket? Or should he have taken his food outside and eaten there?

Answers on a post to this thread.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 02:28   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Shotgun etiquette

He should have slung it over his back.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 02:33   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Shotgun etiquette

I think the guard should have moved stealthily around the restaurant, diving and rolling and pointing his gun at any unknown visitor. But back in reality, he did the responsible thing keeping it on his lap.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 03:13   #4
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

he should have eaten it

with jam

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 03:17   #5
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

I normaly just put the shotgun on the cabin table when i have been outdoors shooting bunnies.
The rifle i leave at the bedroom door though.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 03:39   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i thought that said shogun etiquette and i was expecting a thread about feudal japan
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 03:52   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I thought it was going to be a thread about the right and wrong ways to call shotgun before entering a vehicle.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 06:01   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

if it was in that country, the shotgun stays in 'fire it at short notice' locations all the time.
he did the smart thing.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 08:17   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Depends on the place. In some nightclubs in Durban (South Africa) they have a place where you check-in your firearms as you enter (like a cloakroom). Presumably they will institute this practice in clubs in Hackney or Peckham shortly.

If the staff aren't experienced/trustworthy when it comes to handling firearms he probably did the right thing. He couldn't leave it on the floor, and over his back may have been uncomfortable when sitting.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 09:27   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember being in my local in West London, when at some point in the evening I heard a *thunk* from something hitting the floor at the table behind me or so.

I looked at my gf, who seemed to be staring at something on the floor, when casual as anything, the bloke at the table next to me, who was looking in the same direction, chirped up with;

"Excuse me mate, you've dropped your shooter", at which point someone said 'Ah, cheers mate' and evidently picked up his 'shooter' and carried on drinking.

When AshKnight & Cobs came round to visit, I took them to the same pub. Sadly, no-one shot...

....AshKnight

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 10:12   #11
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

I threw a big snowball at him, do i get the fee for the contract now?
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 11:31   #12
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Should have placed it on the table next to his plate, so if anything happens he can get to it almost immediately, and bring the weapon to bear on the target.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 13:45   #13
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he should empty his rounds into the dustbin like any normal solider
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 13:47   #14
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

What kind of job is this?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:01   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

The OK Corral shootout started because doc hollyday ****ed his shotgun, then the badguys thoght they would be shot to death anyways, so they started shootinŽ
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:04   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

he must have had a small one to fit it in the barrel of a gun

Last edited by 1-X; 12 Feb 2004 at 17:12. Reason: I apologise for the absence of quality control in my most recent posts. I'm just trying to get to 666...
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:13   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I apologise for the lack of quality control in my most recent parts. It's because I'm trying to get to 666 posts before I go.
Go where?
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:24   #18
1-X
overtired

Damn you quoted that in the 10 seconds before I changed parts to posts :eek:

When I reach 666, I'm going to the sacred clearing in the woods with Dante's "girlfriend" which I will sacrifice by shooting it in the face, inviting Satan (George W. Bush, little bit of politics) to reward me for honouring him in post count form.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:54   #19
1-X
overtired

muahahahaha

This reminds me of school, whenever the Omen had been on telly, 'cos I looked like him, the other kids would look on my head for the mark of the beast, and on finding I didn't have it, they held me down and wrote it there. Happy days.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 18:02   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
What kind of job is this?
It's the one where I travel to distant parts of the world and install broadband wireless services and backhaul products to enable ISPs to cover both rural and urban areas with IP and TDM services, carrying a mixture of internet, VPN, telephony (both switched and VoIP) traffic.

k?

Unread 12 Feb 2004, 18:06   #21
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
It's the one where I travel to distant parts of the world and install broadband wireless services and backhaul products to enable ISPs to cover both rural and urban areas with IP and TDM services, carrying a mixture of internet, VPN, telephony (both switched and VoIP) traffic.

k?
Yes, but what shit hole did you go to where someone was walking around with a shotgun on guard duty?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 18:13   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
While in Guatamala, we had an armed guard to go to one of the installation sites. He had a shotgun.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 18:49   #23
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

k?
sounds v cool
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 20:27   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
he must have had a small one to fit it in the barrel of a gun
i said c0cked, as in
Quote:
c0cked, c0ck·ing, c0cks
v. tr.
  1. To set the hammer of (a firearm) in a position ready for firing.
capicce?