User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 09:23   #51
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What new movies released in 2004 will be big?

50 first dates -> drew barrymoore and adam sandler... hmmm...
bourne supremacy -> the first was ok.. why oh why would they do a sequel?
bridget jones 2 -> hmm..
catwoman -> halle berry in a catsuit...
garfield -> i hope this one's a good one..
haunted mansion -> looks funny
house of sand and fog -> looks interesting
mona lisa smile -> chickflick
ocean's 12 -> again.. why a sequel?
scary movie 4 -> \o/
shrek 2 -> why a sequel?
s.w.a.t. -> looks alright
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 09:37   #52
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
50 first dates -> drew barrymoore and adam sandler... hmmm...
bourne supremacy -> the first was ok.. why oh why would they do a sequel?
bridget jones 2 -> hmm..
catwoman -> halle berry in a catsuit...
garfield -> i hope this one's a good one..
haunted mansion -> looks funny
house of sand and fog -> looks interesting
mona lisa smile -> chickflick
ocean's 12 -> again.. why a sequel?
scary movie 4 -> \o/
shrek 2 -> why a sequel?
s.w.a.t. -> looks alright
Bourne Supremacy.... You do know that these are books Aryn and it's natural that they would make another movie based on the other novels.

Anyway you reckon these movie's will be big in 2004 for some reason or did you just want to moan well in advance of some releases that may or may not do well.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 10:19   #53
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Try reading the whole thread before making a stupid comment

I have a large disdain of part-time browser posters.
you deleted the rest of koens posting, so it would have made sence to delete the title of a movie that has not been finished yet out of his posting as well, if you really care so much about 2003/2004.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 11:35   #54
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

OMFG

I, Robot and Will Smith do not mix.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 11:38   #55
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I, Robot and Will Smith do not mix.
Would you put your brain in a robot body?

With Will Smith as Dr Quinn. Ultimate.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 11:40   #56
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
you deleted the rest of koens posting, so it would have made sence to delete the title of a movie that has not been finished yet out of his posting as well, if you really care so much about 2003/2004.
Actually I did quote his whole post at the time of me quoting.

An unfortunate feature of this board allows you to edit your post without it being notified if done within x amount of time of your post originating.

Game, set and Match.

In other words Don't be a Koen...
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 11:53   #57
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Actually I did quote his whole post at the time of me quoting.

An unfortunate feature of this board allows you to edit your post without it being notified if done within x amount of time of your post originating.

Game, set and Match.

In other words Don't be a Koen...
and how does that change anything?
the way you answerd you implied that troy is already out in north america which clearly is wrong.
you lost.

(god, im bored)
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 12:03   #58
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would say Jersey Girl would be big but I think Gigli has probally destroyed the chance of kevin smiths latest movie doing well
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 12:15   #59
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
and how does that change anything?
the way you answerd you implied that troy is already out in north america which clearly is wrong.
you lost.

(god, im bored)
And if you read the whole of this thread you would of needn't of commented as I had already corrected myself earlier to someone who pointed out the exact same error.

You lose.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 13:38   #60
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

Around the World in Eighty Days has promise I think and the book was very good.

Also Evergreen is right but does it really matter guys?
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 13:43   #61
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

S.W.A.T. came out ages ago Aryn

pretty good and solid movie with a solid performance by Colin Farrel
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 13:52   #62
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I found S.W.A.T. to be stupid, despite the quality of the leads.
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 14:10   #63
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Debbie Does Hong Kong

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 14:10   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I propose that anyone who awaits the approach of a Scary Movie film with baited breath should be thrown into a tank of lobsters.

Sorry Aryn.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 14:11   #65
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I propose that anyone who awaits the approach of a Scary Movie film with baited breath should be thrown into a tank of lobsters.

Sorry Aryn.
Aren't lobsters quite docile?
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 14:17   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Aren't lobsters quite docile?
Not lobster-piranha hybrids!

Awhahahaha
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 15:03   #67
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

with pointy sticks
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 16:16   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
One day there will be a Watchmen movie and it will be pretty good, there will be something wrong with it, but we'll tell ourselves it's good because it had so much potential. Either that or it will be horrifically bad like LXG was.
Top 10 is
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 16:18   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Top 10 would also make a good TV series / movie too. (the Watchmen due to it's narrative style would be a lot harder to do).
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 21:08   #70
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

pirahna lobsters would be no match for me. i'd just sit on them and squish them \o/
they may try to pinch my bum.. but i've got so much padding back there i'd hardly feel it
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 21:48   #71
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Kill Bill v2 has been mentioned, and Troy has been mentioned and disqualified due to already being released.
Troy has been already released?

****ERS!

Was it released in some unknown country where they dont have teh intarweb, cos im ****ing sure its not out anywhere in the West yet.

Oh well. Damn those stealth-ninja movie distributors.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 21:55   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Troy has been already released?

****ERS!

Was it released in some unknown country where they dont have teh intarweb, cos im ****ing sure its not out anywhere in the West yet.

Oh well. Damn those stealth-ninja movie distributors.
I was mistaken my lad, no need to get all uppity.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:41   #73
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Spiderman 2

and ofc

Dirty Harry 6

last but not least

The Sea of Fortune

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 23:36   #74
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
why a sequel?
For the same reason they made the first money, only they get to save some on marketing.
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 23:01   #75
Evergreen
the merciless

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO PAYCHECK

IT IS NOT LIKE ANY MOVIE BEFORE IT, IN NO WAY SIMILAR TO ANYTHING MATT DAMON MAY OF STARRED IN AND I'M SURE KURASHIMA WILL GIVE IT A RESOUNDINGLY AWESOME REVIEW.