User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Nov 2003, 02:00   #1
Zuper

Zuper is an unknown quantity at this point
Zither... (and moderators for closing every post that matters)

Zither nice to hear from you, I still have the tapes from i10, maybe some day I get the time to edit it, feel free to mail me on my profile here on PA discussions, and I will give you my mail adress!

MODERATORS!
This game and community has shrunk to an all time low, and closing posts might make you feel all big and powerful, but the fact is that it does NOT contribute to more activites!

Both the original ViruS leaving PA post and my late reply to that already closed discussion is now also closed... WHY? because some ppl "dumped" the topic... Did you ever stop to think that maybe those who dumped it did it just to get it closed...

Its not much going on here, and your time would be better spent deleting the "dump" messages than closing the discussions!

Zuper
ViruS member R#2-7 (with two
extended periods of "vacation"
Civilian r 8-9
Audentes fortina luvat!
Virus is in my heart!
Former 2nd in command of ViruS (And
briefly leader)
Zuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 02:04   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zither... (and moderators for closing every post that matters)

they were closed because there was simply no more discussion going on in it. the one discussion between you and Zither could easily be done in PM. as with this thread. you should have pm'd your reply to zither, and pm'd the mods to ask why.

using the excuse of activity on AD doesn't work, calling the mods power abusers also doesn't work. personal discussions are not AD relevant.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 02:21   #3
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuper
MODERATORS!
This game and community has shrunk to an all time low, and closing posts might make you feel all big and powerful, but the fact is that it does NOT contribute to more activites!

I don't recall any AD mod--ever--closing posts to feel "big and powerful" or anything even close.

The power-whoring mod(s) have all fked off to somewhere else, for the most part.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 04:02   #4
Zuper

I am sorry, the "big and powerful" thingy was not called for.

I still do insist that closing a thread over a "bump" or two does not benefit the AD discussions,

Aryn said :they were closed because there was simply no more discussion going on in it
... ehmn what?

Zuper

(corrected for misspellings)
Civilian r 8-9
Audentes fortina luvat!
Virus is in my heart!
briefly leader)
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 13:57   #5
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
activity on AD .
WHO - WHAT - WHERE?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2003, 22:30   #6
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuper
Both the original ViruS leaving PA post and my late reply to that already closed discussion is now also closed... WHY? because some ppl "dumped" the topic... Did you ever stop to think that maybe those who dumped it did it just to get it closed...
No-one would deliberately try and get such posts closed, just that certain people are totally unable to post without flaming/abusing/trolling others. Hardly the moderaters fault now is it?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 03:51   #7
Zuper

Maddix, in my opinion one or two "dumps" or "flames" or what-have-you should NOT close a perfectly valid discussion!

Way too few ppl discuss anything here anymore and closing valid threads over such matters does NOT help!

When this game had 160.000 players I understand it wasnt possible, but nowadays the moderators could remove the inappropriate posts in a thread, rather than closing the whole thing!
Civilian r 8-9
Audentes fortina luvat!
Virus is in my heart!
briefly leader)
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 12:22   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is so fail ;(
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 15:52   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

The moderation around here HAS become crap, but that's nothing new.

People are too damn lazy to edit posts out, most of the time, unless you raise hell.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:34   #10
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

HELL HELL HELL HELL HELL
/me raises HELL

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 18:17   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
The moderation around here HAS become crap, but that's nothing new.

People are too damn lazy to edit posts out, most of the time, unless you raise hell.
Actually that's because posting activity levels are so low that I'd rather let whatever vague semblance of a community that remains survive without unnecessarily provoking them until hopefully we can increase the playerbase, at which point we'll step it up correspondingly again.