User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Oct 2003, 14:27   #1
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unhappy Furball waves goodbye

I've played PA since round 3, started off as a clueless n00b and ended up as a Strategy veteran. PA has been a lot of fun, but I can't justify playing it with the amount of stuff going on in rl, as well as losing my fleet every other night.

Alliance history - Naviter rounds 3-5, |LOST| round 6, MadCowS rounds 7-9.5, ViruS round 10.

A big wave to figbash and sirad, who I've followed like a limpet all the way through alliance-dom - it's been a pleasure!

MadCowS mates - Temptress, xplizit , there's more, i know....good ol' 16:1

round 9.5 gal - 6:10 - we had a great time! Ran SixX (the cluster alliance), even though it wasn't very good...

Thanks to everyone who's defended me or chatted to me when I'm bored hehe, sad to leave you all. I'll still be on IRC at least.

signing off from PA...
Furball
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 14:30   #2
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Furball waves goodbye

bye Furball, enjoy your newfound life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 15:03   #3
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve
and another one...

makes me sad to see so much players quitting
gl with ur stuff

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 17:47   #4
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Have fun in rl and dont forget to drop by on irc some day
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 18:19   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

RL rocks, GL out there

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 19:46   #6
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

:eek: Oi, m8... you will be missed! But I'll talk to ya online for sure every once in a while. The best to ya

Greetz,

Rydel
xplizit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 19:49   #7
bauke
Hate-Crew

bauke is an unknown quantity at this point

will miss u around Furball,
know u since R7 when i played with u and Ace in a gal.
quite sorry verTIGO is goner :-(
u was like one of the last verTIGO-members left, now it's just me, furry and Blob who seem to be still alive :-s
good luck with ur life mate!

hope to c u back sometime ;-)

Lakey

When will i ever retire??
bauke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 00:58   #8
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

cya Furball... i really enjoyed getting to know you and the PA community will definatly miss your presence

good luck!
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 22:33   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oi!

Its been great fun thrashing out something resembling strategy with you mate. When you were around you ignored the 'idlers only' sign in #strategy and created discussion (which impressed me) virtually every time you were on.

i've known you for a while now, and i've come to realise how strategically savvy you are - but you always seem to be upstaged by bad luck . You've had plenty of interesting ideas and it's always nice to have a chat with you.

anyway, i hope that you do come back to #strategy (along with all your alliance channels) occasionally just to say hi.

i'll be waiting.

Cyas mate
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 07:33   #10
K0diak

gl in rl m8, our paths have crossed a few times NV, Lost, Madcows and then again in r9.5 in 6:10.

Wish you the best of luck.

Kodiak
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 02:10   #11
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

mate it was an honour from start 2 finish' i am so glad we met through cows, not only did i find a skilled pa player, who cared not just for himself but his alliance, but i also found a damn good friend, you shall be missed.

thnx 4 the memories m8, hope u say hi on irc from time 2 time ..

- azrael
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 08:17   #12
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wow...thanks everyone

have a in appreciation

*prods more of you to come and post*

furball
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:19   #13
bauke
Hate-Crew

verTIGO 4Ever!!!!!!
:-)

btw thanx for taking over the channel mate, hope u do stay on irc though :-|

Unread 12 Nov 2003, 09:20   #14
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

CLOSE THREAD, BAN USER, HOESLAP LESHY!

(or simply move the thread to the new "i quit and wrote a thread about it" forum)

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 23:58   #15
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
CLOSE THREAD, BAN USER, HOESLAP LESHY!

(or simply move the thread to the new "i quit and wrote a thread about it" forum)
lol the thread IS 4 weeks old
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 11:35   #16
bauke
Hate-Crew

i know :-)
just felt like saying something here ;-)

Unread 26 Dec 2003, 19:35   #17
Furry
Ruler of all things furry

Furry is an unknown quantity at this point

byebye m8,

heh id hardly class me as still active lake, not been able to get on irc/pa/msn since mid-september,

gd 2c the channel was saved (as me lost all me channels etc when i lost my nick)
r4-x.18.x
r5-10.4.9--paradise
r6-24.x.x -[verTIGO]-HC [RHGC] [IPC]
r7-7.2.3 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r8-56.1.9 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r9-2.2.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r10beta-207:5:x [IPC]
r10-18.10.1 [verTIGO]-HC [IPC]
r11-retired, well you could call me a holiday temp
Furry is offline   Reply With Quote