User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Oct 2003, 20:45   #1
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice
Norwegian Mafia ...

just read a article in www.itavisen.no ( http://www.itavisen.no/art/1302202.html * ), about some new game i never heard about. It says it was inspired by planetarion, and it has 4000+ players atm.

Its only in norwegian though, (soon danish and sweedish, with possibilites of having a english version sometime according to the online paper)..

Anyone tried it?, sounds dull as fk...

*Dont blame me you **** if you cant read norwegian, go babelfish it!!!!!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 20:47   #2
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Norwegian Mafia ...

Quote:
Rosvold legger ikke skjul på at norske Planetarion, et ekstremt populært sci-fi strategispill med flere hundre tusen spillere fra hele verden, har vært en viktig inspirasjonskilde.
the strange thing is, that's not hard to understand.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 21:01   #3
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

well saying planetarion has several 100 thousand players around the world is an overstatement

DTA
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 21:01   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it's untrue tho that part.
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 21:05   #5
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

your a liar you gay banana ?

DTA