User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2003, 23:58   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No more moderating from me.

In light of recent events and things that have been brewing over a longer period of time, I too have decided that I do not wish to continue in any official capacity for Jolt, and hereby lay down my position both as PA Team Mod Rep, as well as that of forum moderator.

It's been a great time on Planetarion Discussions, and I can only hope I've steered this forum somewhat in the right direction over the course of time. I will definitely still be around, so don't cheer out too loud yet

And yes, I'm giving myself a sticky as well

-Leshy, signing off
Feel the [Fury]
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 23:59   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: No more moderating from me.

oi

:(
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:02   #3
Fush

Fush can only hope to improve

Bah :-(

Sad to hear Leshy. You're a good guy.
Fush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:03   #4
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Shoo > *

=P
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:05   #5
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

so.. tough question i know.

but who HASN'T quit the PA team yet? heh
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:06   #6
Salt

Salt is an unknown quantity at this point

My guess would be the people that haven't figured out Jolt are pure suck.
Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:06   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
And yes, I'm giving myself a sticky as well
Well, that lasted about 2 minutes.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:11   #8
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

God damnit it Leshy, we're up a creek on PD now

I can still remember recommending you for moddie, seems like only yesterday

You did a great job though, so thank you.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:15   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
God damnit it Leshy, we're up a creek on PD now
Apologies. Quitting PD was about the last thing I wanted to do. I have full confidence in the moderating team though.
Quote:
You did a great job though, so thank you.
Much appreciated
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:19   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

fs who am I supposed to write 3am PD threads to now?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:33   #11
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

Does this mean I can get away with saying **** **** ****ing ********s the ***** **** now?
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:34   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_r
Does this mean I can get away with saying **** **** ****ing ********s the ***** **** now?
No, it just means that I won't be the one deleting it anymore
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:45   #13
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, it's only a row of asterisks! Seriously though, thanks for all the behind the scenes effort you've put in to the game for us
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 08:57   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who removed the sticky?

Sad to see you go Leshy (he is after all, the dutch version of shaft).

I presume you'll be sticking around the community?

Personally, whilst Jolt haven't been the suger daddies that people seemed to think they would be, there's nothing exceptionally wrong in what they've done. On the other hand, MrBrick might prove to be a very fine choice for creator indeed (ignoring the fact that, apart from the decision making, he's done the job for months).
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:15   #15
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Awwww Leshy Too bad you stop moderating.

Leshy > *
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:06   #16
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

leshy you allways did good, respect, pls reconsider we need men like you, this place will turn into a pigstile if noone cares for it !! come back man!!
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:21   #17
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear!
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:42   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Who removed the sticky?
Not sure but i would guess their reasoning behind it being unstickied is that there are a fair few stickies around at the moment. Anyway i'm sure this will stay close to the top with people saying their goodbyes, so i'll leave it as it is.

Sorry to see you go Leshy, you did a great job .
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:44   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i miss my leshy already ((((((((((

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:47   #20
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks Leshy.
When I've been swearing like a particularly disgruntled sailor, you've normally managed to pull through with either a typically "Leshy" joke or something useful that gives me a kick up the arse in the right direction. I'm sorry that you've decided to part company from PA Team, and from the moderators. I trust you will still poke your head in from time to time and brandish a sheep on a stick at me.

Best Wishes & Thanks,

MrBrick
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:57   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

grrr look what youve done now Leshy, you have got me and Konsul stuck with JC

I'd probally follow you out of the door if it hadnt been for suggestions returning but hey cant quit now having campaigned for so long for its return

Anyway good luck Leshy
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 12:03   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I'm a barrel of laughs dont worry .
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 12:47   #23
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:20   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now who am I going to look down on?

JC, there's another "position" you have to "fill".
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:03   #25
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

leshy
now who do i sex0r in the priv chans? :\
don't worry.. i'll still send you a christmas card \o/
stay in touch eh
I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:14   #26
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrick
I want Forest so bad, hes my love hunny. Its the way the cream runs donw my cheeks i love the best

MrBrick

Ive told u once, ive told u a thousand times, Leshy is my new bitch now fs.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:18   #27
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

oh ffs leshy, you break my heart :/

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:19   #28
clau777
Romanian Warrior

clau777 can only hope to improve

fs leshy not u too

Victuri Te Salutant

ex: glx/legion/eclipse/daous dava
current: random
clau777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:22   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
JC is ace, don't worry

Cheers everyone. I may be quitting, but I'll still be around. Whenever Forest lets me out of his cage
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:50   #30
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

You did your job inspiringly well Leshy, glad to hear you'll still be around!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:40   #31
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Never liked you anyway.

You dirty ****

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 03:40   #32
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

we all know u suck ..

but
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 08:54   #33
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Well, now that you have all that free time, I demand more of those funny pictures.

On the Double, Fury boy!

-Tis
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 21:32   #34
Red_Guy
King Nothing

Red_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point

tsss, if u also stopped playing PA we cant even make fun of u anymore!!!

well, we can, but gotta give that guy some hope
r1 (1st half): 1:17:5 - Reaper of Markian (IPC) | r1 (2nd half): 5:11:7 - Brennan of Pak (b0rk)
r2: 24:23:9 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD) | r3: 34:13:5 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD)
r4: 130:12:11 - Brennan of Pak (TFD) | r5: 15:24:4 - Captain Trips of Project Blue (TFD)
r6: 9:6:13 - H'minee of The Caretakers (TFD & Pepsi) | r7: 13:21:14 - The Key of My House
Round 8: random scanner (Titans) | Round 9: see r8 (Oly)
Round 9.5: 39:10:8 - Scum of The Planet (Oly/LDK)
Red_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 21:42   #35
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

too bad now who's gonna ban red_Guy from forums for me...? hmmm or did i press enter myself last time when youdidn't want too:S heh

aslong as you'll still be my biatch it's ok pa boards got boring anyways....

and get forest to come over so i can beat him up once when he learns how to go out like a normal person, instead of an english one:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 21:51   #36
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

GL Leshy

(still think tht's a girly nick
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 21:58   #37
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG-izer
GL Leshy

(still think tht's a girly nick
i'm not allowed to say it

BAD red
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 21:27   #38
cypher
U've been Moderated

you promised me this would become a bigger post then spinners for ****s sakes....
liar.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 09:52   #39
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

but you was a funny mod

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 12:54   #40
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphie
you promised me this would become a bigger post then spinners for ****s sakes....
liar.
We're slowly getting there, fs.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 15:30   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We're slowly getting there, fs.
Lets invite Shai and company to this thread and this thread alone. That would get the post count up, given they seem to spend hours doing this kind of thing.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 18:30   #42
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Shadow1980 is infamous around these partsShadow1980 is infamous around these parts

And another one..

I could post a long story but I will keep it simple, you'll know what I mean.

I love you Leshy
*kusje*

If your not at least smiling now then then then... :/ bah.. SMILE DAMNIT!
Shadow1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:08   #43
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow1980
If your not at least smiling now then then then...
Don't worry. I was grinning like the Joker
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:13   #44
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I <3 leshy and he is my hero \o/

Leshy goodbye :/ youre teh funneh

Retired

Last edited by Aryn; 20 Oct 2003 at 23:47.
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 08:44   #45
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Shadow1980 is infamous around these partsShadow1980 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Don't worry. I was grinning like the Joker
Good, good. My mission was a success then.
And so it begins..
Shadow1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 12:26   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: No more moderating from me.

More time for hotmansex0r eh?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 15:36   #47
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
More time for hotmansex0r eh?
For you, I'll make time.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 18:32   #48
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

k thnx bye

(fs he's just quiting his 'job' people)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote