User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:03   #1
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Yet another legal thread.

So I'm sitting upstairs doing some work when I hear a girl's scream from the front door. I'm the only one in the house so ofc I go to investigate. Seems some lass has is going around putting flyers through people's doors advertising some small business thing no one would be interested in, while my dog (who was asleep at the front door) jumped up and bit her hand. I saw her waddle off down the street shaking her hand, and there is a flyer with some nice canine teeth holes on the floor.
A few minutes later a car pulled up in front of the house, and a guy puts a his business card through the door with a note on the back to contact him over the dog bite. Then he drives off.

This is of course my parents house, so I won't be contacting him, but I'm curious before they ring him as to what can happen from here, legally etc.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:07   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yet another legal thread.

People shouldn't stick their hands through the letter box.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:08   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In Soviet Russia, hand bit... screw it
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:09   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

What Mark said.

And what kind of business card? Was this her dad or a lawyer?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:16   #5
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I presume its her dad, the business card was the same company as the flyer.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:23   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

He hasn't got a case.

The girl was trespassing inside your house.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:26   #7
Proteus
Lord Denning

Actually, phone him up and say "What do you want?"

Then laugh when he says he wants money.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:29   #8
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt there will be any case, he proably just wants to tell you the dog bit someone. Which you SHOULD be concerned about. If your dog drew blood you should be even more weary because once they draw blood they are more likely to do it again.

We had a dog that bit a neighbor, to the SPCA it went the next day.

My Dad's boss also had a poddle that bit one of his kids and drew blood. The owner shot it cause it drew blood and attacked for no reason.

After the first attack they tend to get worst. All I can say is watch the dog now. Most dog attacks are from dogs with a history of attacking in the past.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:37   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Oh don't be so ridiculous - dogs always bite things coming through letter boxes.

The dog undoubtedly thought her hand was a letter, which wasn't an unreasonable assumption.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:41   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I am wildly guessing here:

You can't be sued, since she stuck her hand through your letter box at her own risk.

BUT it is probably possible to get the courts to force you to put your dog down if he did draw blood.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:45   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I am wildly guessing here:

You can't be sued, since she stuck her hand through your letter box at her own risk.

BUT it is probably possible to get the courts to force you to put your dog down if he did draw blood.
I doubt it. To get the dog put down he would need to prove it was dangerous, which it isn't - it just bit what it reasonably thought was a piece of paper.

If it went up to someone on the street and bit them, it would be completely different...
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:47   #12
Intrepid00

ACtually, most likely the dog biting would be put down in court records and where I live if it does it again then it gets put down before it does real damage.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:52   #13
Proteus
Lord Denning

I don't think dogs can have criminal records.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 14:53   #14
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
That's not true.

About 5 years ago I was walking to a friends house when I was attacked by an Alsatian. The owner had opened the front door before putting on its lead, and the dog lept out towards me to the nextdoor house (the one I was going to) and attacked me. I was pretty badly hurt, spent a couple of nights in hospital and a further 10 days with a wheelchair/crutches. The police had to be informed as I went to hospital. They took the owners to court on some charge of not safely controlling their dog, and I got a few £100 compensation. At the time I was told that the court couldn't force the dog to be put down unless a second offense was reported (which it was a few months later, the same thing happened to a neighbour of the family talking to them in their front garden .The dog was destroyed).
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:25   #15
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

As someone who delivers newspapers and has a fear of dogs, let me say this: "If it isn't illegal, then it should be, and everyone should be forced to have a box built around their letterbox, so that dogs can't attempt to eat innocent passersby who are only doing their job." This would also prevent burglars from unlocking the door by putting their hand through the letterbox and turning the key. As such it has a multitude of benefits, and it hardly costs anything.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:29   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You could of course not stick your hand through the letter box.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:32   #17
Jammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You could of course not stick your hand through the letter box.
They complain if they don't get their stupid freebie paper, and then I lose my job, and then I would have to get a real job, like in a shop
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:34   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammers
They complain if they don't get their stupid freebie paper, and then I lose my job, and then I would have to get a real job, like in a shop
Why not stick the paper through the letter box

(here comes the cunning bit!)

but not your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:45   #19
Jammers

Quote:
Why not stick the paper through the letter box

(here comes the cunning bit!)

but not your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The paper must go right through the letterbox, otherwise it acts as a symbol for burglars to go and burgle that house. People have letterboxes with that annoying fluffy stuff inside, in order to save tuppence on their heating bill, which as well as keeping heat it, keeps newspapers out, unless extreme amounts of force are used, which usually means pushing with such force that you have no option but to follow through. The dog then pounces and attempts to devour your hand.
Theres also the new fad of not closing your door properly, meaning it swings open as you push the paper through, allowing the dog to leap out and devour you.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:49   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I still don't get why you have to stick your hand all the way through.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:49   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Theres also the new fad of not closing your door properly, meaning it swings open as you push the paper through, allowing the dog to leap out and devour you.
Get devoured much do you?
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 16:52   #22
Jammers

Quote:
Get devoured much do you?
I usually run away screaming, then cross over the road so the dog would be run over if it tried to follow.
And I don't have to put my hand right in, but my fingers go in, and when that happens the dog could attack, and pull my entire hand in. Dogs are clever like that.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:01   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

mmm... you seem to give dogs too much credit for intelligence. And you seem to think they're crazy homicidal maniacs too.

They're just all cute little furballs. Aw, how sweet.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:48   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Have you got a 'beware of the dog' sign? If you have, she is fked and should have beware of the dog. If you havent, get one and say she didnt see it.

Dont think the dog did anything wrong though to be honest.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 17:51   #25
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
I usually run away screaming, then cross over the road so the dog would be run over if it tried to follow.
And I don't have to put my hand right in, but my fingers go in, and when that happens the dog could attack, and pull my entire hand in. Dogs are clever like that.

I heard of two Jack Russels that set up an ambush once to get the postman. One jumped out of the bushed and bit his arse so he jumped forward and accidently pushed his hand into the letterbox where the other one mauled his middle digit.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:05   #26
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

What country do you live in?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 18:16   #27
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The paper must go right through the letterbox, otherwise it acts as a symbol for burglars to go and burgle that house. People have letterboxes with that annoying fluffy stuff inside, in order to save tuppence on their heating bill, which as well as keeping heat it, keeps newspapers out, unless extreme amounts of force are used, which usually means pushing with such force that you have no option but to follow through. The dog then pounces and attempts to devour your hand.
You could bring a stick along to poke it through, or put it in halfway and give a nice swift kick to shoot it the rest of the way.

I know I'm not much help, you don't have to tell me.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 20:52   #28
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
What country do you live in?
One of those shitty European countries that doesnt get enough sun ;)

(UK)
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:09   #29
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts

The girl was an idiot - I posted flyers the other month and I knew to check for dogs before shovelling them in. Hell, some I didn't even bother to post when I heard the heavy patter of paws and very evil sounding barks
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:10   #30
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I heard of two Jack Russels that set up an ambush once to get the postman. One jumped out of the bushed and bit his arse so he jumped forward and accidently pushed his hand into the letterbox where the other one mauled his middle digit.
To many cartoons I am afraid.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:18   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Erm,why not put the paper in halfway then push it from the back while supporting the weight of the letterbox lid with your other hand.

No hand ends up in snapping range of evil dogs.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:20   #32
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Have you got a 'beware of the dog' sign? If you have, she is fked and should have beware of the dog. If you havent, get one and say she didnt see it.

Dont think the dog did anything wrong though to be honest.

that's exactly waht i was gonna say
and i've never heard of dogs getting crazy when they draw blood etc except ofc for pitbulls. i have a zero-tolerance with pitbulls, if they show any sign of aggression, they're gone. other dogs on the other hand i've never heard of going crazy after they've drawn blood.

take my two dogs for example.. they've drawn each other's blood but they have't killed each other yet :P
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:05   #33
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all, I am not too familiar with UK laws, but here's my personal opinion.

People who put letters, papers, flyers etc in mailboxes sometimes stick their hands in the box. This is perfectly normal, this girl isn't the only person who does this. These ppl don't have to expect a dog to just jump up and bite their hand. The people who own a dog should be aware that their dog might attack - or otherwise hurt - someone else. It's the risk that comes with owning a dog. They are animals, and can never be fully controlled. (also I don't think a 'beware of the dog' sign makes any difference. People simply don't count on being bitten when they're doing their job).
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:07   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Um, I think the letter box has some special status in law since you can't legally obstruct entry to it, or something.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:16   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Um, I think the letter box has some special status in law since you can't legally obstruct entry to it, or something.
I sincerely doubt that, since some people don't have them.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:17   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I sincerely doubt that, since some people don't have them.
I was wondering that
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:30   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil one
People who put letters, papers, flyers etc in mailboxes sometimes stick their hands in the box. This is perfectly normal, this girl isn't the only person who does this. These ppl don't have to expect a dog to just jump up and bite their hand. The people who own a dog should be aware that their dog might attack - or otherwise hurt - someone else. It's the risk that comes with owning a dog. They are animals, and can never be fully controlled. (also I don't think a 'beware of the dog' sign makes any difference. People simply don't count on being bitten when they're doing their job).

This is stupid.

I've done a daily and a weekly newspaper round and a milk round.

You say:

"People simply don't count on being bitten when they're doing their job"

I say "Only stupid people don't act carefully around dogs".

It doesnt take a genius to figure out you might be at risk from a dog if you put your hand through a letter box.

AS SUCH YOU DONT DO IT!

You use another paper (in a kinda rolled up manner) to push the original paper through.

It's not hard.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:42   #38
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The dog then pounces and attempts to devour your hand.
kevlar gloves?

Quote:

Dog mace?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:43   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnaw
Does that abbreviate to dace?
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:48   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Does that abbreviate to dace?

If only i repelled 'Dogs' when i am out drinking.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:52   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
If only i repelled 'Dogs' when i am out drinking.
So no then.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 19:55   #42
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Say it was you who bit her, as the chances of having you put down are significantly smaller.*

*But is you live in the US, anything could happen....

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote