User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2003, 01:34   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hmmm what do we have here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Making points here:
1) She knows which alliance she's in (duh)
2) Logically she would know her own alliance's defense procedures.
3) If Ely-members aren't allowed to defend gal-mates, then she surely must know this.
4) Why would she then need to check if she's allowed to defend?

Answer:
She had the coords of the attackers checked, or simply trying to see who is attacking. Was given an answer and had drawn the conclusion of not being allowed to defend.

Oh really. So in the few seconds where Ronnie asked her for defence, she then PMed her DCs, asked them if she could defend against so-and-so coordinates, defending so-and-so planet, and they instantly knew and said "nope". Now I'm a DC and I take a couple of seconds even if not busy to reply. Checking arbiters takes a bit longer, especially with individual planets.

Now if we scroll back up to what Ronnie said;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie
2) [13:30] <@Ronnie> vampzZzZz, got fleets at home ?
[13:30] <@vampzZzZz> i'm not allowed to def

thats the same minute, in actuality (my irc isnt set to record seconds unforunately) it was virtually the same time.

so as i was typing 'got fleets home?' vampz was already typing 'im not allowed to def'

Blimey. The Elysium DCs must be extraordinarily quick at sorting this kind of stuff out, or Ronnie extraordinarily slow at typing, for that to happen.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 01:40   #52
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Fang.

nqp
Hmm, so you're attacking us exclusively. I feel special now.

Ooh, I'm doing the Storebo thing by taking things that aren't really there, ooh, norty.

Ad just gets to be ridiculous fun when you watch gimps take things seriously only for you to point out their gimpishness to them etc. etc.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 01:45   #53
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Originally Posted by Ronnie

2) [13:30] <@Ronnie> vampzZzZz, got fleets at home ?
[13:30] <@vampzZzZz> i'm not allowed to def

thats the same minute, in actuality (my irc isnt set to record seconds unforunately) it was virtually the same time.

so as i was typing 'got fleets home?' vampz was already typing 'im not allowed to def'

Blimey. The Elysium DCs must be extraordinarily quick at sorting this kind of stuff out, or Ronnie extraordinarily slow at typing, for that to happen.
Well according to that log this pm took place 30 mins after they saw the incs. Plenty of time for vampy to find out who was attacking and to ask her alliance what to do. :-)

Lo btw.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:02   #54
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Well according to that log this pm took place 30 mins after they saw the incs. Plenty of time for vampy to find out who was attacking and to ask her alliance what to do. :-)

Lo btw.

Yeah but according to that log, Vampz is also asleep.
I know that I, for one, see if people can get defence from their alliances before I defend them in-gal. If it gets to a low eta, and the alliance can't reach it, THEN i defend in-gal.
I don't go checking as soon as I see incs if I can defend against certain people.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:27   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Thank you... I really value critics from FAnG players the most.
you're a joke m8, I think your own alliance is embarrased to have you as a member, you know I would. You haven't added any constructive or usefull info to AD or whatever during these last few months. You're a TYPICAL case of "jumping on the bandwagon". Yes, that's really all you're worth and that's the only reason why Focht and co don't laugh at you in your face. Cause let's face it, they like you any less then I do, but you just happen to bitch at the same "enemy" so the don't really mind atm.

I also like the way you're trying to make Morden look bad. It's hilarious seeing you fail
Infact, I do feel pity for you, cause not in 500 years you'd be worth anything to measure you with Morden.

No wait soz .... I don't feel pity at all

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:30   #56
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
You haven't added any constructive or usefull info to AD or whatever during these last few months.

Neither have you so I wouldn't be flaming so fast.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 05:09   #57
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

i dont know the english lawterm for it but in german there is a word in lawyers speak: Beweiswürdigung. Its meaning the trust you put in some evidence or in something which someone puts forward as evidence no matter if that has any relevance at all the judge still has to check it for it. And its similiar here. Some ppl see clear evidence in this others simply a totally normal irc log as it could happen every day. Well i think both could be true. the information given is just not sufficient to really judge by it. tho i have to say that it does sound a lil like:" sorry boys eclipse attacking im just gonna have to let you die" but it could be the other way round....
And to go more into lawyer speak theres this saying: in dubio pro reo,
in doubt for the accused one. I think using this as evidence wont last. ppl that alrdy felt this way and had evidence for it will of course add this to it and have one more argument... but as lone argument its weak...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 07:49   #58
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Maybe I should have made some witty comeback to make u look stupid, but you "Proud to be gay erhm... FAnG!" guys do all that for me.
Those types of threads have been dead for rounds. They were only posted during round 7. Since you want to bring up old shit, why dont we talk about your excellent bcalcing calculations?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 07:54   #59
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I posted what u did stupidly in this thread. And yes I'm sure u are so clean we can't find anything but good things to say about u.
Also "Proud to be FAnG!" thingy is still around iamong FAnG players. And to me it allways looks like a gay pride parade.
Strange it looked to me that you didnt read the thread in the first place, made a very stupid reply, and then tried to make yourself look less stupid by bringing up the "Proud to be FAnG" remark.

And do you know the real reason why that makes you look so pathetic and why no one in there right mind would use that remark with me? didnt think you would which is another sign of stupidity on your part.

Just for the record to save yourself a lot of trouble( I dont want your brain to explode from too much thinking, It'd mean we cant enjoy your posts here) Those who know anything about me know that I use AD as a medium, nothing more and nothing less, and thus I couldnt give a rats arse whats said about me as long as it has some basis in facts, and that is why the "Proud to be FAnG" part is so riduculous, because quite frankly I dont particularly care what people on AD think and thus I have never used a Proud to be anything on AD, it might annoy people who've actually said it in the past, or people who were fang in round 7, perhaps you should do a bit of checking up next time before trying to look smart and using it against someone who the remark is barely applicable.

Might save you some time.

I would say it would make you look less foolish, but you dont need me to tell you that.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 07:56   #60
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler

Lo btw.
In short she was probably pre-warned anyway. and couldnt warn her galaxy due to loyalty to Eclipse.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 08:43   #61
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
so there is a telepathy link between you and her and she was able to guess your intentions ? Damn i would love to have such an gc.

Btw Ronnie you put alot of words into the mouth of vampz.
She stated she isnt allowed to defend ingal this might be due to
a) ely not allowing their members to defend ingal at all costs (all ships for ely)
b) vampz useing a cheap excuse to get rid of you without provocing incomeing on herself
c) eclipse not targetting ely planets and therefore she didnt interfere
d) she guessed your question was implying that you were in need of help (most ppl do as "anyone got ships" if they need them themself) so she refused
e) she doesnt like you and wanted to see you burn in hell because you attacked an ely planet last night .

+ various comedy options like "knew the bg attacking" "knew certain ppl" "relaying info to ppl" "haveing ships out just this tick and not wanting to say she will anytime let you guys down for her alliance" + + +

So the conclusion "wohoo its a conspiracy" seems predictable comeing from you.
as i am in that galaxy too, i think i can post to this one......you dont really believe that, do you ?

a - maybe
b - lol
c - aha
d - nope, it was very clear
e - lol - maybe - but you dont know our gal convos as the lame copy of the log doesnt show all.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:32   #62
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
and you seem to have a serious problem with reading 2, so ill take Mordens advice and recommend you start to practice.
actually Nadar's point was pretty good. Maybe you should read your posts and his reply again.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:04   #63
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Strange it looked to me that you didnt read the thread in the first place, made a very stupid reply, and then tried to make yourself look less stupid by bringing up the "Proud to be FAnG" remark.

And do you know the real reason why that makes you look so pathetic and why no one in there right mind would use that remark with me? didnt think you would which is another sign of stupidity on your part.

Just for the record to save yourself a lot of trouble( I dont want your brain to explode from too much thinking, It'd mean we cant enjoy your posts here) Those who know anything about me know that I use AD as a medium, nothing more and nothing less, and thus I couldnt give a rats arse whats said about me as long as it has some basis in facts, and that is why the "Proud to be FAnG" part is so riduculous, because quite frankly I dont particularly care what people on AD think and thus I have never used a Proud to be anything on AD, it might annoy people who've actually said it in the past, or people who were fang in round 7, perhaps you should do a bit of checking up next time before trying to look smart and using it against someone who the remark is barely applicable.

Might save you some time.

I would say it would make you look less foolish, but you dont need me to tell you that.
As I said earlier.. I was posting as i read.

And u think I care what people I don't respect say about me? What matters to me is my friends, AD has been crap ever since round 4. And now adays u can hardly find any good threads.
And "Proud to be FAnG!" thingy is still valid in my mind aslong as others keep useing it =) I've seen it as galaxy names this round and in siggys.

U started the crap talking in this thread. And in my mind that is what really makes u pathetic.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:23   #64
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
b) define 'hostile' in a universe like this where everybody attacks everybody.
FAnG and you. How's the planet doing btw Scorpio?

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:25   #65
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Proud To Command Eclipse!!!!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:48   #66
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You mean "was the case" nitpicking 101
btw off to bed now scorpio, i love detective stories aswell just try to find the guiltyone in the end and not some random victim, will you ?
Vampz is nr 1 on my list of suspects here

Quote:
Oh really. So in the few seconds where Ronnie asked her for defence, she then PMed her DCs, asked them if she could defend against so-and-so coordinates, defending so-and-so planet, and they instantly knew and said "nope". Now I'm a DC and I take a couple of seconds even if not busy to reply. Checking arbiters takes a bit longer, especially with individual planets.

Now if we scroll back up to what Ronnie said;

She said she had it checked...
I guess vampz is the evil one then (going by your theory).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemShock
FAnG and you. How's the planet doing btw Scorpio?
It's doing quite ok again

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:54   #67
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's doing quite ok again
OMG.. someone stole my revenge? Lets kill em =/
[1up]
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 12:59   #68
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I personally wouldn't defend a galm8 who share whatever goes on in the galchannel with his whole alliance and rest of AD.
only line in this whole thread that makes a whole lot of sense

bad step posting it here, you do it just cause you enjoy being in the spotlight I bet?
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 13:15   #69
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
Those types of threads have been dead for rounds. They were only posted during round 7. Since you want to bring up old shit, why dont we talk about your excellent bcalcing calculations?
And lets talk about that "excelent" FAnG tactic of launching 10 xan fleets at that target 2 hours before the real attack happened.

And bcalcing isn't easy when u only got what the defenders where sending and not what attackers where sending. Sadly there was more dedication in fleets from defenders then attackers. So made a estimation based on total attackers score and totatl defenders score. The attack went on also partly cause it was to late to get everyone to pull back. But we expected a much better result and where also hoping alot of the defence was overburn. LDK played their cards right there tho.
[1up]
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 13:27   #70
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OMG.. someone stole my revenge? Lets kill em =/
That's not possible, sorry. Ely property now.
Although someone told me they're controlled by ND nowadays.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 13:46   #71
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

imo every planet has a responsibility to defend a gal m8.
I would not be part of an alliance that refuse me defending anyone in my gal except in special occations. (like that planet repeatidly attacking my alliance)

But hey, that's me.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:28   #72
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurragutten
imo every planet has a responsibility to defend a gal m8.
I would not be part of an alliance that refuse me defending anyone in my gal except in special occations. (like that planet repeatidly attacking my alliance)

But hey, that's me.

I disagree. I get on well with most of the people in my gal, we haven't had any arguments really. But I'm not going to defend a FAnG player. They are the #1 enemy.
Say for instance, I defended them. Then they build up a massive fleet, which then cnuts one of my friend's planets from Eclipse. I am indirectly responsible for it.

Sure, you should try to help gal mates. But that doesn't necessarily mean helping the enemy.

I'm not selfish, I'd quite happily lose my entire fleet for my alliance if I felt it would be a good thing (obviously suiciding for no reason is stupid, but if it meant I allowed another significant attack to take place, or I managed to kill off a large amount of fleets, etc etc).
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 14:56   #73
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
That's not possible, sorry. Ely property now.
Although someone told me they're controlled by ND nowadays.
Ahh.. not your fault... I know u where saving yourself for me =/
[1up]
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:45   #74
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Ahh.. not your fault... I know u where saving yourself for me =/
slut!!!!

DTA
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:14   #75
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
But I'm not going to defend a FAnG player. They are the #1 enemy.
Say for instance, I defended them. Then they build up a massive fleet, which then cnuts one of my friend's planets from Eclipse. I am indirectly responsible for it.
Then again every alliance could build up a massive fleet and cnut one of ur friends, there's not only FAnG out there u c, something u seem to forget
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:01   #76
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
slut!!!!
Is that an official eclipse statement? :P
[1up]
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:03   #77
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Its a Hc decree

DTA
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 13:19   #78
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
you should know by now allfather isnt eclipse
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 13:31   #79
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
you should know by now allfather isnt eclipse
liar

DTA
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 19:18   #80
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

He's the only one I obey, the rest of you are just peons :/
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 01:17   #81
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

this is pathetic...We have Eclipse denying the obvious, Fang spamming evidence even though they know themselves that ely and ecl are allied, and storebo being an unintelligent immature troll... let's watch AD continue to deteriate into more petty arguments..
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 02:05   #82
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Nads, you gotta understand that some people lie so hard they believe it themselfs
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 04:33   #83
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

I here by give official notice that I am resigning from Eclipse. I said in the beginning of the round that I would not be a part of an alliance who blocked. Thanks you for your time.
Sincerely,
Rastafar
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 05:29   #84
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I here by give official notice that I am resigning from Eclipse. I said in the beginning of the round that I would not be a part of an alliance who blocked. Thanks you for your time.
Sincerely,
Rastafar

- a post that would carry infinitely more weight if you had ever been a member
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 05:40   #85
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sincerely,
Rastafar
Official Eclipse Announcement

Rastafar/Fyodor will be sorely missed from the Eclipse Family.

Memorial to be held tomorrow at 2200 GMT in #eclipse on netgamers.

Join us in paying tribute to this honorable soul.

Thank you.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:08   #86
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Sincerely,
Rastafar
Arent you fang and just got the names wrong ?
i mean since youve never been eclipse
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 20:15   #87
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Arent you fang and just got the names wrong ?
i mean since youve never been eclipse

nope, i was eclipse...just a peon so it figures the high and mighty hc wouldnt know me....why in the world would you think i was fang?
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 20:27   #88
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nope, i was eclipse...just a peon so it figures the high and mighty hc wouldnt know me....why in the world would you think i was fang?
I can confirm that, he isn't FAnG.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 21:25   #89
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
DDK beeing a fang bg makes that assumption logical.
Furthermore if you were useing the same irc = Forumnick you have never been member of Eclipse.
Unless you wish to enlighten us about your irc nick i would freely assume youve not been eclipse this round.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 22:00   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
DDK beeing a fang bg makes that assumption logical.
Furthermore if you were useing the same irc = Forumnick you have never been member of Eclipse.
Unless you wish to enlighten us about your irc nick i would freely assume youve not been eclipse this round.
Being a member of DDK does not mean you're FAnG. DDK is an old BG and the one in FAnG is attacking with FAnG members only. But they have members in DDK (community I think) that are not FAnG and do not attack with us.

glad to enlighten you there ....

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 22:19   #91
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadval
this is pathetic...We have Eclipse denying the obvious, Fang spamming evidence even though they know themselves that ely and ecl are allied, and storebo being an unintelligent immature troll...
Storebo is actually a nice and mature fella, but unfortunately the dark force has clouded his eyes!

PS. Storebo your not my father ffs!!