User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2008, 16:12   #1
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Vengeance

Well, the steady decline in the alliance member limits has finally been reversed.

The good news (for you) is that this means that we have a few places for players who want to become part of our "happy family".

Don't forget though that the only people we're interested in are those who are prepared to "put VGN first"! Big egos, trouble makers, whingers, def leeches, battlegroups and planet naps have no place in our alliance.

Remember also that VGN is a friendly and fun alliance. We play seriously - but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Yes, we've won a round - but we don't set out to "win at all costs".

So, if you're an uber-active, "must win", 3 fleets attacking at all times, hard core player - you probably shouldn't be thinking about applying to us.

If, on the other hand, you want an alliance where you can have fun and make friends while still having the potential for a decent ranking and still having access to the usual "big alliance" benefits* - come along to see us in #vgn and have a chat with our friendly recruitment team.

We'd also be happy to hear from our former members - especially those who may have left us as a result of the "troubles" we've had with certain individuals, BGs and politics in recent times.

Vengeance - "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees".

* "Big alliance" benefits include (but are not limited to):
Organised and co-ordinated attacks each night
Dedicated defence commanders
Unbeatable technology.
Mentoring in all areas (for those who need it).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105

Last edited by ArcChas; 8 Mar 2008 at 19:28.
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 16:19   #2
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Vengeance

Vengeance hit me more than anyone else this round and was a real pain to my whole gal, so gl for next round
I suspect we might see more of these threads as now everyone has space
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 19:29   #3
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Apologies for that, Londo - it wasn't personal.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 21:36   #4
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Shows U have some guts as our gal got relatively few incomings overall
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 15:18   #5
GlowDog
VGN

GlowDog is infamous around these parts

*BARKBARK BARKBARK*

For those ex-vgn members who remember the days of rnd 10 and 10.5 .. I have good and bad news ...

The good and bad news is : Im back as VGN HC !!! depending on who reads this, its good or bad news

To supplement Amnions post , and ofcourse this is my humble opinion :

VGN has the best Fun vs Performance rating of all top alliances

so if you want to (re)join VGN , contact me or one of the other VGN recruiters in #VGN on netgamers IRC !

Cya next rnd !

Glowie
GlowDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2008, 18:58   #6
Surferdude

Surferdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Vengeance

hopefully I'll be back on board too
Surferdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2008, 13:53   #7
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Welcome home.
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 14:02   #8
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

gogo us !!
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 18:27   #9
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Good Luck guys! Have fun as usually!
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 20:41   #10
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

I'm sure we will.
Unread 29 Mar 2008, 18:52   #11
Jewid
Saute Chef

Jewid is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just like to say that as the def hc this round I intend to gather and send the most def you've all ever SEEEN. By puting in ridiculous hours and lots and lots of begging. So good luck to everyone and please make my life easier and give me your ships.
Jewid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2008, 20:21   #12
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

/me likcs vgn

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2008, 22:26   #13
helloraj
dance for me?

helloraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlowDog
The good and bad news is : Im back as VGN HC !!! depending on who reads this, its good or bad news

jeeez times must be bad.....
Unread 6 Apr 2008, 23:32   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This alliance bears the quality sign of the Kargool
Unread 7 Apr 2008, 00:58   #15
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
This alliance bears the quality sign of the Kargool
That's slightly disturbing, i hope they didn't recruit you. I expect to see Dull/whoever making a full public statement asap regarding this matter, VGN is clean and shouldn't be messed up by filthy Vikings.

They actually have a formal dress code in their hc channel, it's true, my mommy told me!
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 05:56   #16
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Vgn :-)
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 09:36   #17
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

You guys were lulz in r22

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote