User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 5 May 2006, 21:53   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Post ROCK Announcement

With effect from midnight gametime tonight 5/5/06

ROCK hereby declare war on F-Crew

this desicion has been taken by rock HC to bring back some fun into the game play for our members

to all f-crew command and members

good luck in the coming battles hope you enjoy it as much as we will

On Behalf of ROCK HC

Gzambo

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:00   #2
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
Re: ROCK Announcement

Ohhh, i'm looking forward to this

good luck to all F-Crew'ers
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:11   #3
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

When I read the title I thought it was another alliance going to disband, but hey, this was a pleasant surprise. War declarations for the win!

I'll be neutral and wish good luck to both alliances for the upcoming battles.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:13   #4
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Is this Fcrew's First War?

Good Luck and Welcome to sleepless nights.........
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:17   #5
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well, i have to admit this might indeed bring some fun into it, finally seeing an open war. Well gud luck to both sides and im sure you will have a great war.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:17   #6
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

25 fleets a night? z0mg!

F-Crew will learn how it feels to be one of the planets in a gal they hit for a change hopefully! cmon the ROCK
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:22   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

should be easy enough for rock
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:26   #8
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

wee war FTW!!! ROCK FTW!!!! ROIDS FTW!!!
gl fcrew... not to much tho i can do with sum new roids

on a side note i hope every1 will reframe from slaggin others in this thread, history learns sum people just cant resist

ow and gl to all allies that think they can profit from this by targeting rock and fcrew just becoz they are warring.. another thing history has learned us will happen

anyway have fun and make it a good 1
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:26   #9
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Do i sense 1up are cheering Rock on? Or perhaps just fairly anti Fcrew. Well its always nice to come into the forums like old times and see a post like this (a declaration of war) its a shame a lot of the big alliances dont do this anymore like they once did a long time ago. Instead they lie and hide behind propoganda. Well good luck both sides anyway. Have we had word from fcrew there actually aware of this btw?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:29   #10
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

ROCK ON ROCK!

You guys rock!
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:50   #11
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

We are aware. More just laughing though... :P No seriously, this could be fun. Just hope that we are allowed a clean fair fight with no other anti f-crew alliances lending rock a hand.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Unread 5 May 2006, 22:53   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
We are aware. More just laughing though... :P No seriously, this could be fun. Just hope that we are allowed a clean fair fight with no other anti f-crew alliances lending rock a hand.
Who says their isnt any pro F-crew ppl out there...
After all I was a member
Unread 5 May 2006, 23:09   #13
Fal
F-Crew BC

Fal is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yum *Puts up his dukes* who wants it first? :P

Patience is a Virtue.... Procrastination is a Sin
Unread 5 May 2006, 23:31   #14
Cedlind
[SiN] HC

Cedlind is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of wishes to ROCK!
<@Clogg|zZzZz> you get that with most nicks tbh
SiN->SiNND *shivers*->SiN->TGV->really long break->Asc
Unread 5 May 2006, 23:40   #15
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

gl to both sides (although i hope ROCK do better )
Unread 5 May 2006, 23:42   #16
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

post some battle reports
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 5 May 2006, 23:45   #17
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Let me know if there are any juicy F-crew or Rock targets being raided pls
Unread 6 May 2006, 00:31   #18
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

good luck to both sides
hope you have some fun!
Unread 6 May 2006, 00:35   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck, enjoy yourselves & may the best side win.

I really hope that people don't try to take advantage of this!
Unread 6 May 2006, 00:38   #20
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

We're coming out of hiding in a big way... so long fake nicking

Good luck f-crew, see you out there most of all - have fun!
Unread 6 May 2006, 01:37   #21
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc mayhem
well i can assure you and you have my word on this we have no agreements of any kind with any alliance (however as we both know some alliance's wil attempt to take advantage of this and target both rock and f-crew for what they hope will be cheap roids unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that )
this desicion was made to give our members some fun within the rd hope your members enjoy it as much as we will
cya on the battlefield

-Rommel
Unread 6 May 2006, 01:59   #22
skaxkid
[F-Crew] BC

skaxkid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

*Dons viking helmet*
Bring it on :-)
Unread 6 May 2006, 02:51   #23
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

GL Rock & F-Crew.
I hope Rock does better than f-crew though, still, it's nice to see them both going to war, especially f-crew. Gives us a chance to see how good they handle when they are actually being targetted.

I'll check sandmans (when it gets back online) and see who's doing most damage

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 6 May 2006, 02:56   #24
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

chmod -R 777 /home/rock
chown -R fcrew.fcrew /home/rock

Vodka ftw.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 6 May 2006, 04:40   #25
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
chmod -R 777 /home/rock

Vodka ftw.
/me reads that
/me reads it again
/me reads it a third time, while upside down and after drinking a bit.

Got it!

F-crew vs rock... should be interesting! Maybe there won't be so many fleets flying at me now! Hopefully the omen players will be too busy watching the f-crew/rock war to galaxy raid 1:1 again

{I am of course kidding by the way. }

Gl to both sides!
Unread 6 May 2006, 13:25   #26
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Should be intresting to see how this turns out

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Unread 6 May 2006, 14:23   #27
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Pft gl guys I just hope no norty alliances decide to take advantage of this

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
Unread 6 May 2006, 14:47   #28
System
System

System is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of light

well this is good i love alliance wars and its so good of rock to decide to declare it here nice

btw i sence quite alot of support for rock and thats fair enough but why does there apear to be stigma for f-crew?

i simply dont like the name (crew sounds too chav for me) but is there anyone with a actual reason??
Unread 6 May 2006, 18:12   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
chmod -R 777 /home/rock

Vodka ftw.
geek jokes ftw!
Unread 6 May 2006, 21:00   #30
weliecheatsteel

weliecheatsteel is an unknown quantity at this point

go on ROCK kill them all
Unread 6 May 2006, 22:58   #31
Blackbirdess
Who me?

Blackbirdess will become famous soon enoughBlackbirdess will become famous soon enough

May the best allie win...

or in otherwords, F-Crew, run for your lives

ROCKer and IA HC

ROCK: Revenge Of the Chocolate Knickers
Unread 6 May 2006, 23:15   #32
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

flibble, ive gotta cheer on ROCK ofc but must wish those in F-Crew i know the best of luck, you were a nice home for a round
Unread 6 May 2006, 23:18   #33
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

hmmm, Gzambo... fellow Guinness lover... perhapes we could meet in no-mans land for a few pints
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Unread 7 May 2006, 04:34   #34
Talia

WEEEEE GOOO ROCK!!!!!!! Horray!
gl to f-crew to, but GOOO ROCK!

Unread 7 May 2006, 12:41   #35
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Any update on how it's going so far?
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Unread 7 May 2006, 14:51   #36
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Open wars are always great fun

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 7 May 2006, 18:29   #37
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut Tooth
Any update on how it's going so far?
we have targeted some f-crew planets but unfortunatley it seems that ToF have tried to take advantage of the war and attacked rock planets hoping that defence was drained
rumours that they have offered F-crew rock details have yet to be confirmed
when we have some nice battle reports we shall post them

-Rommel
Unread 7 May 2006, 18:38   #38
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
we have targeted some f-crew planets but unfortunatley it seems that ToF have tried to take advantage of the war and attacked rock planets hoping that defence was drained
rumours that they have offered F-crew rock details have yet to be confirmed
when we have some nice battle reports we shall post them
Would be a good deal for F-Crew, since their intel ...

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 7 May 2006, 18:48   #39
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
Would be a good deal for F-Crew, since their intel ...
Ah, but we would hope that f-crew are playing this war as fairly as we are, considering we have already turned down offers of help. (particularly as it's not hard to find us, we're not hiding ourselves away...)

*sends a trolley of coffee over to f-crew*

Last edited by Judder; 7 May 2006 at 18:54.
Unread 7 May 2006, 19:49   #40
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Good luck to both of you

And please, since this is an openly declared war, keep us updated, for all of us that are lazy (atleast i am )!

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 7 May 2006, 21:10   #41
CheeseCakes

CheeseCakes is an unknown quantity at this point

On behalf of ToF.

We have hit 1 ROCK planet intentionally lastnight and that was it. This was a retal as he has multiple hostile accounts against us.

If the gal we hit had ROCK, well that's life. Ins asked us if we were hitting them to, like we have that many fleets : P

+Any deliberate Incs ROCK recieve from ToF will be because we want to pass you and no other reason.

R3-5 - BDU , LOST and vVv

R13 - Wolfpack
R14 - ToF DC
R15 - ToF DC
R16 - ToF HC
Unread 7 May 2006, 22:00   #42
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseCakes
On behalf of ToF.

We have hit 1 ROCK planet intentionally lastnight and that was it. This was a retal as he has multiple hostile accounts against us.

If the gal we hit had ROCK, well that's life. Ins asked us if we were hitting them to, like we have that many fleets : P

+Any deliberate Incs ROCK recieve from ToF will be because we want to pass you and no other reason.
please dont take me for a gobshit cus i checked the atackers co-ords twice to be sure
trying to take advantage of a war to improve ur ranking is lame
i always had respect for ToF right up until i found out about this

-Rommel
Unread 7 May 2006, 22:21   #43
CheeseCakes

CheeseCakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope afraid not we hit one galaxy and one planet.

The planet happened to be one of your big ones, also seemed to piggy back another allies attack but we only targetted one ROCK planet on purpose.

Wouldnt knowing you were drained of defense mean we would be hitting with someone else.

I mean we hit you before but that was a while back now

EDIT: After checking my arby i realised we hit 4 ROCK planets, as there was 3 in our target

R3-5 - BDU , LOST and vVv

R13 - Wolfpack
R14 - ToF DC
R15 - ToF DC
R16 - ToF HC

Last edited by CheeseCakes; 7 May 2006 at 22:46.
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:00   #44
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
please dont take me for a gobshit cus i checked the atackers co-ords twice to be sure
trying to take advantage of a war to improve ur ranking is lame
i always had respect for ToF right up until i found out about this

u kind sir are full of shit
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:04   #45
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judder
Ah, but we would hope that f-crew are playing this war as fairly as we are, considering we have already turned down offers of help. (particularly as it's not hard to find us, we're not hiding ourselves away...)

*sends a trolley of coffee over to f-crew*
Even if we were getting intel from other sources how exactly is that not playing fair. We havent gone around asking other alliances to attack you, we havent entertained any offers for help and we havent let other alliances dictate our actions so we havent done anything wrong

Quite simply you declared war on us and I somehow doubt that it was pre mediatated thus you had alot more than the couple of hours we had to prepare. As such we are well within our rights to pursue any avenue we want to ensure we are as prepared as possible for this war and if we choose to use these avenues to increase the intel we hold on ROCK then you have no right to complain.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:08   #46
Judder
ROCKer

For the record, Goodfellah, gzambo's statements were based on information we had received, which seemed correct. He is no more full of anything than the next man, whoever he may be. Still, good to know we are all double checking everything

quick game of poker and a midnight snack, f-crew? I think I dug out some hot chocolate from the cupboards earlier... might have to eat the playing cards though, already eaten the chocolate wakey, that seems a little too touchey... we're only in it for the fun. have a beer on us
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:12   #47
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

then kindly share the intel since u know more then we do
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:35   #48
Fridge
Angel

Fridge is on a distinguished road

GoGo ROCK .. show F-Crew who has the bigger Cojones

Former:
Furious Angels | FAnG | ChâoZ Daddy | Angels till i die

Furious Angels Gaming community
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:37   #49
Kael
The Evil Hamster

Kael will become famous soon enoughKael will become famous soon enough

Go Rock! Lick 'em good

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - It's time to toss the dice.

#Spacehamsters
Unread 7 May 2006, 23:41   #50
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judder
quick game of poker and a midnight snack, f-crew? I think I dug out some hot chocolate from the cupboards earlier... might have to eat the playing cards though, already eaten the chocolate wakey, that seems a little too touchey... we're only in it for the fun. have a beer on us
It just seemed we were being accused of not playing fair if we even contemplated trying to suppliment our intel through any ties we have with other alliances
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Closed Thread