User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Jan 2009, 22:44   #301
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 30 - Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
oops sorry about draggin you in there Game
OH NOES

Can't say I'm really fussed about it, we need people to try to exile in though of course! Decent people may / may not be invited to Asc?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 22:47   #302
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

well Game, **** you

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2009, 23:45   #303
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
erm KB, im joining ASS to hc

that cool?
yeah ok, you do that, apply ingame when u have signed up

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 00:25   #304
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Can someone tell me if mitre is in ascendancy? as in already added, not on the to-add list?

If not I shall waste some of my precious pennies and send him a text on the morrow.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 00:35   #305
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

[23:35] <Munin> Information about mitre: Their sponsor is benneh. They have 1 invite left. Their Munin number is 5. They have 0 carebears.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 00:47   #306
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I will try and create some e-drama instead then. Tell him if he doesnt join omen instead i'll never talk to him again.

Thanks for the info - know how to go about it now
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 01:03   #307
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Be warned that mitre is in my BP and if you turn him to the dark side then I will be forced to destroy you.

Last edited by Achilles; 10 Jan 2009 at 01:37.
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 03:08   #308
newt
Banned

I'm prefecly cpaable of destroying myself as anyone in #shiver tonight will agree with
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 03:38   #309
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

why all the hatred?????

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 09:27   #310
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf View Post
why all the hatred?????
Ego stroking and the fact that if some of theese people were nice to each other the world would end!
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 11:13   #311
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Newt is the nicest, friendlies, caring, generous guy you will ever meet, also one of the more attractive types

Unread 10 Jan 2009, 11:30   #312
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Newt is the nicest, friendlies, caring, generous guy you will ever meet, also one of the more attractive types
Total opposite of you...
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 14:41   #313
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by V*Messiah View Post
Hmm tbh from my interactions with Venox he seem to be a rather nice chap and a pretty good PA player so the people of which you speak clearly do not know him or you're talking stuff that you can't wipe, have fun keeping your tongue brown sunshine.
Here Here.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 18:17   #314
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

venox is not a nice chap, not a good player and I would never ever invite him anywhere or play with him anywhere!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 18:28   #315
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Trying to cover up the fact im HC'ing omen with u this round, i get it, its ok, i love u still wish <3
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 18:33   #316
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

omen arent planning on winning then? :|
if they let you hc that is!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 19:59   #317
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Wishmaster is it true? VenoX omen HC?
heh
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 20:17   #318
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

if its not true then omen need to quash those rumours imediatly, if it is then god help them
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 20:48   #319
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I'm so glad that I'm so important in PA that even a rumour of me playing in an alliance is enough to effect them . Man gm u know how to feed an ego!
Unread 10 Jan 2009, 20:56   #320
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

hehe, i wouldnt say improtant but whatever makes you happy :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 02:31   #321
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Venox said he would play in Ascendancy if you all wouldn't be so mean to him.
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 02:34   #322
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Everyone is mean to venox wherever he goes!

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 03:02   #323
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
hehe, i wouldnt say improtant but whatever makes you happy :P
I don't think anyone would.
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 04:13   #324
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I would
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 12:31   #325
SUFC
IhQdAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I would
You is VenoX's buttboy..
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 14:41   #326
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

quashed the rumour!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 19:23   #327
CBA
Mind-boggling

SUKC WHo are you?? why all the hate?

Unread 11 Jan 2009, 19:32   #328
VenoX

check his signature.. he's Denial core, its called a joke, it's what friends can do and we know they don't mean it etc. I don't expect you to understand the complexities of friendship though.

<3 SUFC
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 20:20   #329
SUFC
IhQdAA

<3 VenoX <3 (S)eksero
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
Unread 11 Jan 2009, 20:52   #330
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right you fools, less talk about "is VenoX a bit of a knob" and more talk about predicting round 30.
Unread 12 Jan 2009, 15:38   #331
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about

Ascendancy
CT
Omen
ND
VGN
ROCK
ASS
Any Lower and it becomes funny to predict.

VenoX will finish 1st planet, his galaxy a close 2nd to mine, and his alliance will finish 1st, look above to see which alliance i've predicted him to join. I also predict Munkee to die next wednesday at 3pm as he leaves his house for a job interview, but how i know that, you will have to ask the police at 4pm on wednesday....
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2009, 15:51   #332
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

CT
ND
Ascendancy
VGN
Omen

Ascendancy might claim aswell 2nd, if alliances will fight over 1st place. And the one losing the battle will have 3rd. Might be Omen benefits and rises up to 4th.
But i might be wrong ofc
Unread 12 Jan 2009, 17:45   #333
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

theres nothing wrong with the t200

with so many new / returning allies being shit out like fresh burrito turds, i predict the only real interesting things going on this round will take place in the lower region of the top ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 14:32   #334
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

I predict a easy win for omen (wishmaster ftw!!) with asc on close 2nd (like they can win now that they got hk )
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 15:47   #335
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

i predict eksero will be emokicked from sexytime-allianz! within very short time. They now have a opening for 'HC of emoism'
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 15:55   #336
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

It Was Never A Cool Alliance Anyway!
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 16:32   #337
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
It Was Never A Cool Alliance Anyway!
Pff you aint cool enough!
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 17:27   #338
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I predict a easy win for omen (wishmaster ftw!!) with asc on close 2nd (like they can win now that they got hk )
easy win with the 2nd place close by?

<3 though

Quote:
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 18:40   #339
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

it can still be close even if you win easily!
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:41   #340
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Incase someone missed it, ASCENDANCY STATED TO PLAY FOR THE WIN NEXT ROUND.

PLAYING FOR THE WIN MEANS THEY WILL DO THE NESSESARY TO REACH IT.

all I got to say really...
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:47   #341
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post

PLAYING FOR THE WIN MEANS THEY WILL DO THE NESSESARY TO REACH IT.

all I got to say really...
Pity it was barely understandable
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 21:55   #342
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
I have just reread the thread, and exactly 1 (one) Ascendancy member stated we were going for the win.

[edit]Make that 2, we should go for the win.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 23:37   #343
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

You just read 7 pages of this crap?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 03:34   #344
Wishmaster
LDK

the laliance winning the lat 2 rounds are ofc going for :a win: this round also. and are ofc favourites.

Its up to the rest to make sure they wont win.

Quote:
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 08:54   #345
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I have just reread the thread, and exactly 1 (one) Ascendancy member stated we were going for the win.

[edit]Make that 2, we should go for the win.
Cut all the crap mz. Ascendancy have won 2 rounds in a row, no one in pa has ever won 3... Ascendancy are going for the win, you better believe it, so players like you will have to pull your fingure out

Unread 16 Jan 2009, 09:31   #346
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Cut all the crap mz. Ascendancy have won 2 rounds in a row, no one in pa has ever won 3... Ascendancy are going for the win, you better believe it, so players like you will have to pull your fingure out
This is gonna be great!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 12:25   #347
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

i predict...... ill play a random gal, random race, no ally planet and still out score the top allies average :/
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 17:38   #348
africa5000

africa5000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
i predict...... ill play a random gal, random race, no ally planet and still out score the top allies average :/
You sound impressive.
africa5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2009, 19:53   #349
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by africa5000 View Post
You sound impressive.
"impressive" is meeting the guy

Unread 16 Jan 2009, 21:15   #350
africa5000

africa5000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"impressive" is meeting the guy
Meeting the guy who can play in a RANDOM gal, with a RANDOM race, with NO alliance and yet STILL outscore the top alliances average? Well if I'm honest with you CBA, I'm not sure I could handle it. I might collapse. What a guy.
africa5000 is offline   Reply With Quote