User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2005, 04:31   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Battlefield 2 Patch 1.03 out!

http://www.eagames.com/official/batt...src=update_103

175 MB patch.

Changelog:
ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patc..._changelog.txt

Added a new map! The BF1942 wake island map!
You get a point for blowing up enemy command objects (about time).
Some stats changes (can't wait to log on and see if I get promoted!).

Things not changed I wish they had:

Anti Tank missle. It's way too weak. A tow missle can destroy an A1 Abraham with one hit in real life, in BF2 sometimes it takes 2 hits just to take out a van, and sometimes I run out of ammo with all direct hits and don't take out a tank!

TK Punish, this stupidity is still around, and I wish they would just get rid of it.

Edit: 2 Promotions!

Last edited by s|k; 6 Oct 2005 at 05:13.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 05:25   #2
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battlefield 2 Patch 1.03 out!

Thanks for not having me confront my own mortality/insignificance (or worse still the premise that Western society isn't crafted around a fallacy) this time.

PS Nietzsche is out, but Beckett is making a big comeback!
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 08:47   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Another promotion! 3 unlocked weapons! And omg I'm killing them right and left! Yay. The anti-tank weapon and the support unlocks are amazing. They're 100% deadlier than the default weapons. Seriously.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 08:49   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
Thanks for not having me confront my own mortality/insignificance (or worse still the premise that Western society isn't crafted around a fallacy) this time.

PS Nietzsche is out, but Beckett is making a big comeback!
I have assigned Nietzsche the task of guiding me during this tumultuous phase where a godless new s|k is taking shape.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 10:39   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to tell it straight.

Hard and straight.

Prepare yourself.

"Noone cares".

You're always mentioning BF2 and noone has taken you up for lengthy discussion with it. So I'm pretty sure noone cares about the new patch.

A few choice examples of your constant chattering about BF2:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...76&postcount=6

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...43&postcount=1

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...07&postcount=4

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...8&postcount=13

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...67&postcount=9

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...6&postcount=17

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...6&postcount=33

Do you understand?

Sorry to be a little mean, but I'm just giving you a heads-up before Yahwe tears you apart
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 15:15   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Sorry to be a little mean
Don't worry, no need to be sorry, I didn't think you were mean. No, instead I'd call that stupid. Hey do me a favor and **** off thanks.

Quote:
but I'm just giving you a heads-up before Yahwe tears you apart
Oh please don't patronise me, I embarrass Yahwe on a daily basis on IRC. He may be gastronome of haute foods and wine. He may have received a law education, but beyond that he's considerably ignorant. I'll tell you what Tomkat, if he decides to show his ugly face I'll bring up some of his infantile whimpering that he practically Pm's me with daily (and do please stop Yahwe, I don't want to carry on any personal conversations with you, ever).

I will continue to post Battlefield 2 threads as long as I feel that others (like those in those threads from which you put links to - wait you linked to individual posts to hide the discussions that were taking place - how disingenuous) are interested, I will continue to post.

Now go back and play in the kiddie threads, don't bother the big boys.
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 17:21   #7
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm pretty sure i'm the only one who has replied to this thread on topic.

it's been around for 13 hours.

dear oh dear.

do you sometimes find yourself happily wittering away and chatting animatedly to yourself?
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 18:54   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If i hadnt read it i doubt i would have known...

thx for the heads up and TO THE D/L PAGE!
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 19:08   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

How is the "reward"-system? You unlock new weapons the more you kill or compared to other players??
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 03:09   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
How is the "reward"-system? You unlock new weapons the more you kill or compared to other players??
You gain 2 points for kills, 2 for revive (medic) and then one point for support, repair, or demolition. You also can get single points for kill or driving assits. It used to be that it took thousands of points to get promoted, but I've been playing since the game has come out almost nonstop everday (I doubt there are many 'normal' people playing it as much as I am) and I've only been promoted to the third rank (which is only one unlocked weapon). They changed all that now, it's much easier to get promoted. I jumped up 3 in the ranks. I'm waiting to find out what incubus jumped up to.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 03:09   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
i'm pretty sure i'm the only one who has replied to this thread on topic.

it's been around for 13 hours.

dear oh dear.

do you sometimes find yourself happily wittering away and chatting animatedly to yourself?
It was good of you to leave the 'ripping apart' of me to someone else, because you're not doing a very good job of it.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 04:00   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm tempted to buy BF2 mates, is there a demo that can be played online (Not against bots) hanging about anywhere ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 04:10   #13
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I'm tempted to buy BF2 mates, is there a demo that can be played online (Not against bots) hanging about anywhere ?
Well there is a demo (scroll down). But I don't think you can play it online. Let me just tell you: it is amazing.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 04:49   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea it looks it, originally I wanted to get into Planetside as my new online game but ended up playing WoW, I still wouldn't mind playing a mass online FPS though (Other than those 40 player CS:S servers), will check the demo out tomorrow.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 05:52   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've been working four 12 hour shifts this week meaning I've not had internet time. Meaning I've missed all this action. Meaning I've not been able to support my fellow BF2 junkie s|k.
Am downloading the patch now, didn't hear about the new promotion system. Must be a few waiting for me. Hopefully.

COME ONE YOU STUPID 1MEG LINE...
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 06:37   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hahaha. 3 promotions. Gunnary Sgt now. 3 new unlocks. What to pick....
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:52   #17
Tomkat

christopher christopher hicks

we are coming to guildford now

my friend is feeling "better"

i will see you at the union

we can talk about planetarion all night (yeah right)

please don't try and pull my friend's sister
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:57   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Battlefield 2 Patch 1.03 out!

Can someone give me a reason why I shouldn't close this thread?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:58   #19
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You don't close football threads. I can however offer no reason why you should not delete tomkat.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:59   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Battlefield 2 Patch 1.03 out!

I close what I wanna close, say what I wanna say, do what I wanna do, play how I wanna play.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 15:00   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
I close what I wanna close, say what I wanna say, do what I wanna do, play how I wanna play.
Well at least you know what family you belong to. ;|
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 16:53   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I find this thread highly amusing and 'tis my birFday'
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 17:02   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I find this thread highly amusing and 'tis my birFday'
From a quick google.

Things that happened on this day include

1769: Captain Cook, discovered New Zealand

You also share a birthday with:

1900: Heinrich Himmler, Feared head of the Nazi 'SS' and 'Gestapo'

and 1965 : the bt tower

[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you