User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2007, 12:41   #51
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold
Re: [F-Crew] bite me

i was under a different nick in those days

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 12:53   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That wasn't really what I was implying
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 13:18   #53
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Why havn't Wakey replied to this thread yet? Is he on vacation or something?
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 13:20   #54
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimra
He really did leave the Alliance and declare a 1-man war. Markie, the one man army!

Even now the reprecussions are sweeping throughout F-Crew. Juice actually dropped a beer when he heard about it, and that usually never happens. Then he kicked the crap out of me for it
I hereby declare this a "win-win" situation
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 13:22   #55
Markie
“The Waterslide Yeti”

Markie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
he has been typing one since I started the thread yesterday. I expect it somewhere next week

Former F-Crew Laziest HC
Markie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 13:30   #56
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FC]Imperial
Envy is a powerful emotion which unfortunatly make people react negatively to the people they idolise.
oh right, and there I was thinking that this feeling was pity, silly me
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 13:33   #57
Zimra

Zimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to behold

Let's just give Wakey a few more days okay? Now bbs, I'm going to go and put some salt in my tea, as I've run out of sugar and would rather not drink it without anything in it.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 13:38   #58
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Everyone who posted in this thread deserves to be shot

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 13:46   #59
Markie
“The Waterslide Yeti”

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Everyone who posted in this thread deserves to be shot
/me shoots CBA and puts the gun in his mouth

/me burns his tongue on the barrel......damn that hurts

*bang* damn I stupid enough to miss myself

Former F-Crew Laziest HC

Last edited by Markie; 2 Jul 2007 at 13:58.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 14:01   #60
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
oh right, and there I was thinking that this feeling was pity, silly me
easy mistake for the uninformed to make

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 14:09   #61
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kila in making a post that is largely correct shocker.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 14:17   #62
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
Because I don't see the need to respond to Markie's attempts to entertain himself. He is bored because we wont let him join F-Crew this round as he would be a waste of space due to him going on holiday soon for pretty much the rest of the round so hes clearly bored and is just trying to annoy Juice to give him something to do. As such why do I actually need to respond to him
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 14:21   #63
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold

lol at all u people complaining about this thread. tbh if you ahd all shut up and let it be we wouldnt have had anyhting to respond to and thus this thread would have died out long ago. Unfortunately for you, you have fuelled our ambition and, though you contradict yourselves often and do in fact want to be shot (cant imagine why, except that ure lives are too pitiful as is) this thread will last a little bit longer
thank you, come again

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 14:23   #64
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

oh and kargool, i really do hope you have the same jolly attitude to cancer if people your close to die from it.

-Cead
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:04   #65
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Straight up. I am still not getting this shit. Wtf is going on?
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:26   #66
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
oh and kargool, i really do hope you have the same jolly attitude to cancer if people your close to die from it.
I've had several people quite close to me die from cancer. Atleast I signed my negrep, but off you go and whine about it.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:31   #67
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I've had several people quite close to me die from cancer. Atleast I signed my negrep, but off you go and whine about it.
so have i..that mean i can have a cry about it whenever someone mentions the word?

Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:34   #68
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Quite the time you're having with that rep button dude. First you call my Jewish friend a Nazi and now this. Maybe the mods should disable it for you until you can play without seriously offending people. Wanker.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 15:41   #69
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Quite the time you're having with that rep button dude. First you call my Jewish friend a Nazi and now this. Maybe the mods should disable it for you until you can play without seriously offending people. Wanker.
LOL genius

Unread 2 Jul 2007, 16:46   #70
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Considering he's one of the first to moan about others actions on these forums going around calling people Nazi's and his "wishing" that cead would get cancer and die is somewhat hypocritical.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 16:52   #71
Zimra

Zimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to beholdZimra is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the cancer Kargool.

And if you can't figure out what I mean by that short sentence, I'm refering to having your name added to my User CP page. Now that is some cancer.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 16:53   #72
Talin
Mildly Amused

Talin will become famous soon enoughTalin will become famous soon enough

And just when one would think that this thread could not possibly get any worse.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 16:56   #73
Markie
“The Waterslide Yeti”

why do people need to turn a fun thread into such a bitchslapping contest... it just shows people can't even accept each other about how the way they are...... It sucks that people are wishing each other cancer or calling other people nazi.... Just sod of and get a life or annoy each other on IRC but don't do it here please........

Former F-Crew Laziest HC

Last edited by Markie; 2 Jul 2007 at 17:03.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 17:10   #74
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Once again, Godwin's Law comes up with the goods and we have completely failed, as a society, to have a meaningful "discussion" on the Internet without bringing the Nazis into it.

Personally, I'd just like to mention that the correct shortening of "You are" is "you're", jackasses. And the Nazis does not have an apostrophe. I mean, I expect it from Wakey, but jeez.

In other news, Juice is a big poopiehead.

PS Kargool wears chocolate shirts
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 17:49   #75
Markie
“The Waterslide Yeti”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeh
Once again, Godwin's Law
you prolly mean coughlin law from the Tom Cruise movie Cocktail.... and no i don't need to be corrected about the fact Godwin's Law exists I just like my reply and Ceadrath did it already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglash Coughlin
Logical Negativist. Flourished in the last part of the 20th Century. Propounded a set of laws the world generally ignores, to its detriment.

Former F-Crew Laziest HC

Last edited by Markie; 2 Jul 2007 at 18:01.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 18:08   #76
shibaMac
huzo0r

shibaMac has a spectacular aura aboutshibaMac has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You know, you don't get points for this when you've put your grossly offensive comments in the rep comment.

For the record, Kargool called me a "neo-nazi", not a Nazi. Just so we're clear.

He was too much of a pussy to reply to a pm I sent him letting him know just how insulting it was to call me that. But hey, it's not like I was expecting an apology anyway. Kargool's much too big and important for that. Fear his awesome negrep power!
shibaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 18:23   #77
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Kila in making a post that is largely correct shocker.
Ascendancy person who doesn't know me jumping on the bandwagon non-shocker.
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 20:14   #78
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Ascendancy person who doesn't know me jumping on the bandwagon non-shocker.
Descendancy actually. But yes, bandwagon ahoy. Sorry.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2007, 21:10   #79
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This thread reminds of the times i was young and restless and needed to bash peoples skulls in for fun.
You remind me similarly in all of your posts, but generally just about the bashing peoples skulls in bit.

Thanks for the cancer rep... it cheered me as i smoked my cigarette.

"You must spread some reputation before giving it to Kargool again"

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 10:57   #80
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

So...anyone got juices coords for sale yet?
as an added note anyone wishing the coords of the member who started this thread gimme a shout and ill send u my acc number and sort code..im sure we can come to some agreement

Unread 3 Jul 2007, 10:59   #81
Smokeh
Kitty handler

It's not really hard to find Markie's co-ords since he's the only one in the Makefunofjuice alliance in-game :P

[Edit: What I mean is, I'll give you them cheaper than Entropy]
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 11:03   #82
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

well ill give u a deal. 2 for the price of one on markies and smokehs

Unread 3 Jul 2007, 11:05   #83
Markie
“The Waterslide Yeti”

Juice his coords for the highest bidder http://cgi.ebay.nl/Juice-his-coords_...QQcmdZViewItem

Former F-Crew Laziest HC
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 11:25   #84
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

You guys really need to seek some professional psychological help. Markie your not annoying me, but it does appear that you are annoying members of the forum community, so give it a rest please.
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 11:54   #85
Ceadrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice
Markie your not annoying me, but it does appear that you are annoying members of the forum community, so give it a rest please.
you make that sound like a bad thing

-Cead
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 15:05   #86
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaMac
You know, you don't get points for this when you've put your grossly offensive comments in the rep comment.

For the record, Kargool called me a "neo-nazi", not a Nazi. Just so we're clear.

He was too much of a pussy to reply to a pm I sent him letting him know just how insulting it was to call me that. But hey, it's not like I was expecting an apology anyway. Kargool's much too big and important for that. Fear his awesome negrep power!
But ofc you are leaving out the fact that you were "reprimanding" someone in a thread because he was unable to type words in a correct english grammar. Hence why I negrepped you in the first place. But excellent trying to turn yourself into a victim of the horrible repsystem.
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 16:17   #87
shibaMac
huzo0r

Quote:
But ofc you are leaving out the fact that you were "reprimanding" someone in a thread because he was unable to type words in a correct english grammar. Hence why I negrepped you in the first place.
I didn't reprimand anyone. I politely pointed out that he had misspelt (spelling not grammer) a word three times, and gave him the correct spelling. Which, if you check, he used further down the thread. Now red- and I may not always see eye to eye on some things, but I don't think he was offended by this. If he was, he could have negrepped me himself. In fact, his response was:

Quote:
oh noes a school teacher! ;P
See, a winky and a sticky out tongue. Clearly not too unhappy.

Quote:
But excellent trying to turn yourself into a victim of the horrible repsystem.
Actually, I quite like the reputation system. It's you I have a problem with.

Honestly, I feel I've been quite restrained, given the level of offence. I guarantee you, if you called my father a Neo-Nazi, he would have made a much much bigger deal of it. The same probably goes for most Jewish people. Luckily I know you're just another internet wanker who wouldn't have the balls to say such things in person.

So, gonna be a man and apologise?
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:04   #88
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

I have been told Kargool is untouchable by the mods before because he just goes crying to Jolt to get reopened so there really is no point in pointing out how rude, arrogant, racist, sexist, homophobic or anything else he is, they simply won't do anything about him. #23 of why the PA forums don't work optimally...
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:15   #89
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

If anything, this just proves how incredibly funny the reputationsystem is. Here I was, using it the way it should, by actually having the guts to sign it. In the future i'll keep all my negreps, oh and maybe posreps too secret so that nobody knows who has signed it. Sheesh, if you had any idea over how many times i've had insulting negreps all over the place... horrible! And CM, hadnt you left the planetarion forums, or are you back to bother us some more? Do I have to send back all the partybaloons and the merry go round Kila wanted to use?
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:23   #90
shibaMac
huzo0r

Quote:
If anything, this just proves how incredibly funny the reputationsystem is. Here I was, using it the way it should, by actually having the guts to sign it. In the future i'll keep all my negreps, oh and maybe posreps too secret so that nobody knows who has signed it. Sheesh, if you had any idea over how many times i've had insulting negreps all over the place... horrible! And CM, hadnt you left the planetarion forums, or are you back to bother us some more? Do I have to send back all the partybaloons and the merry go round Kila wanted to use?
This never had anything to do with the rep system. Or CM. But when caught out, change the subject. Classic politician's trick. Good job.

Still no apology either. You're a pretty worthless human being, aren't you?
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:31   #91
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Dont quite get how you can have a thing against Wakey, i was in F-Crew last round and never saw him... admitedly i was fairly idle myself but even so :P

Btw if your running a vendetta against fcrew, may want to remove the recruitment advert for them in your sig

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 19:42   #92
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaMac
Actually, I quite like the reputation system. It's you I have a problem with.
Oh, it definately has it's ups and downs.

Anyways, how's the war going?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 20:47   #93
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

This thread is fun, educational and of intress for the hole alliance community so sure keep it going.....
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 21:17   #94
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

has Lokken locked himself in the toilet or something?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 21:29   #95
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
has Lokken locked himself in the toilet or something?
Nah, its just the mods ( atm ) have no intention of removing it as mentioned here

Not sure why they wont do their jobs, as the intention of the thread is fairly clear from post one and is certainly not AD material.
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 21:40   #96
Ceadrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Nah, its just the mods ( atm ) have no intention of removing it as mentioned here

Not sure why they wont do their jobs, as the intention of the thread is fairly clear from post one and is certainly not AD material.
yes because god forbid that some people might enjoy themselves on AD

-Cead
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 22:58   #97
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^

The thread is not much different to the various threads by alliances like the Peniz alliance which were left.

The simple fact is Markie isn't a member of F-Crew this round (no matter what a number of alliances Arbiters try and state), as such he has chosen to have some fun and start his own alliance to terrorise Juice.

Is it a 'serious' alliance and does it have a serious agenda that its going to try and pull off,?I dont think so but I don't see you jumping on threads from Peniz-alliance in the past or the Transcendancy thread on AR which are equally as much of a piss take. Your just being a snob because Markie isnt part of the 'in crowd' (and probally cos himself, those hes declared war on and the majority who have replied to proudly wear F-crew in their sig). So get off his back and take your hypocrisy elsewhere
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 23:17   #98
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I couldnt care less about what markie does or does not do, nor what alliance he is, is not or was in and despite what you may think i dont have the time or the inclination to read every single thread or post on these forums. I have better things to be doing you know?

This thread serves no real purpose other then terrorising one specific individual in the name of 'lets have a giggle' and acting as a giant waste of forums hard disk space, not to mention a vehicle for all manner of people to insult each other over as demonstrated here here here here here here here here here here here here and here
Hell, even Markie spotted the way the trend of posts was going and asked people to stop but they didnt.

It was never ever going to be constructive in any way, If you had to do it - youve got your own forums for it or god forbid - general discussions. Its got sod all to do with alliances or discussions thereabout. ( and no the 'lets get juice' pretend alliance doesnt count as one. If anything its a mob )
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 23:59   #99
wakey
Hamster

It is hardly Markie's or the F-Crew members who responded to him fault that certain people on these forums will jump on any thread made by anyone connected to F-Crew and start throwing insults around. And should we be forced to not post on these forums just because people take great pride in turning threads into places to flame us, no we shouldn't.

Do I think its a great thread, no I don't but its no more pointless than this , or this or have as less to do with alliance discussion as this which haven't been jumped on by people in the same way

As for having our own forums, yes F-crew does. Markie however not being F-Crew doesn't have access and if he wants to express himself on these forums just like Achilles and DunkelGraf have in the past then he entitled to do so.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 00:21   #100
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Is it a 'serious' alliance and does it have a serious agenda that its going to try and pull off,?I dont think so but I don't see you jumping on threads from Peniz-alliance in the past or the Transcendancy thread on AR which are equally as much of a piss take.
Allow me to take this opportunity to ensure both you and the PA community at large that Transcendancy (#transcendancy on Netgamers) is not a pisstake, but a real alliance. While our recruit thread was obviously a smidgen tongue-in-cheek we will have a tag ingame (soon to have 8 members) and operate in the spirit of our Block partners including my own former alliance, Ascendancy. We are actively recruiting although, in truth, the only thing we have to offer at the moment is (hopefully) access to munin, easily the funniest and most utilitarian bot on Netgamers.

As stated in the recruit thread both myself and Dec will personally be scanning for any who choose to idle in #transcendancy over the forthcoming days as a gesture of friendship towards any community members who choose to accept it.

Last edited by Achilles; 4 Jul 2007 at 00:47.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote