User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 30 Jul 2005, 04:13   #101
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough
Re: Jedi Academy

Ryo's concentration--or lack of it, the sensation achieved during meditation is hard to describe--is broken by the arrival of the newcomer. He opens his eyes and is slightly surprised to see a child, certainly the way he speaks is not child-like. His surprise is compounded when he sees that this child--not, he quickly chided himself, that he really had any right to call anyone a child--carries a lightsaber; something he notices HCX take a sudden interest in, hovering impolitely close.

[ooc]Face it. Any minor distractions you throw at him, Bakan'll handle easily unless a good reason not to is presented to him :P[/ooc]
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 13:25   #102
Nakartai
Local Young'un

Nakartai is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaron examined the small droid that was floating around his waist, a jedi training droid, the last one of those he had seen was back at the secret base. A huge number of these droids had helped in the defence untill the Tepa's brought in EMP weapons and took the small defenders down.
This one was different though, from the interest it showed in his lightsabre Aaron determined that it was programmed with a personality, he smiled at the droid and unbuckled his lightsabre holding it out in his palm so the droid could get a better look. After a few seconds he sits down besides the droids owner and placed his lightsabre on the floor infront of him.
Letting his mind roam free around the corridors of the building, exploring its rooms and grounds, Aarons eyes slowly closed and he joined the others in their meditation.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:50   #103
Fishbone

Fishbone will become famous soon enoughFishbone will become famous soon enough

//ooc

this Jedi business sure is fun, meditating for hours at a time

//ooc
Fishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 20:52   #104
Nakartai
Local Young'un

//ooc

it'll change soon hopefully, when mrmao gets round to posting something to do with his character rather than just dming

//ooc
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:16   #105
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

ooc/okay gentelmen you have found the one problem with my thread, but in my wisdom i planed for that. Soon i will be pussing the fast Forward button.enough time to get them to Sith side. /ooc

DMfor Sith
As you guys continue The rough stone of the cave resolevs itself into somooth stone. You are getting close to something. As you contiue you come to an arch, Standing in front is a spirit of sorts. He seems to be wearing some sort of robes.

"I am Darth Viserate." The spirit says, " The long dead guardian of the Sith Academy past me is the master and power you seek. But first you most get past me." He lifts his hand and HK-49 flys into a wall his primary motior is damaged he can't move.
ooc/beat him go in and you are out of my hair/ooc

My post

Things were going well, several of the students had allready started to make conections to the force, they were small but enough.

"You are progressing, " he said to everyone, then he turned to the Chiss. " You have heard to introduicton of all who seemed concerned at this point. but you are showing impatience, Be wary you may have chosen the wrong path." Teyon turned back to adressing the group, " In order to progress we all must open our selves to the force."
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 12:20   #106
Nakartai
Local Young'un

//ooc//
sithies please get ur bit done so we can do something other than meditate
//ooc//
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 13:12   #107
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

//ooc//
Oh COMMON, for the love of.......

Can't you put any effort into this whatsoever!

*Waits a second*

No, geez, what a surprise.
//ooc//
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 04:11   #108
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
this is indeed rather ****ed up... not only do I have to train 2 guys into the darkside, 2 guys that have no training whatsoever...(all Sith were Jedi padawan, or even master, then were TURNED, and that's for a reason), also, they have absolutely no use for my first years of training I would have to offer them, because you let them take out stuff with ease that should not be possible yet

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2005, 21:27   #109
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

Is this thread still going? Have room for another? I can go Jedi or Sith, whichever needs more people.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:15   #110
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
2 guys that have no training whatsoever...(all Sith were Jedi padawan, or even master, then were TURNED, and that's for a reason)
Excluding Palpatine and Darth Maul (I think; no doubt some author or other has/will written/write a book that'll attempt to flesh them out by contending with this point). In fact there's absolutely no reason why a Sith couldn't and wouldn't take an apprentice who was completely untrained (given the apparent tendancy for ex-Jedi to chose redemption I would actually say it would be preferable to not have an ex-jedi as an apprentice)

Equally at this point I feel I should point out that I do detest the "Always two there are. No more, no less" crap they stuck in (Evil Movie Villain mentality: Don't file your secret plan under X, etc). Though the viewpoints on this matter depend largely on whether you take the movies as gospel, or whether you take the extended universe's views (Mara Jade as the emperor's second apprentice anyone?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
they have absolutely no use for my first years of training I would have to offer them, because you let them take out stuff with ease that should not be possible yet
This bit I am very much forced to agree with
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:18   #111
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

the only Sith that never were Jedi were the original Sith, the race that lived on that planet where the Dark Jedi came and tried to take over, the race on whose magicks the dark Jedi based their powers, and based their new name, "Sith". for those that don't know, there are actualy 3 groups of Jedi, light side, dark side, and Sith. first there was only light, then light and dark, then a part of those dark dudes broke off and started the Sith, but they've always picked their members from eighter light or dark jedi forces. I don't remember the names of planets etc, but if you really want to know, it can all be found on the web

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 17:22   #112
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

The Sith was a religion brought on by the Dark Side users some 3000 years before the Battle of Yavin. They hid from the Jedi on Korriban and, due to their religion, they destroyed each other one by one.

When the Dark Side finally created a massive galactic civil war a section of them broke off and investigated the ruins of Korriban and the tombs that lay within. This breakoff team became the new Dark Lords of the Sith and, after a while, almost completely destroyed the original Republic. The Sith, after a few more years, became a Galactic Power equal to, if not more powerful than, the Republic and the Jedi.

Noteworthy Sith Lords:
Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
Ajunta Pall
Revan
Xio Jade
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 19:36   #113
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

ooc- GAK! It's Acid! Where you been?! Back to the topic at hand, I am finally back, and happy to be so. But, MrMao, seeing as how I've been out for so long, would you mind giving me a short rundown of what you figure my char would have been doing all this time? -ooc
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 11:41   #114
Nakartai
Local Young'un

all sith being dark or light side jedi first can't be true
palpatine and maul as explained earlier
the ones before palpatine are likely not to have been one as the jedi would notice if two of their order kept dissapearing over thousands of years.
besides most of the expanded universe stuff is completely contradicting to the films and complete nonsense, half of it makes no sense whatsoever
if you wan't to use that stuff though there is also Tavion in the "Jedi Knight 'Outcast' and 'Academy'" games, she wasn't trained as one before dessan got her
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 16:09   #115
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

No, she was a Dathomirian Huntress, a Nightsister to be precise, and they are referred to as Sith Witches.

Not all darkside people start bad, most of the started as Jedi and were lured, but a fair few were dark from the beginning (Palpatine was Sith from the start, same as the zabrak Darth Maul). Most of the Sith are darkside from the beginning, Dark Jedi's are much the same as the Sith, however they do not follow the same traditions nor do they follow the Sith religion. This is what really splits the two sections apart.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 20:07   #116
Gower
Loyal Orbiter

Gower can only hope to improve

Uve gone of the plot a bit havnt u isnt this a roleplay not a place to find out all the bits about who was a sith and where they a jedi before hand
Like a Phoenix from the ashes many things rise again
No Kill Like Over Kill
Valhalla awaits
Gower is offline   Reply With Quote