User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:31   #201
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Insane Fighting Arena - Championships

Isn't there reserve fighters for this kind of thing?
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2004, 15:56   #202
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Last time that happened, Bakan had to fight Richpur. That was a good day.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 13:53   #203
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

Reserves are for the Quarter-Finals only, not for Semi Finals and the finals has a back-up from the Semi-Finalists. Only the people that loose in the semi-finals can be reserve for for the finals, and the person with the highest rating gets the priority.

Match will start later on
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 23:02   #204
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Okay, Now that I have routines of work times, I am only able to start this match tonight so I can finish it about the same time.

*AcidK blinks at the podium and raises his arm. The silence that was already there seemed to become a little more silent.*

And now, without further ado, we shall begin our next match-up. In the Rusty Corner, known throughout the Academy of Psychics for his powerful technique and a bearer of a K5-Katana.... Fluffie!

*Fluffie's ready room bursts open as his music was playing. Fireworks spluttered out and small clouds were imitted.*

And his opponent tonight, a powerful White Mage and with a rating equal to Fluffie.... Heiro!

*Heiro's ready-room burst open with equal loudness, fireworks and clouds. AcidK had already blinked away at this point and the podium was also not there anymore.*

72-Hour Clock begins after the first contestant makes the starting post.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 02:08   #205
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

This will be the one and only bump, people!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 23:54   #206
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro eventually wanders into the arena. Nothing really changes from his first fight, except, well… his appearance. This time he is dressed in a long white robe, obviously covering over the shiny metal armour plates, hardened steel with an ablative layer, which makes little dents in the material from place to place as he walks. Over his shoulder, he is wearing a rifle. This rifle is shaped, with the looks and craftsmanship of Bakans rifle, its underslung spike launcher and overslung double barreled pulse rifle. Heiro loads a clip into the spike launcher, marked with a big white X. Slinging it back over his shoulder, he strides slowly forward, removing yet another weapon from his poncho-like robe. This time, his hands check and load a sawn-off shotgun, then another, in short succession. Finally, he draws two pistols with fine mahogany grips. Checking the six shots in each, he deftly flicks them shut again, spinning the cyclinder with his fingers before holstering them at his side. Raising his hand, he summons a ball of magical energy to it, which promptly becomes his favoured weapon from the last arena, his blade of flowers. Reaching the centre of the arena, Heiro bows. Before removing his armour and laying it down on the floor. Saluting the crowd, he nods to himself, and then draws his shotguns.

Ready and willing?
Ready yes, Willing no.
Psychics still creep you out?
Yes. Immensely.
Best not tell him we’ve got our Tinfoil hat on then.
No. That’s probably for the best…

[ooc]
Sorry Acid, I’ve been ill. And today was the BBQ.
And my gf only got back from holiday the day you started the fight... And I’ve had work… and well. Gaming was a must…

You love me really.
Heiro
[/ooc]
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 00:06   #207
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie strolls into the arena, casually, hoping his already standing opponent will allow for him to walk in, just like he did himself. Wearing his black body suit like always, with the K5 neatly sheathed where it always was. But that, like before, was not all. He was wearing his cool shades, along with heavier boots than normal - still black, but heavier. Almost, as if, they had steel noses, for when you needed to crush skulls. Or nuts.

Coming to a stop, he opens his hands, letting two big bags drop to the ground, immidiately pushed aside by his psychics. Bags, black ones of course, with weapons in it. Lots of weapons. Heavy weapons, small weapons, painful weapons.

And just then, he lost his inspiration. He just stood there, eyeing his opponent and being eyed in return, along with a pair of shotguns eyeing along with their master. Breathing in heavily, he decided to order 'the usual', for now.

"Hiii."

Launching himself backwards, his arms shot forward, extending his arms fully with opened hands, palms aiming straight at Heiro. His face not even showing a smile of joy, for he wasn't really amused yet, he shot a blast of kinetics at his foe, sending him backwards just like Fluffie, but in a vaguely less controlled fashion.

Landing on his back, Fluffie does a roll sidewards and darts up into the air, landing firmly on his feet seconds later. Still not smiling, two 9mm pistols, one from each bag, fly towards his hands. Touching down in them, his fingers continue by making their way around the triggers and beginning to squeeze them repeatedly - the safety had been taken off during the guns' short flight - resulting in several rounds flying in the ever so general direction of Heiro.

No damage intended, not even style intended. Just doing something, so that the opponent would do something. Something interesting hopefully, for right now, Fluffie was bored out of his skull.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 12:47   #208
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro shuts his eyes as his opponent enters. A considerably short period of time passes, Heiro lets his mind wander away from the fight, toward love, peace, and weapon jams still fight thoughts. Drifting further away, he thinks of a sandy beach, the sun beating down on it, just after midday. Lying next to him is a mass, a shape, a woman. He smiles, thinking serene thoughts. The next moment, god knows how long the previous one lasted in real time, comes ever so swiftly. Blackness engulfs the beach, along with a metal structure, then buildings, then an enclosed space. Prison. This time, Heiro welcomes the gunshots from fluffies pistols. His eyes remain closed, but he looks at the image in a disjointed way, far removed from the actual scene. Half a second later, the first of fluffies shots slams hard into his chest. Coughing slightly, Heiro staggers.

We should perhaps do something?
I think that might be wise
Right. Your turn?
Yes… I think it is.

Before the second or third bullets have a chance to impact, Heiro kicks his toes on his right foot into the gravel in front of himself, and with a swift deft movement, tosses the armour plating up into the air. Throwing his right arm forward, Heiro catches the leather straps, and dives forward, bringing his legs up behind the armour, as if lying prone but 4 feet from the floor. With his opening propulsion, Heiro clears the first low bullet, bullet number two, and hears the impact of bullet number three on the ablative outer layering of his armour. Dropping the armour, he hears it clatter to the floor before he comes up in a tucked roll.

Ok?
Yeah. Better than last time.

Tossing his on hand shotgun from his left to his right, he points them both at fluffie, and discharges both barrels. The thoughts, Two can play that game come to mind as he does this, reloading one of the weapons and discarding them both once the reloading is finished. He then stops moving toward fluffie, digging his hand into his left pocket, and pulling out what looks to be a small, silver sphere, approximately an inch in diameter, around the precise middle of the sphere stands a line, approximately two millimetres thick. Pushing the top down until the silver cracks and begins to bend inward, Heiro swallows the ball, in one, whole. As the ball enters his stomach, he drifts back to fluffie, and draws his ancient revolvers. Heiro begins to cover the distance between himself and his foe with remarkable speed. Raising his left revolver, he fires three shots and then proceeds to holster it, removing his flower blade with his other movement. Sliding into stance moments before closing on fluffie, Heiro makes three slashes, the first clatters against his weapon and tosses it aside, whilst the second archs backward down toward his stomach, cutting into the skin. His third however stands to reason as being a slash by name, but not by nature. Heiro twists his wrist; flicking the blade hilt upward from the stomach, before ramming his blade brutally home into Fluffies thigh. Slamming his right revolver against Fluffies left temple, He allows himself a moment to breathe, as the blood sprays up onto his lovely pristine white robe.

“So… You’re going to give up. Or I’m going to blow the side of your head across the arena. Comprende?”
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 13:53   #209
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

"Hohum."

With that, Fluffie was gone, leaving Heiro to stand there with his weapons at the ready, but really rather lacking a target. There was no such thing as luck on rainy days, but the fog really was eating the fluffy sheep. Re-appearing, rematerializing near one of his bags, Fluffie reached down and got out a minigun, a mother****ing big one. Taking his time to firmly get a hold of it and aim it again only the in nothing but the general direction of his opponent, he felt a distinct lack of smokes.

Cursing softly beneath his breath, his finger squeezed the trigger. With a threatening whisper, the barrels sped up a few rounds, before unleashing their undying stream of bullets, all cruising through the air like Tomahawks on speed heading for Bagdad at noon. Beginning to circle around Heiro and taking steps or even small hops back- or forwards when appropriate, Fluffie made sure to keep a distance between himself and that other man.

That other, mean man. Feeling blood warm up his skin and wounds, he wondered if this fight would be as bad as the one he had with Shadow. That one really went over the line a few times, but no-one had seemed to bother.

With the multiple barrels of his current weapon still spinning around like happy kittens purring on a sunny day, Fluffie was already getting bored of the minigun. Dragging it out of the bag, heaving it up and then actually firing it had seem like a fun of idea, but the reality of it was quite disappointing. With a loud roar, Fluffie let go of the trigger and just launched the weapon at his opponent, before returning to his bag again, the other one though this time.

Reaching in with two hands this time, he pulls a pack of smokes from it and a big, really big, mace. With those really mean kind of spikes on it. Saw-like spikes. The kind of weapon that makes you want to be on the other side of it, when really, you aren't nor will. Hopefully.

Carefully using his kinetics to light a fag before throwing the lighter and remainder of the pack away, he swings the mace a bit around in his right hand, smoking with his left. Having kept dancing and darting around the arena, using televelotics and telekinetics if necessary, he had managed to steer free of Heiro to actually enjoy the fag.

But that time was over.

Launching himself forward this time, he intends to knock Heiro over with his shoulder, before putting him down by stomping his foot down on the dude's chest, before actually introducing the face with the mace.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 23:28   #210
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro swears. And promptly begins to wonder how the hell his sword removed itself from his opponents leg.

This psychic’s shit is pissing me off now!
Too right, lets show him how Acid took the bullet.
Ok. Sounds fun.

Heiro looks around to spot his opponent. What he sees however scares the hell out of him.
“That’s not a gun! That’s a damned massacre on legs!”
Both the barrels begin to turn, almost in time with Heiro’s stomach. Suddenly, a stream of bullets begins to pour from the multi-barrelled weapon. An idea clicks in his mind, and as the bullets tear toward him, he claps his hands together, three fingers raised, two tucked in, completing a complex but useful hand-seal to avoid the use of words for spells. Thinking the result he wanted, he smiled pre-emptively. Darkness begins to fall across the arena. More correctly, the light begins to be sucked into the point at which Heiro stands. Watching his opponent disappear into the darkness, Heiro claps his hands into a second seal, and activating spirit sight, begins to make his opponent out in the dark. The bullets however, need no light to hit. 50 holes appear in Heiro’s chest, and his body hits the floor, as he wants fluffie to believe, dead. Vaulting down onto his hands, he throws himself into the air, and completes a third seal, and lands silently, his boots replaced with small black slippers, and his white bloodstained robes replaced by dark black robes, his face covered by a black facemask. Drawing his massive revolvers once more, he looks at the now silenced barrels, and tracks fluffie, who apparently appears to be moving and firing into the dark. Silently, Heiro runs through the darkness, circling until he is within 5 yards of fluffie. Looking down at his chest, Heiro begins to feel the black material soak with blood.

Damn this fragile body
Yes, well, any more hits like that and it won’t be able to stand up. Consider healing
I can’t. I’d need to release this darkness.
Ah. Shit.

Heiro leaps lightly into the air, and with his left foot, lands on the barrel in front of fluffie. In the darkness, he sees it a moment too late, and Heiro kicks out at Fluffie, connecting with his jaw in a sickening crack. Placing his revolver into fluffies left eye socket, Heiro fires, before slamming his sword into the section of the minigun that rotates, jamming it. Sommersaulting over fluffie, Heiro lands on his feet as the minigun explodes, shattering shards of metal, and hot bullets into fluffies body.

Dodge that. Bitch.

Kneeling down, Heiro picks up his loaded sawn off, and disappears into the darkness, leaving only a trail of dripping blood behind him…
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 23:37   #211
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

24 Hours Remaining!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 00:06   #212
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie, is, amongst many other things, a telepathic.

As soon as the scene went dark, he knew of other ways to track his prey. Simply 'locking on' to the man's mind and thoughts, the minigun, not very succesfully, tried to keep following Heiro, sending a spray of bullets all around the Arena. Busy and not really paying attention to the man's thoughts, he did manage to pick up the last bit.

Dodge that. Bitch.

Never afraid to turn down a challenge, Fluffie dodged it, just like in the beginning of the fight, simply disappearing and rematerializing a distance away, once more, near one of his bags. He had kind of rushed the ability he had picked up somewhere along the road in his life and had forgotten to bring the mace along for the ride. So, instead of being in his hand, the heavy weapon fell to the floor, hopefully managing to (unintentionally) hit Heiro.

But, to no avail! The man had probably already gone, leaving the mace to hit the floor, making quite some noise. Fluffie reached into the bag again, drawing another large callibre weapon. Smiling, he used his kinetics to quickly launch himself up into the air, hovering above the Arena (not outside of it, hopefully, eh ). Smiling, he readied the weapon and start firing.

Grenade after 'nade after explosive launched from the Grenade-Launcher, the Broadsword. Something he had read about, some book called "The MPA". A most amusing read, a certain character in particular. But hey, he wasn't here to think about that. Instead, he focussed on the task at hand - making sure very ****ing square inch of the Arena floor was exploding, had just exploded or would explode again in a matter of nano-seconds.

And due to some nifty and funky adjustments to the weapon, just that happened.
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 19:22   #213
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

a little late, but...

*AcidK raises his hands and parts Fluffie and Heiro, sending them towards their respective ready-rooms.*

The judges will take 24hours to write their reveiws as well as their results.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 15:58   #214
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Not much of a fight. I'd better win, or Inspectre'll do mean things to me

But hopes are not high.

Shame.
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 19:26   #215
Heiro
'Mael'

No. I have excuses prepared for my immenant loss.
  1. I've been ill
  2. Been busy doing other things...
  3. Being social

Still. Sorry Fluffie. I was going to try and do another post, but Acid finished the fight before I got a chance
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 22:25   #216
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

It was about 12 hours overdue to stop anyway

Results will not be in until Monday due to:
  1. Work
  2. Migh and Narc are on holiday
  3. Sorting out University stuff
  4. etc

Sorry for the inconvenience
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 20:31   #217
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Ack, more inconvenience hit... but here are the results:

Heiro:
Style:
Aggression: 7
Control: 8
Damage: 7
Total: 31

Fluffie:
Style:
Aggression: 7
Control: 8
Damage: 8
Total: 32

Next match will begin shortly, atm I'm being overworked.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 21:28   #218
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

/ooc Three words: You're mine, Fluffball. :-p It's tie-breaking time!! ooc/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.