User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2005, 02:24   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Tropical storms reach the west coast of Norway

Apperently, the two tropical stors Maria and Nate has reached the west coast of Norway.
This is just were I happens to live.

In the place were I live there was already leakings from the floor. And today made it no better, as it has poured down approx 100mm of rain. There will be aroun 150mm tomorrow, they expect.
The nearby street are flooded. There is some personell from the civil defence force who are trying to stop the road from "floating" away.

Some other place in town, there is a few houses whos been severly damanged, and two children are missing. Alot of earth has just fallen out.

Ofcouse. Not to mention the best. The houseowner has ofcourse rented in the cheapest to fix the roof. I assume this will take time, and I hope my room wont be flooded too (there is water coming trough to 3 of the rooms, while there is also starting to get wet in the kitchen).

Pray for me GD!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 02:30   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tropical storms reach the west coast of Norway

you'll be ok.

shit floats.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 02:38   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you'll be ok.

shit floats.
If post of the week still existed, this would win.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 04:14   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They ought to rename those storms. Norway isn't my idea of tropical.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 04:55   #5
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

So much for being the best country in the world.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 10:43   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I live in Bergen and I cant exactly brag about a nice weather God damn it was raining HARD last night... water were flowing all around. Luckily I live on the top of a hill in second floor.
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 12:29   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Newsupdate:
The raining isnt as heavy as last night.
One woman died. Two are injured.
The road nearby seems to have done fine.
One shopping mall threathened.
Some houses are underwated.

So where in Bergen do you live, Nadar?

(for pics: http://www.vg.no/bilderigg/?rigg_id=3013&plass=8)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 14 Sep 2005 at 12:46.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 16:05   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
So where in Bergen do you live, Nadar?
Danmarksplass
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 20:42   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
So much for being the best country in the world.
Kind of right, but then again, the city of Bergen claims not to be a part of Norway
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:25   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
It's actually quite warm and sunny here in Oslo....
How's Brann doing btw?
The bad weather extinguished them yesterday
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:25   #11
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Kind of right, but then again, the city of Bergen claims not to be a part of Norway
True.. Norway is a part of Bergen