User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Aug 2006, 15:30   #51
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptis arcos
tell me Qazok what is your problem with me

i want to now
Ah, so not only can you not spell or speak proper english, you can't read either. Bravo.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 18:18   #52
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I was prevented from reading your post due to your horrible spelling and grammar. Spell check is there for a reason, dickhead. This isn't the 7th grade where you can 'lolz 2 ure peepz lol".
well du you ideot of corce it is not, also get a life and stop flaming me

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
In fact, I find you in general to be lacking any remnant of a civilized nature. Just reading the above post irritates me in a way that not even Yahwe can achieve, but at least he has the common ****ing courtesy to use proper spelling and grammar.

Please die.
no thanks you should do ity insted

[sarcasum=neptis arcos]o i would love it if you joind supercheats and acted like that [/sarcasum]

neptis arcos
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
neptis arcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 18:22   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like it how someone who calls themselves QazokRouge5 is criticising someone else for their spelling.

I mean what - did you decide to name yourself after a type of make-up only used by old women? Hot stuff! Genius!
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 19:33   #54
neptis arcos
is back for a while

neptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these partsneptis arcos is infamous around these parts

i have no idea what to sat to that one :P

neptis arcos
RIGHT THATS IT you idiot's do not even now what it is like to be slagged like this do you , well lets just say i will rejoice when you do you idiotic f***ers, good by. well you lot still haven't learned then have you. well you hopefully you elitist f***ers
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 19:57   #55
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Out of curiosity, have you ever tried typing letters in the correct order, neptis_arcos?
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:03   #56
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I like it how someone who calls themselves QazokRouge5 is criticising someone else for their spelling.

I mean what - did you decide to name yourself after a type of make-up only used by old women? Hot stuff! Genius!
Lol I misspelled my name after me and HobbieRogue4 got into an argument and 'Qazok' got banned. It's sort of an inside joke that no one is on the inside of but me, and I doubt Hobbie remembers it's been so long ago.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 20:21   #57
neptis arcos
is back for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Out of curiosity, have you ever tried typing letters in the correct order, neptis_arcos?
read the last pages of the google earth thread and you will get most of our points on the subject of my spelling and grammer

thanks

neptis arcos
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 22:03   #58
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So dropping you on your head repeatedly counts as an attention deficit now?

If you are not a gimmick account and genuinely have ADHD coupled with several learning disabilities, you might want to stop blaming them for having the language skills of a five-year-old and start trying to deal with it, rather than telling other people to do so.

Last edited by Leshy; 4 Aug 2006 at 22:38.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 22:27   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So dropping you on your head repeatedly counts as an attention deficit now?

If you are not a gimmick account and genuinely have ADHD coupled with several learning disabilities, you might want to stop blaming them for having the language skills of a five-year-old and start trying to deal with it, rather than telling other people to do so.
To bring this thread back on track, I got the cloak of consumption today. +504 damage (well, 440, 64 shadow).
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 22:41   #60
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
To bring this thread back on track, I got the cloak of consumption today. +504 damage (well, 440, 64 shadow).
I see your Cloak of Consumption and raise you a Master Dragonslayer's Ring and Bloodfang Boots

However, we have a perfectly fine ingame channel that you can drop by in to relate these things to me, as well as an awesome set of forums dedicated entirely to this sort of thing, which may be a more convenient mode of conversation than carefully selected random threads about subjects that are entirely unrelated.
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 23:50   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
However, we have a perfectly fine ingame channel that you can drop by in to relate these things to me, as well as an awesome set of forums dedicated entirely to this sort of thing, which may be a more convenient mode of conversation than carefully selected random threads about subjects that are entirely unrelated.
This thread has long since died a death (I see your Bloodfang Boots and raise you Doomcaller's Footwraps. When I get Neutral with BoN.)
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 02:24   #62
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah good off-topic banter there IDIOTS

By the way I think we should lay off people on the spelling/grammar thing.

Nodrog found a load of old threads etc from "back in the day" and we all realised that WE used to be just as crappy as a lot of the people we now mock. So I think maybe we should give them a chance. Maybe some day they'll be as awesome as me!
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 08:09   #63
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Sounds like bread and butter to me Dace!
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:50   #64
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Soooo.. have you guys started cheating on your gf's yet?

Or were you all fully satisfied after hearing that you 'are allowed to'
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 11:55   #65
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
we all realised that WE used to be just as crappy as a lot of the people we now mock.
No. When I was using BBS's when I was 13 I wasn't as crap as some of the people here.

(Not that I mock anyone particularly)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 12:03   #66
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Soooo.. have you guys started cheating on your gf's yet?

Or were you all fully satisfied after hearing that you 'are allowed to'
I haven't pulled anyone except my girlfriend since thursday

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 19:39   #67
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Screw AQ40 Naxx is where the action is at.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 22:09   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Screw AQ40 Naxx is where the action is at.
Your server is probably more than 4 months old, however.
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 03:24   #69
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Women are human toilets and sperm depositories.

They are either ugly or stupid and the only thing that they have going on for them is their tits.

On occasion, they also procreate and ruin the lives of millions of Men all over the world with their court orders for child support for 18 years, their gold-digging ways and their futile cries for female rights.

Most of the time, they are unfunny but they give good blowjobs.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 10:20   #70
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Women are human toilets and sperm depositories.

They are either ugly or stupid and the only thing that they have going on for them is their tits.

On occasion, they also procreate and ruin the lives of millions of Men all over the world with their court orders for child support for 18 years, their gold-digging ways and their futile cries for female rights.

Most of the time, they are unfunny but they give good blowjobs.
You still paying for them yeh?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 17:30   #71
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

women need to feel loved to have sex
men need sex to feel loved
everytime a couple make love 1 of them is lieing

every rule has its exceptions but that probably applys to the majority of men and women

Edit seems someone doesnt have a sense of humour

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 11 Aug 2006 at 01:29.
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote