User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 May 2006, 22:57   #51
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Da Vinci Code - WARNING! Religious references

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Actually the main thing which the book articulates fairly well is the often forgotten campaign against women by the Catholic church.
elagabalus is pretty much ignored.

as i see it it is one silly badly researched book v another silly badly researched book
Unread 4 May 2006, 23:22   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Well they are story books.
the Mr Men books don't contain these glaring flaws
Unread 5 May 2006, 01:23   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
"Jesus was the son of a jewish pimp. At the age of 10 he first discovered LSD from a man named Jebeddiah who sold it to him for his sisters virginity. What followed was 25 years of tripping with Jesus and his crazy mates.

When they wernt trashing temples and stealing sheep they were stoned off their face and pretty sure they could fly or walk on water.

Jesus finally died when his followers had a really bad trip and thought he was a monkey and decided to nail him to a cross because thats what seemed pretty cool at the time

All this can be backed up by my shit factual references and tenuous links to cool sounding names like 'templarific knights of the round table of solomon' who wrote the whole thing down as it happened because they were doctors at the time and part of the Nazareth Anti-LSD and rehabilitation league.
(NASL)"
I now want to read this book.
Unread 6 May 2006, 05:47   #54
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Before i read any of the rest this made me think..."there are people out there who trust a dude called 'Pastor Chuck'???"

Church or no church he sounds dodgy before he even opens his mouth.

So he is the best leader ever because he can say 'i pray that god takes care of him' whilst silently thinking 'MOTHER****ER GONNA BURN FOR HIS SINS PRAISE YE TO JESUS'

Why does a book insult you so? Surely if i wrote "Jesus was the son of a jewish pimp. At the age of 10 he first discovered LSD from a man named Jebeddiah who sold it to him for his sisters virginity. What followed was 25 years of tripping with Jesus and his crazy mates.

When they wernt trashing temples and stealing sheep they were stoned off their face and pretty sure they could fly or walk on water.

Jesus finally died when his followers had a really bad trip and thought he was a monkey and decided to nail him to a cross because thats what seemed pretty cool at the time

All this can be backed up by my shit factual references and tenuous links to cool sounding names like 'templarific knights of the round table of solomon' who wrote the whole thing down as it happened because they were doctors at the time and part of the Nazareth Anti-LSD and rehabilitation league.
(NASL)"

Ask your pastor what he thinks of that. Will i be burning for all eternity for writing what is CLEARLY A PIECE OF ****ING FICTION??? or have i just made everyone here think 'holy shit...what if the templarific knights were real and what if this isnt too far from the truth and its all been a giant conspiracy by the League of pimps and ho's for the past 2000 years! DAMN THEM the wool has been pulled over my eyes!'
Chuck dodgy? Heh. I used to think of him as upchuck as in vomit. That was before I learned the kind of person he really is. He lives in such a way as to be an example for folks like me. He exercises daily, he eats right, he prays alot, he serves from morning to night. His dedication is amazing and yet through it all he still has joy in his heart that pretty much all who meet him can see. Is he Jesus or God? Nah, not even close. Does he live his life for Christ? Absolutely. Chuck would like you and it's possible you would like him.

The writer of this Blog, well...she is a bit of a pycho. After 5 years her friends and relatives finally got her to go see someone.

Chuck was not hurt by the book and felt that it was a great oportunity for Christians to share their faith. While he was not hurt he also does not like Jesus portrayed (fictional or not) in a light that is less that what he biblically feels is the truth.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2006, 09:45   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chuck wasn't hurt by the book until I flung it in his fat ignorant face.
Unread 7 May 2006, 00:45   #56
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Chuck wasn't hurt by the book until I flung it in his fat ignorant face.
Just one question. How did you get past security?
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 01:11   #57
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
He is security.
Unread 7 May 2006, 01:22   #58
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Chuck dodgy? Heh. I used to think of him as upchuck as in vomit. That was before I learned the kind of person he really is.
Have you actually met him?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2006, 01:45   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I got my god to beat up your god. Then my god temporarily blinded the security. Then he permanently blinded them because my god is actually a complete asshole.
Unread 7 May 2006, 02:21   #60
Yahwe
I am.

I had a wonderful wonderful conversation with a catholic on friday.

she was utterly adorable.

she did not proselytise at all. she rationally accepted my place as a polytheist.

what is important (pertinent) is this there is no such thing as hell in the christian faith

as a god: and thereinby an outsider, I am fascinated by the number of 'professed' christians who seem to conveniently forget that truth.