User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:21   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am not officially a

"BRIGHTSPARK"

I'm not sure if this is a civil service wide scheme or if it's just limited to the Passport office but the Brightspark scheme encourages staff to submit ideas on how to improve the Passport service.

- £10 for a "nice well thought out try but no" idea

- £30 for an idea which can improve a specific office

- £50 for an idea which will improve the agency as a whole

Now after being a PO3 for about a month and a half i had noted about 20+ things you could do to improve the system we use.

I never submitted any of them cause basically i couldn't be arsed.

Then in March they had a "brightspark month" and all the prize awards were doubled.

The prospect of £100 interested me enough to submit 6 of my ideas.

After about a month i got "thank you but no" response to 4 of my ideas.

Today i was taken aside and told i've got the biggest one in the office.

Turns out they meant award but "ho hum".

I was awarded £100 for one of my ideas.

This is the most anyone in my office has been awarded for one of the brightspark ideas.

I'm great i am.

On the downside i have to get my photo taken and put in the office magazine :(((
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:30   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I am not officially a

Ha Ha.

Rankin actually went in for an office improvement scheme, not realising his idea will, inevitably, generate a shitload more work for him and a serious amout of griping from his colleagues in his direction.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:31   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So what was the idea?

"More female workers on Rankin's desk"?
"More pay to male workers who haven't had sex in months"?
"Opportunity to play poker while working"?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:35   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shouldn't the title be "I am now officially a" ?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:46   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
shouldn't the title be "I am now officially a"

typo prone civil servent*

*yes not = now
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:49   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

congratulations! come on irc
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:49   #7
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm curious about your 'thank you but no' ideas.

share.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:54   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Ha Ha.

Rankin actually went in for an office improvement scheme, not realising his idea will, inevitably, generate a shitload more work for him and a serious amout of griping from his colleagues in his direction.

Actually i only submitted suggestions which would make my job, and those of my colleagues, easier.

For child applicants you have to change the return address to send it to the parent who signed section 9 of the form.

I suggested taking the name from section 9 and populating the "alternative address" field with it automatically.

Amazing suggestion i realise but it will save like 20 seconds on each application.

All those 20 seconds add up to a shit load of saved time and money so *shrug*
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:00   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

everytime i have to fill in the same address twice in the same online form,

i feel that someone, somewhere, deserves to be raped in prison.

dace, you do not deserve to be raped in prison:thumbsup:
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:03   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
dace, you do not deserve to be raped in prison:thumbsup:

I hope it never comes to that :D
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:05   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it'll be the garden party next
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:23   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it'll be the garden party next

Well the results of the "staff award nominations" are going to be out soon.

Who knows i might win a trip to London to receive a paperweight or something.

*fingers crossed*
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:24   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm sure you'll be fine.

you are so proactive
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:29   #14
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
everytime i have to fill in the same address twice in the same online form,:
I had to fill in a next of kin form recently, a paper one.

3 times. But I didn't want to write as above.
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 00:39   #15
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Passports.

Bastards.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 13:54   #16
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

you should have a "favourite foreign holiday destination" right at the top of the first page. If anyone puts benidorm or some other substandard crappy spanish resort in it, they can immediately be rejected for being a chav.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 17:04   #17
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
you should have a "favourite foreign holiday destination" right at the top of the first page. If anyone puts benidorm or some other substandard crappy spanish resort in it, they can immediately be rejected for being a chav.
no, they should get a passport that lets them out of the country but not back in
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote