User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:40   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Guys...

What do you do when you think you're a shit kisser?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:42   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Guys...

In that case, don't kiss them; just **** 'em.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:45   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Guys...

Find a reason to stop kissing them, and then avoid it happening again as much as you can.

Unfortunately it isn't the most practicable thing; those that don't need the practice are the ones getting it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:47   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I remember that i'm not and it's the girl that's shit.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:48   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

practise with your closed fist
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 20:59   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

most people are too polite to actually say that you're a bad kisser so you should just keep on going, that way you'll get better over time

or ask one of your girl friends if she thinks you're a bad kisser and she can teach you things if shes nice
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:06   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have a cunning tactic when it comes to kissing...

firstly, im not actually that arsed about it in the first place, there are better uses of my time in general. So its mostly just to please the woman

secondly, ALL girls think they are good kissers

therefore, just copy whatever she does, it will go down well, trust.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:07   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Thankfully, I'm frequently informed that I'm not, however I feel empathy towards your pain.

Personally, I go with a soft and gentle approach, taking much care over their upper lip, after I once read something about the upper lip being female and the lower lip being male - in the words of Alki "/me shrugs".

Then, let them take the lead. You can't be shit if they're controlling it, if you follow their lead and help take it their way, they'll appreciate it. Don't worry if you're not enjoying it a great deal - the enjoyment should come from their pleasure as opposed to yours.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:08   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

ITT - Deepflow and Skiddy show that they are both perfect for every woman on the planet.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:09   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Personally, I go with a soft and gentle approach, taking much care over their upper lip, after I once read something about the upper lip being female and the lower lip being male - in the words of Alki "/me shrugs".

Then, let them take the lead. You can't be shit if they're controlling it, if you follow their lead and help take it their way, they'll appreciate it. Don't worry if you're not enjoying it a great deal - the enjoyment should come from their pleasure as opposed to yours.
It's all true.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:12   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

My last ex and my current girlfriend think I am the greatest kisser in the world, while I know I was shit like 10 years ago. Don't be too agressive with the tongue, play and gently stroke her lips with your own lips, actually kiss her, don't 'lay back' to just receive while rotating your tongue in some spastic motion.

Yes, kissing is serious business!
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:13   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Thankfully, I'm frequently informed that I'm not, however I feel empathy towards your pain.

What MM said, it's all true, especially the upper lip, in my experiences they enjoy it when you gently take care of the upper lip.

About the going with her flow, I prefer not giving away too much lead but that takes confidence and some raw skills hoho.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:18   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
What MM said, it's all true, especially the upper lip, in my experiences they enjoy it when you gently take care of the upper lip.
No, but, you see

Oh, nevermind.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:19   #14
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

nigga what
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:21   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
nigga what
nigga please!
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:25   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
nigga what
You missed out on 'the joke.'

But you're pretty, and therefore I don't expect you to always 'get' these things. Such is life.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:27   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You where refering towards my use of commas?
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:28   #18
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
were....
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:29   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No, sweetie. I was refering to the fact that I once snogged Skiddy. Which I'm sure he won't thank me for having to remind you all.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:45   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

eeeewwww
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:48   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't try to stick your tounge in her [mouth] and you'll be fine.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:54   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

And don't drool like Charlie Tacher.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 21:59   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

don't you hate it when the girl tries to eat half your face?
so don't open your mouth really wide.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 22:11   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
don't you hate it when the girl tries to eat half your face?
What kind of girls have you been shagging?
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 22:30   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ITT - Deepflow and Skiddy show that they are both perfect for every woman on the planet.
qft
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 22:38   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Agree with the consensus, just ****ing do what they do and they're happy, try any of your leet 'moves' and you'll be slagged of as rubbish. Theres no such thing as being 'good' at kissing, all you can hope for is to do whatever your partner wants so they enjoy it. Infact most things when you think about it are done purely to keep women happy, id be perfectly content ejaculating within 10 secs of penetration and damn any man that says different. We've been taught to boast about the amount of time we spend on foreplay and how long we can avoid cumming for.

If i had my way id grab a girl by the back of her head stick my tongue intrusively and vigorously down her throat then after a series of rapid fumbles get down to business and keep my status as the 10 sec wonder.

Being 'good' has become sununomous with pleasing her. What about us eh eh?

**** you cosmo.
Unread 26 Jun 2005, 23:14   #27
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Imitation is said to be the highest form of flattery, so yeah just copy her.

Unless she's the bad kisser.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 00:02   #28
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I somehow enjoy seeing her twist in pleasure* when going down on her.

Somehow? Man I love it.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 00:11   #29
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Don't think about it. She ain't gonna drop you just because you're a bad kisser anyway. It'll get better with time I guess
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 00:42   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't be sloppy or something.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 00:57   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

use rohypnol
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 03:18   #32
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Why not practice on the mirror?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 09:56   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Guys...

Why not practise on a corpse?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 11:12   #34
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

why not pratice with prostitutes?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 12:30   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Because corpses are easier and cheaper.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 13:28   #36
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nigga please!
nigga prease!

back on topic...

Just try not to over analyse it. If you just relax you'll likely find yourself subconciously working in with her actions. Don't be afraid to play a little with her lips, even her teeth. Touch tongues but most definately don't go the whole hog and just jam it in there(Muslim style lol!).

Also, try to avoid staring at her when you kiss, I did once and I think I freaked her out.

Last edited by djbass; 27 Jun 2005 at 14:11.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 15:39   #37
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Also, try to avoid staring at her when you kiss, I did once and I think I freaked her out.
I swear that's rule number one....
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 15:55   #38
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
why not pratice with prostitutes?
Because prostitutes charge extra for kissing.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 16:01   #39
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

You should try lip-kissing more than tongue-kissing, a bit like they do on tv

I personally don't like to have a whole extra tongue in my mouth
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 20:24   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My mum says I'm cool.